Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

X FILES...WHAT DID YOU ALL THINK

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maggie756

X FILES...WHAT DID YOU ALL THINK Empty
PostSubject: X FILES...WHAT DID YOU ALL THINK   X FILES...WHAT DID YOU ALL THINK I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 1:27 pm

What did you all think of the X Files last night?

L.A. Marzulli weighs in...
https://lamarzulli.wordpress.com

[size=35]I watched the X Files last night and unlike one of the so-called critics who panned the show, I thought it was fantastic.  I’ve always been a fan and I’ll watch the episode tonight.[/size]

[size=35]However, that being said.  The storyline and plot could have come out of the research that we show in our Watchers series, especially 7 & 8 in the series.  We actually went into the lab and removed an implant with the late Dr. Roger Leir.  Who get’s to do this?  We also experienced what I can only call High Strangeness in the operating theater, as the implant which showed up on X-ray, ultra sound and CAT scan had suddenly disappeared.  It was like it was being cloaked, hidden from us.  One prayer changed all of that and I’ll elaborate on this in the Video portion of todays blog which I hope will up sometime today.[/size]

Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

X FILES...WHAT DID YOU ALL THINK Empty
PostSubject: Re: X FILES...WHAT DID YOU ALL THINK   X FILES...WHAT DID YOU ALL THINK I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 11:54 am

Yup. Watched XFiles and loved it. The first epi I was amazed at all the refernces they spewed out in such little time. Really cool. Also liked the 2nd epi. Can't wait for more.

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down

X FILES...WHAT DID YOU ALL THINK
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: