Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

UNSEEN REALM SEMINAR w/ Dr. Michael S. Heiser (Pt. 1) (Pt. 2)(Pt. 3)(Pt. 4)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

UNSEEN REALM SEMINAR w/ Dr. Michael S. Heiser (Pt. 1) (Pt. 2)(Pt. 3)(Pt. 4) Empty
PostSubject: UNSEEN REALM SEMINAR w/ Dr. Michael S. Heiser (Pt. 1) (Pt. 2)(Pt. 3)(Pt. 4)   UNSEEN REALM SEMINAR w/ Dr. Michael S. Heiser (Pt. 1) (Pt. 2)(Pt. 3)(Pt. 4) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 6:44 am

UNSEEN REALM SEMINAR w/ Dr. Michael S. Heiser (Pt. 1): Supernatural Worldview of the O.T.

Published on Apr 25, 2016

On April 23, 2016, Dr. Michael S. Heiser addressed a small group of believers on the topic of his book 'UNSEEN REALM: Restoring the supernatural worldview of the Bible'. In this lecture, Dr. Heiser walks through the supernatural worldview of the Old Testament, including a look at Psalm 82. 

Last edited by ColonelZ on Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:08 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
One Sandal

UNSEEN REALM SEMINAR w/ Dr. Michael S. Heiser (Pt. 1) (Pt. 2)(Pt. 3)(Pt. 4) Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNSEEN REALM SEMINAR w/ Dr. Michael S. Heiser (Pt. 1) (Pt. 2)(Pt. 3)(Pt. 4)   UNSEEN REALM SEMINAR w/ Dr. Michael S. Heiser (Pt. 1) (Pt. 2)(Pt. 3)(Pt. 4) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 9:29 am

Excellent book. Just finished reading. Plan on reading again. Vastly increased my understanding
of the invisible creation. Watching the seminar now. Wow!

Thanks for posting this seminar!

Forwarded it to friends.
Hope they are encouraged to learn more after watching.

UP study
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: UNSEEN REALM SEMINAR w/ Dr. Michael S. Heiser (Pt. 1) (Pt. 2)(Pt. 3)(Pt. 4)   UNSEEN REALM SEMINAR w/ Dr. Michael S. Heiser (Pt. 1) (Pt. 2)(Pt. 3)(Pt. 4) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 12:09 pm

I have the book too and I do recommend it to all. I don't remember if I bought the paper version or the Kindle version (senior moment - getting old ain't for wimps) but it was Heiser at his best and cleared a lot of tough and troublesome passages up. I've copied the video to my hard drive to watch later tonight and I look forward to part 2.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: UNSEEN REALM SEMINAR    UNSEEN REALM SEMINAR w/ Dr. Michael S. Heiser (Pt. 1) (Pt. 2)(Pt. 3)(Pt. 4) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 9:42 pm

UNSEEN REALM SEMINAR w/ Dr. Michael S. Heiser (Pt. 2): The Three Rebellions and the Fall of Man

Published on Apr 25, 2016

On April 23, 2016, Dr. Michael S. Heiser addressed a small group of believers on the topic of his book 'UNSEEN REALM: Restoring the supernatural worldview of the Bible'. In this lecture, Dr. Heiser walks through the supernatural worldview of the Old Testament, including a look at Psalm 82. 

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: [Pt. 3] UNSEEN REALM SEMINAR w/ Dr. Michael S. Heiser: Jesus, Cosmic Geography, & 2 Powers in Heaven   UNSEEN REALM SEMINAR w/ Dr. Michael S. Heiser (Pt. 1) (Pt. 2)(Pt. 3)(Pt. 4) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2016 5:19 am

[Pt. 3] UNSEEN REALM SEMINAR w/ Dr. Michael S. Heiser: Jesus, Cosmic Geography, & 2 Powers in Heaven

Published on Apr 27, 2016

There is an undercurrent narrative of the Bible that many people miss. Why did Jesus send out 70 to begin the preaching of God's kingdom? What was the significance of the location where Jesus proclaimed that the gates of hell would not withstand the church? What mountain did Jesus display His transfiguration on and why? It all goes back to cosmic geography. Jesus' ministry throughout the New Testament has DIRECT ties to undoing what was done in the Old Testament. 

And furthermore, was there a God-head in the Old Testament? Dr. Heiser addresses all these things in this hour of the lecture. 

This lecture was recorded on April 23, 2016, in San Juan Capistrano. Dr. Michael S. Heiser addressed a small group of believers on the topic of his book 'UNSEEN REALM: Restoring the supernatural worldview of the Bible'. 

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: [P.t 4] UNSEEN REALM SEMINAR w/ Dr. Michael S. Heiser: Cosmic Geography of the NT - Book of Acts   UNSEEN REALM SEMINAR w/ Dr. Michael S. Heiser (Pt. 1) (Pt. 2)(Pt. 3)(Pt. 4) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2016 10:06 pm

[P.t 4] UNSEEN REALM SEMINAR w/ Dr. Michael S. Heiser: Cosmic Geography of the NT - Book of Acts

Published on Apr 28, 2016

The finale of the Unseen Realm Seminar with Dr. Michael S. Heiser, wraps up the Cosmic Geography story laid out in the Bible. Specifically, he takes a look at the Book of Acts and where the starting point to the Gospel message comes 
from. Most importantly, it framed our own identity in Christ, and the mission He 
set before us. 

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: [Q&A] UNSEEN REALM SEMINAR w/ Dr. Michael S. Heiser - Speaking in Tongues, Kingdom Now & Eschatology   UNSEEN REALM SEMINAR w/ Dr. Michael S. Heiser (Pt. 1) (Pt. 2)(Pt. 3)(Pt. 4) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 7:21 am

[Q&A] UNSEEN REALM SEMINAR w/ Dr. Michael S. Heiser - Speaking in Tongues, Kingdom Now & Eschatology

Published on Apr 29, 2016

In the final hour of the seminar, Dr. Michael S. Heiser addressed many questions from the audience. Some of the more interesting topics included Pentecost, kingdom now theology, and questions about eschatology. 

This lecture was recorded on April 23, 2016, in San Juan Capistrano. Dr. Michael S. Heiser addressed a small group of believers on the topic of his book 'UNSEEN REALM: Restoring the supernatural worldview of the Bible'.

Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: UNSEEN REALM SEMINAR w/ Dr. Michael S. Heiser (Pt. 1) (Pt. 2)(Pt. 3)(Pt. 4)   UNSEEN REALM SEMINAR w/ Dr. Michael S. Heiser (Pt. 1) (Pt. 2)(Pt. 3)(Pt. 4) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 am

fascinating...col.z, spin up the F.T.Ls..we're gonna bounce...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UNSEEN REALM SEMINAR w/ Dr. Michael S. Heiser (Pt. 1) (Pt. 2)(Pt. 3)(Pt. 4)   UNSEEN REALM SEMINAR w/ Dr. Michael S. Heiser (Pt. 1) (Pt. 2)(Pt. 3)(Pt. 4) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UNSEEN REALM SEMINAR w/ Dr. Michael S. Heiser (Pt. 1) (Pt. 2)(Pt. 3)(Pt. 4)
Page 1 of 1