Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Basis for God's Judgement with Pastor Lankford & Steve Quayle (mp3 is up)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

The Basis for God's Judgement with Pastor Lankford & Steve Quayle (mp3 is up) Empty
PostSubject: The Basis for God's Judgement with Pastor Lankford & Steve Quayle (mp3 is up)   The Basis for God's Judgement with Pastor Lankford & Steve Quayle (mp3 is up) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 10:10 pm

Sat, April 20, 2013 06:00 pm PST [09:00 pm EST]
With everything that is happening I'm sure that Pastor Lankford is going to have plenty to say. Steve Quayle is never at a loss for words either. I'll get the audio up as soon as it becomes available.

Listen Live: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cfp-radio/2013/04/21/the-basis-for-gods-judgement-with-pastor-lankford

Download mp3: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cfp-radio/2013/04/21/the-basis-for-gods-judgement-with-pastor-lankford.mp3

Last edited by researcher on Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mp3)
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

The Basis for God's Judgement with Pastor Lankford & Steve Quayle (mp3 is up) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Basis for God's Judgement with Pastor Lankford & Steve Quayle (mp3 is up)   The Basis for God's Judgement with Pastor Lankford & Steve Quayle (mp3 is up) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 11:18 pm

Mp3 is ready to download.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

The Basis for God's Judgement with Pastor Lankford & Steve Quayle (mp3 is up)
Page 1 of 1