Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New “Listening” Movie: Entering the world of surveillance and mind control

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

New “Listening” Movie: Entering the world of surveillance and mind control Empty
PostSubject: New “Listening” Movie: Entering the world of surveillance and mind control   New “Listening” Movie: Entering the world of surveillance and mind control I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2016 12:44 pm

I have a new post on the 666 Surveillance System, and a synopsis is on John McTernan's Insights blog (which I've linked above) - from there you can click on the total post if you want to see it.  But I'd urge everyone to watch the two videos I used because they're both jaw-dropping, in terms of what we're seeing in predictive programming. I've embedded the articles below the quote so it's easier to view them.

Comments are always welcome! That helps in doing future posts.

Quote :
There are 9 articles in this 666 Surveillance System post; the first two are below and feature extraordinary film clips that we’d strongly urge everyone to watch. They’re both evidence of the predictive programming and mind control covered this time – and both are very powerful, giving you an idea of what’s coming in much stronger terms than any article could.

Commentary

We’ve long been aware that media is used as predictive programming, to prepare us for what the elite have planned for our future. In the film that we’re highlighting in this post, he name of the game is surveillance and control. This clip may be from a science fiction film, but it shows what’s really occurring behind the scenes. We’re being led into a 666 Surveillance System which will be totally controlling. As we’ve often noted before, there will be nowhere to run and nowhere to hide once it’s fully implemented.

What you’ll also see is that there is beginning to be a merger of these surveillance/mind control technologies with transhumanism. If you’re familiar with our Image of the Beast blog, you’ll notice how all of this is coming together rapidly, and how the end game is not merely control but also the transformation of all creation.

Also featured below is a video that analyzes the latest Jagermeister aperitif (a German liqueur) ad. We’ve run videos analyzing ads before, but this one is over-the-top in terms of what it conveys, not only through symbolism but also through subliminal messaging. It’s something we’d strongly urge you to watch because it deals with someone gladly accepting an electronic mark of the beast. Predictive programming? This is far beyond that and demonstrates just how close we are to the Antichrist system which will envelope the whole world.

2 Thessalonians 2:9  Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

Again we’d remind you though, don’t despair from all of this. While the Beast system will come to fruition because biblical prophecy warns us of that eventuality, it also will be short-lived, because Jesus Christ will destroy it when he returns. So what does all of this mean? It means we’d better get busy in working for his kingdom, and in drawing close to Him because there isn’t much time left.

2 Peter 1:16  For we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of his majesty.

Videos

Transhumanism & new (surveillance) world order in “Listening” movie

WARNING: This clip is violent and troubling, but so is the 666 System into which we’re being pushed. Yet it appears to be a very realistic dramatization of what actually is occurring in research labs around the world and what they have planned for us all. Spoiler for those who might fear being traumatized – the dog is not killed.

For reviews of many different movies and their relation to the occult or the coming 666 System, see True free Thinker’s movie pages: Movies and Transhuman Hollywood

MARK OF THE BEAST IS COMING (R$E)  This is an EXCELLENT video analysis of the “Release the Beast” commercial for Jagermeister aperitif, done by R$E in London, whose work we frequently have highlighted. It is stunning – and chilling, showing a man taking an electronic mark of evil in order to live forever. We’d highly recommend you watch it since it details all of the occult symbolism and subliminals being fed to the public to promote acceptance of the 666 Beast system. It’s the most blatant use of symbolism I’ve seen in an ad, and it will leave you with no doubt about the lateness of the hour.

Back to top Go down

New “Listening” Movie: Entering the world of surveillance and mind control
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: