Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ALERT to READ ALERTS SECTION @ stevequayle.com

Go down 
AuthorMessage

ALERT to READ ALERTS SECTION @ stevequayle.com Empty
PostSubject: ALERT to READ ALERTS SECTION @ stevequayle.com   ALERT to READ ALERTS SECTION @ stevequayle.com I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 8:20 pm

Go Read These!!!

Even a well trained veteran basically has no chance as one against a squad of 8-20, especially if one simply answers the door like a normal person and gets bum rushed Jan 26, 2016

This was the only time I beleive my subconcious truely spoke to me. On the night of the 13th of July I fell asleep at about 1am so it was actually the 14th on the eve before the official start of Jade Helm. I had a dream that I was in a movie theater... read more

I was told we have shut down and stored over 1700 (RAIL ROAD ENGINES) since Jan 1.2016 system wide, and may shut down a lot more for long time storage. Jan 26, 2016

Steve, I was reading your alerts where the railroads are storing their engines. Here is some pictures of our yards in Gillette. They have taken all of the fluids out of the engines and taken out the batteries for long time storage. We have row... read more

After I read seal mans post I thought of my dream and decided to share. Seal mans words Where you are is where you will be stuck Jan 26, 2016

Hi Steve I had a dream last Saturday night I would like to share. I was with my wife, daughter, and the neighbor girl we were west of our house ( we live in Spokane,wa) roughly 20 miles. We were in a large sparsely wooded park playing in the snow,... read more

FROM SEAL MAN-'HERE IS WISDOM' -NEVER ASSUME THOSE YOU SEE ON 'DEVIL VISION' ARE IN REAL TIME-MUCH HAS BEEN PRE-RECORDED AND SCRIPTED TO MAXIMIZE DECEPTION Jan 26, 2016

Everyone is hearing the sounds, now amateur astronomers are videotaping it and the main stream media is beginning to slowly mention it - the planet is getting closer. We have all the distractions in place, many which will actually occur. This is play... read more

NEW- X- FILES -SERIES EVERYONE SHOULD WATCH-'My definition of a conspiracy theory is when someone else doesn't want you to talk about what they don't want you to tell the truth about'. Jan 26, 2016
My husband and I watched last night's pilot episode on Hulu tonight. And if anyone hasn't watched it, please do so! We were stunned at the dialogue that took place. From the very beginning, the exposure of what has taken place with the UFO program... read more

'PRAYER REQUEST FOR MY FREIND CORNELIUS THE 2ND’- HE IS FACING TOTAL BANKRUPTCY, AS HIS TRUSTED FORMER EMPLOYEES RIPPED HIM OFF AND DESTROYED HIS BUSINESS Jan 25, 2016
PLEASE KEEP( MM IN )YOUR PRAYERS AS HE IS SIMPLY ONE OF THE MOST GENEROUS MEN I HAVE EVER MET-NO MATTER THE NEED HE WOULD ALWAYS WITHOUT HESITANCY HELP THOSE WHO WERE DOWN AND OUT AND GIVE WITH A GRACIOUS AND GENEROUS HEART-I WOULD ASK THE ALL PRYER... read more

Simply put I believe the major retailer in question is doing their part to limit the ability of rural America to be sufficiently prepared. Nevertheless, we are wise to do our best to keep ahead of the curve. God bless your efforts, Steve. Jan 25, 2016
I'd like to tailgate on the SQ Alert "based on my experience..." regarding stock levels in big box stores. This weekend we were in two such stores, each in fairly isolated communities which are easily the communities' best source for acquiring groce... read more

Based on my experience, working for two of these three organizations in store management, they have drastically/intentionally reduced their inventory levels. Jan 24, 2016
Steve- Read today’s alerts about the current state of the RR industry. This is in line with what I’ve been noticing as I visited our local/regional grocery store, Walmart, and Target this week in WI. I worked in big box retail for 20 years spec... read more

I have been with this RR since 04' and learned that the RR feels the burden of the economy before the rest of the nation. Always watch the RR. Jan 24, 2016
STEVE IN REGARD TO THE RAILROAD ARTICLE, THIS IS A COMMENT FROM A FRIEND. I HAD HIM REMOVE HIS CREDENTIALS, SORRY, BUT I HAD TO. The last two years which were booming, and being so they hired a bunch of conductors and ordered 300 new. There a... read more

PROPHETIC PICTURE-LITERALLY, OF THE ENGINES THAT DRIVE THE ECONOMY AT A TOTAL STANDSTILL AS SOON OUR ENTIRE COUNTRY WILL BE Jan 24, 2016
With regard to the train freight article this morning, we have in Grand Junction, CO., literally hundreds of engines sidelined on the tracks. They are three deep on some tracks and easily number over 250. I have never seen this many engines on t... read more
Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: ALERT to READ ALERTS SECTION @ stevequayle.com   ALERT to READ ALERTS SECTION @ stevequayle.com I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2016 2:45 am

spring, I love your posts usually, but I find Steve Quayle's warnings nothing but extremism... for many years he has been shouting about imminent disaster, and if I listened to his "warnings" I'd live in a state of utter paranoia.  He may be right about our eventual fate, but I prefer to trust the leading of the Holy Spirit rather than Steve Quayle, who has agitated and incited for at least a decade, as far as I can discern. I stopped listening to him years ago, when I found that his latest "warning" didn't come to pass, but merely incited panic among his listeners. And in the years since, I've heard numerous other "warnings of imminent disaster" none of which have occurred.

On the other hand, I love the reports of Timothy Alberino, who has been working with him, because they don't incite panic, but focus on understanding.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ALERT to READ ALERTS SECTION @ stevequayle.com   ALERT to READ ALERTS SECTION @ stevequayle.com I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2016 11:20 am

I posted this one mainly for the Rail Roads grinding to a halt so folks know that time has run out for food stuffs etc.
If one can glean some bit of information to help their personal situation, that is why I post these... and of course we all know some discernment is necessary with all posts.
Thanks for the comments, I know you are not the only one that feels this way about the posts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ALERT to READ ALERTS SECTION @ stevequayle.com   ALERT to READ ALERTS SECTION @ stevequayle.com I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ALERT to READ ALERTS SECTION @ stevequayle.com
Page 1 of 1