Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

1908 Prophecy looking familiar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

1908 Prophecy looking familiar Empty
PostSubject: 1908 Prophecy looking familiar   1908 Prophecy looking familiar I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 4:54 am

Seems that yt won't let me import, so here's link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dEGog6IRAo#t=14

"“You know, I think I am the closest thing to a Jew that has ever sat in this office,"
B. Obama  (2015)

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: 1908 Prophecy looking familiar   1908 Prophecy looking familiar I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 12:02 am

good find, boric obomination, the antichrist...poop francine, the farse profit...all this on Gods green earth (flat, no less)
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 1908 Prophecy looking familiar   1908 Prophecy looking familiar I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 7:25 am

murray leslie wrote:
good find, boric obomination, the antichrist...poop francine, the farse profit...all this on Gods green earth (flat, no less)
Good comeback too! Laughing
I was talking to my brother last night and he asked if I'd seen the show, "Apocalypse".
I said, no..I've pretty much got that down.  Cool And he said Rob Lowe's in it. It's a comedy. caveman That's the world for ya.    Sleep   planetx

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1908 Prophecy looking familiar   1908 Prophecy looking familiar I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1908 Prophecy looking familiar
Page 1 of 1