Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mr Sand Man don't throw more dirt in mine eyes so that I may see. WAKE UP!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Mr Sand Man don't throw more dirt in mine eyes so that I may see. WAKE UP!! Empty
PostSubject: Mr Sand Man don't throw more dirt in mine eyes so that I may see. WAKE UP!!   Mr Sand Man don't throw more dirt in mine eyes so that I may see. WAKE UP!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 9:50 pm

PLEASE ENLARGE TO SEE BETTER OR GO TO LINK

http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/data/REPROCESSING/Completed/2016/c3/20160115/20160115_0454_c3_1024.jpg
Mr Sand Man don't throw more dirt in mine eyes so that I may see. WAKE UP!! 20160115_0454_c3_1024
Back to top Go down

Mr Sand Man don't throw more dirt in mine eyes so that I may see. WAKE UP!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr Sand Man don't throw more dirt in mine eyes so that I may see. WAKE UP!!   Mr Sand Man don't throw more dirt in mine eyes so that I may see. WAKE UP!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 9:55 pm

Oh LORD, this is not the only one... just what is closest at the moment.
I still have more to go through to get to the 19th.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: SAME ONE   Mr Sand Man don't throw more dirt in mine eyes so that I may see. WAKE UP!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 10:56 pm

http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/data/REPROCESSING/Completed/2016/c3/20160117/20160117_1106_c3_1024.jpg
Mr Sand Man don't throw more dirt in mine eyes so that I may see. WAKE UP!! 20160117_1106_c3_1024
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mr Sand Man don't throw more dirt in mine eyes so that I may see. WAKE UP!!   Mr Sand Man don't throw more dirt in mine eyes so that I may see. WAKE UP!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mr Sand Man don't throw more dirt in mine eyes so that I may see. WAKE UP!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: