Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What Is ISIS Really? Who Created ISIS? How Did The World Get Into This Mess Anyway? Dare Ya Not To Get Pissed At The Info Inside This Post!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

What Is ISIS Really? Who Created ISIS? How Did The World Get Into This Mess Anyway? Dare Ya Not To Get Pissed At The Info Inside This Post!!! Empty
PostSubject: What Is ISIS Really? Who Created ISIS? How Did The World Get Into This Mess Anyway? Dare Ya Not To Get Pissed At The Info Inside This Post!!!   What Is ISIS Really? Who Created ISIS? How Did The World Get Into This Mess Anyway? Dare Ya Not To Get Pissed At The Info Inside This Post!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 9:43 pm

These are three videos by Leonard Ulrich done about 6 months ago. Ulrich is a person that I've watched for years and he is rock solid. Prepare yourself for an education. Come back after you've seen ALL THREE, had a good pissed off hissy-fit, perhaps even had a good cry, and discuss what you've seen.

When you get to part three please keep this fact in mind:

JUDAISM IS NOT ZIONISM!!!!

I would NEVER put up anything anti-Semitic on this forum - EVER!

Leonard Ulrich's YouTube page. Check it out sometime.
https://www.youtube.com/user/LeonardUlrich/videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9QsaXiz3Mo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Utj672Dyam8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_QOwyTTw7Y

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dr. Rita

What Is ISIS Really? Who Created ISIS? How Did The World Get Into This Mess Anyway? Dare Ya Not To Get Pissed At The Info Inside This Post!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Is ISIS Really? Who Created ISIS? How Did The World Get Into This Mess Anyway? Dare Ya Not To Get Pissed At The Info Inside This Post!!!   What Is ISIS Really? Who Created ISIS? How Did The World Get Into This Mess Anyway? Dare Ya Not To Get Pissed At The Info Inside This Post!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 4:51 am

I recommend you all watch this to understand the poor person who claims to be "Jewish" does not understand they are deceived as well into a " group think" of superiority , which itself is racist. The old testament / Law of Moses was long abandoned by a group of politicians call rabbi's . They changed the levitical priesthood into a series of legalisms recorded as the Talmud , a 36 volume of endless laws to govern the people called "jews". If we really love the "jews" we will share the good news with them about our savior Jesus Christ / Messiah. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: What Is ISIS Really? Who Created ISIS? How Did The World Get Into This Mess Anyway? Dare Ya Not To Get Pissed At The Info Inside This Post!!!   What Is ISIS Really? Who Created ISIS? How Did The World Get Into This Mess Anyway? Dare Ya Not To Get Pissed At The Info Inside This Post!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 12:39 pm

Interesting video Dr. Rita posted however it barely touched the main subject of this thread which is ISIS. At 1 hour 45 minutes long I was expecting more from it. King James only point of view so be prepared for that. I personally don't subscribe to KJ only-ism myself. Interesting video none the less.

I did my level best to put away the disdain I developed for Pastor Anderson & company after his/their YouTube tirade and rant following the Orlando massacre where Anderson stated that all fags should be lined up against a wall and shot dead.

I did give the "message" of the video a fair chance and tried to forget the almost 2 hours of Anderson.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: What Is ISIS Really? Who Created ISIS? How Did The World Get Into This Mess Anyway? Dare Ya Not To Get Pissed At The Info Inside This Post!!!   What Is ISIS Really? Who Created ISIS? How Did The World Get Into This Mess Anyway? Dare Ya Not To Get Pissed At The Info Inside This Post!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 3:31 pm

i am glad to see more of the work of leonard ulrich....i have watched and listened to about everything available on the internet, and i don't agree with him on some things, but thats fine, because he does some good work
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Is ISIS Really? Who Created ISIS? How Did The World Get Into This Mess Anyway? Dare Ya Not To Get Pissed At The Info Inside This Post!!!   What Is ISIS Really? Who Created ISIS? How Did The World Get Into This Mess Anyway? Dare Ya Not To Get Pissed At The Info Inside This Post!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Is ISIS Really? Who Created ISIS? How Did The World Get Into This Mess Anyway? Dare Ya Not To Get Pissed At The Info Inside This Post!!!
Page 1 of 1