Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NASA’s “Non-Terrestrial Officers”...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

NASA’s “Non-Terrestrial Officers”... Empty
PostSubject: NASA’s “Non-Terrestrial Officers”...   NASA’s “Non-Terrestrial Officers”... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 7:03 am

Posted by MSH on Jan 25, 2016 

NASA’s “Non-Terrestrial Officers”

Many readers will know the name Gary McKinnon, the “Scottish systems administrator and hacker who was accused in 2002 of perpetrating the ‘biggest military computer hack of all time'” (Wikipedia). This link leads to an interview with McKinnon in which he describes an Excel spreadsheet stored away in NASA computers that, he alleges, mentioned “non-terrestrial officers.” McKinnon does not believe these officers are aliens. Rather, he suspects that the U.S. military is running a secret space program.

Let that sink in. If this is true, it would have a lot of explanatory power for UFOs, one that would be very consistent with the “man-made UFO hypothesis.

http://drmsh.com/2016/01/25/nasas-non-terrestrial-officers/

Brit Who Hacked NASA ‘Found Evidence Of Warships In Space’
NASA’s “Non-Terrestrial Officers”... 8c3b6021-0588-44e0-8164-cbc8d00f31e6_news_logoBy Andy Wells | Yahoo News – Tue, Dec 8, 2015

NASA’s “Non-Terrestrial Officers”... Ebd47da09b49ff4e035738d5abc49a25

A Brit hacker who managed to gain access to top secret NASA computers has astonishingly claimed to have found evidence of U.S. warships stationed in space.

Gary McKinnon, who was wanted by America over the biggest military hack of all time, said that he discovered a secret space programme run by the American Navy.

Speaking to UFO channel RichPlanet TV, the 49-year-old revealed: “I used a program called Landsearch, which could search all the files and folders.

“But I scanned and looked for documents, I found an Excel spreadsheet which said, ‘Non-terrestrial officers’.

“It had ranks and names. It had tabs for ‘material transfer’ between ships.

NASA’s “Non-Terrestrial Officers”... 5c34415cce3657b34de2aa8d3b7d0f08

Claims: Gary McKinnon gained access to top secret NASA computers (Rex)
“I took that to be, they must have a ships based in space – the names started with U.S.S.”

Mr McKinnon managed to gain access to the computers for several months without detection, and caught sight of an image that he believes could have been proof of alien life.

He said: “It was the hemisphere of a planet I assume was Earth.

“It was cloudy, but there was the classic cigar-shape (UFO).”

He added that he “did not feel it was man-made”.

Home Secretary Theresa May blocked the extradition order for Mr McKinnon in 2012 and it was announced later that year that he would not face prosecution in the UK.

NASA’s “Non-Terrestrial Officers”... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTCOk7NUEtHyZHRxH9SDBU7O1LSgzDyp0fKdESA7NQhiX8w8YClqg
Back to top Go down

NASA’s “Non-Terrestrial Officers”...
Page 1 of 1