Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Biophotons

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Biophotons Empty
PostSubject: Biophotons   Biophotons I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 7:35 am

From Off the Grid News

It's no secret that fresh, homegrown vegetables are some of the healthiest foods you can eat. And it's not just the vitamins and minerals. Nutritionists also point out that they contain enzymes and dietary phytochemicals, which are vital for vibrant health. One thing that makes garden produce so much more nutrient dense (as opposed to store-bought) is the shorter time and distance between harvest and plate.

Some experts, though, think it goes beyond that. It's a fascinating theory, pioneered by German scientists about ten years ago. Researchers believe that all living organisms contain biophotons, which are simply particles of light. Biophotons, it is believed, transmit information and act as communicators between cells. The healthiest organisms - whether people, animals, or plants - have far more biophotons than unhealthy organisms. When you eat fresh-from-the-garden food, you are literally eating sunlight.

Harvest a head of lettuce from your garden ... pull up a carrot ... pick a tomato. By the time you make a salad for your dinner, believe it or not, the biophotons in those foods are already starting to diminish. On the other hand, the food you pick from your garden still contains far more biophotons than food you buy from the store (or even the farmers' market).

Biophotons are not only beneficial ... they're essential. Because they help cells communicate with one another, say scientists, they contribute to good health and may even prevent disease.

Back to top Go down

Biophotons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biophotons   Biophotons I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 1:37 pm

That was so interesting! Thanks. What a great article. As I'm waiting on my lettuce and peas. Smile

Recently I've begun learning how to ferment things too. It's an awesome way to cook and preserve that goodness as well.
Back to top Go down

Biophotons
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: