Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Largest Stone Sculptures Of Ancient Egypt: 12,000 Years Old?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Largest Stone Sculptures Of Ancient Egypt: 12,000 Years Old? Empty
PostSubject: Largest Stone Sculptures Of Ancient Egypt: 12,000 Years Old?   Largest Stone Sculptures Of Ancient Egypt: 12,000 Years Old? I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 4:14 pm

Published on May 28, 2016

Scientific evidence is now showing that several massive achievements presumed to have been made by the dynastic Egyptians are in fact far older. This includes the largest statues ever created in the world, which this video shows...

Back to top Go down

Largest Stone Sculptures Of Ancient Egypt: 12,000 Years Old? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Largest Stone Sculptures Of Ancient Egypt: 12,000 Years Old?   Largest Stone Sculptures Of Ancient Egypt: 12,000 Years Old? I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 7:33 pm

i disagree with him about these things being 12,000 years old. For maybe this one time only, the official story may be closer to the truth. From what i've read, a man from the line of Arphaxad, named Cainen, found some old pre-flood writings. They were left by either another man named Cainen, who was an ancestor of Enoch, or by the watchers. Anyway he came to understand physics and stars and magic (or what seemed like magic).

Apparently his knowledge was written on a tablet, which got passed on to, or was stolen by several different people. Finally the tablets were hidden because they had caused so many problems. The old myths are full of the stories which do indeed stem from the Bronze Age. Like i said, he was from the line of Arphaxad, so it was after Noah's flood. Also, it's not too hard to line these characters up with historical figures. Just the other day, i found Kulkakan in Europe (pre-Europe). Wink
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: