Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tom Horn & Cris Putnam Speak Out On "The Final Roman Emperor" (Part 1, 2, 3)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tom Horn & Cris Putnam Speak Out On "The Final Roman Emperor" (Part 1, 2, 3) Empty
PostSubject: Tom Horn & Cris Putnam Speak Out On "The Final Roman Emperor" (Part 1, 2, 3)   Tom Horn & Cris Putnam Speak Out On "The Final Roman Emperor" (Part 1, 2, 3) I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 9:53 pm

Tom Horn & Cris Putnam Speak Out On "The Final Roman Emperor" (Part 1)

Published on May 19, 2016

This is the first of a three-part SPECIAL INVESTIGATIVE REPORT" on the blockbuster new book from best-selling authors Tom Horn and Cris Putnam, 'The Final Roman Emperor, the Islamic Antichrist, and the Vatican's Last Crusade'. Tom calls this FINAL ENTRY into their 4-year investigation "a bombshell" that contains the BIGGEST PREDICTION yet!

Last edited by ColonelZ on Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Tom Horn & Cris Putnam Speak Out On "The Final Roman Emperor" (Part 1, 2, 3) Empty
PostSubject: PART 2: Tom Horn & Cris Putnam Speak Out On "The Final Roman Emperor"   Tom Horn & Cris Putnam Speak Out On "The Final Roman Emperor" (Part 1, 2, 3) I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 9:50 pm

PART 2: Tom Horn & Cris Putnam Speak Out On "The Final Roman Emperor"

Published on May 26, 2016

In PART 2 of this explosive Special Investigative Report on THE FINAL ROMAN EMPEROR, Tom Horn and Cris Putnam continue the amazing journey they have been on over the last 4 years which culminates in their biggest predictions yet in THE FINAL ROMAN EMPEROR.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: PART 3: Tom Horn & Cris Putnam Speak Out On "The Final Roman Emperor"   Tom Horn & Cris Putnam Speak Out On "The Final Roman Emperor" (Part 1, 2, 3) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2016 10:07 pm

PART 3: Tom Horn & Cris Putnam Speak Out On "The Final Roman Emperor"

Published on Jun 2, 2016

The third of our three-part discussion of the blockbuster new book from Tom Horn and Cris Putnam, The Final Roman Emperor, the Islamic Antichrist, and the Vatican's Last Crusade.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tom Horn & Cris Putnam Speak Out On "The Final Roman Emperor" (Part 1, 2, 3)   Tom Horn & Cris Putnam Speak Out On "The Final Roman Emperor" (Part 1, 2, 3) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tom Horn & Cris Putnam Speak Out On "The Final Roman Emperor" (Part 1, 2, 3)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: