Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Many Feared Dead after Shooting Spree at Munich Shopping Center (religion of peace again? I’m Taking Bets)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Many Feared Dead after Shooting Spree at Munich Shopping Center (religion of peace again? I’m Taking Bets)  Empty
PostSubject: Many Feared Dead after Shooting Spree at Munich Shopping Center (religion of peace again? I’m Taking Bets)    Many Feared Dead after Shooting Spree at Munich Shopping Center (religion of peace again? I’m Taking Bets)  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2016 1:10 pm

Well what have we here? Another attack in the Euro-sewer. Merkel must be swelling with pride. Who's taking bets that this latest attack will have radical islam written all over it? Let's disarm the people then open the doors wide and let 'em all in. Add your posts as this breaking news develops. It's still in flux.

Smart - real smart! Europe is done! Stick a fork in it!

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/07/22/shots-fired-at-shopping-center-in-munich-reports-say.html

Fox News wrote:
Many feared dead after shooting spree at Munich shopping center, German news agency reports

Published July 22, 2016
FoxNews.com

"Many shots were fired, I can't say how many but it's been alot," an employee at the mall told NTV, according to Reuters. "All the people from outside came streaming into the store and I only saw one person on the ground who was so severely injured that he definitely didn't survive."

[Lots More at Link - Read The Comments Too]

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!

Last edited by researcher on Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : updated)
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Many Feared Dead after Shooting Spree at Munich Shopping Center (religion of peace again? I’m Taking Bets)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Many Feared Dead after Shooting Spree at Munich Shopping Center (religion of peace again? I’m Taking Bets)    Many Feared Dead after Shooting Spree at Munich Shopping Center (religion of peace again? I’m Taking Bets)  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2016 1:24 pm

UK Daily Mail always has lots of photos and the link below is no exception. Even captured a snapshot of the killer. The thing started at a McDonald's.

Would you like fries with your bullet?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3703705/Major-police-investigation-way-shots-fired-shopping-centre-Munich.html

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Many Feared Dead after Shooting Spree at Munich Shopping Center (religion of peace again? I’m Taking Bets)    Many Feared Dead after Shooting Spree at Munich Shopping Center (religion of peace again? I’m Taking Bets)  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2016 2:35 pm

I heard "O" was in the middle of a speech generally saying that the state of affairs as described by
Trump was overstated and that things aren't all that bad.  Then he got word of Munich.
THEN, as he continued to speak, he praised law enforcement and talked about the need to address such terrorism.  (spare us thinking people, please!)

Honestly, I don't want to feel so 'played', but from this Munich attack and even down to the RNC and Trump...I fear and can't help but assume we are.

I couldn't help but wonder just how the Don would QUICKLY address (he said) the problem of lawlessness if not with marshall law.
And he made allowances for globalism at the end of his speech last night.

If God has a 'message' for us in all of this, I hope it's that it's "The Last Trump".

(I've now heard that one gunman said he's German, and that one gunman
has killed himself.)

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Many Feared Dead after Shooting Spree at Munich Shopping Center (religion of peace again? I’m Taking Bets)    Many Feared Dead after Shooting Spree at Munich Shopping Center (religion of peace again? I’m Taking Bets)  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2016 2:41 pm

Now it's up to three shooters. Stay tuned.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/several-dead-munich-shopping-centre-shooting-172940413.html

Quote :
Munich (Germany) (AFP) - At least six people are believed to have been killed in a shooting rampage in a Munich shopping centre on Friday, a police source said, and three armed suspects are at large.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/latest-agency-police-dead-munich-shooting-172924498.html?ref=gs

Quote :
8:45 p.m.
A Munich police spokesman says witnesses have reported seeing three shooters with "long guns" who attacked a McDonald's in a city mall.

9:05 p.m.
Munich police are hunting for a shooter or shooters and using the term "suspected terrorism" in connection with a deadly attack at a McDonald's in a city mall.

Bavarian public broadcaster Bayerischer Rundfunk says six people have been killed in the attack but police are only confirming "several dead and wounded" at the Olympia-Einkaufszentrum shopping mall in the northern section of the Bavarian capital. Police say witnesses have seen three people with what appear to be rifles.

[MORE AT BOTH LINKS]

@Dove - I'm thinking much the same except for the last trump thingy. I say that as I try to view prophecy from a middle eastern viewpoint. I don't think the last trump and our Trump are the same things. Of course your comment could have been tongue-in-cheek.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Many Feared Dead after Shooting Spree at Munich Shopping Center (religion of peace again? I’m Taking Bets)    Many Feared Dead after Shooting Spree at Munich Shopping Center (religion of peace again? I’m Taking Bets)  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2016 3:51 pm

Multiple shooters confirmed. I won't swear to the second one but first and last ones are confirmed. See videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUgsa3UPb9Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jI4po4-96ow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFS-RW8Mz4Y

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Many Feared Dead after Shooting Spree at Munich Shopping Center (religion of peace again? I’m Taking Bets)    Many Feared Dead after Shooting Spree at Munich Shopping Center (religion of peace again? I’m Taking Bets)  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2016 7:35 pm

So now it's back down to one shooter again. What to believe? I'm sayin' to myself, "SELF - I just ain't buying it"! There's more to this just like there was more to the lone nut-bag in Nice who played 'bowling for death' with his truck.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/07/22/suspected-lone-gunman-among-10-dead-10-injured-in-shooting-spree-at-munich-shopping-center.html

From Link wrote:
Suspected lone gunman among 10 dead, 10 injured in shooting spree at Munich shopping center

Published July 22, 2016

A suspected terror attack on a Munich shopping mall Friday left at least 10 people dead, including the likely gunman, and at least 10 others injured while putting one of Europe's major cities on lockdown.

Authorities initially said they were searching for three attackers. However, Munich police said early Saturday there was a "high probability" that there was only one gunman, who committed suicide. [ how thoughtful of him & how convenient ]

The suspected shooter's body was found more than half a mile from the Olympia Einkaufszentrum mall. Police used a robot to investigate a red backpack found near the body. The backpack resembled one worn by a gunman seen opening fire on the sidewalk outside a McDonald's restaurant across from the mall.

[AS USUAL MORE AT LINK]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Many Feared Dead after Shooting Spree at Munich Shopping Center (religion of peace again? I’m Taking Bets)    Many Feared Dead after Shooting Spree at Munich Shopping Center (religion of peace again? I’m Taking Bets)  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2016 7:17 am

ON THE LAST TRUMP~
I'm sure you know this info. but I'll include some detail just because.

There is another 'last trump', known to the Jew; not well-known to us who historically have not followed practice of the 7 Feasts.  Yom Teruah or Feast of Trumpets, Day of Shouting, etc. is fifth in line and has not yet been fulfilled.

The day is now also known as Rosh Hashanah-the head of the year, or New Years.
This is an incorporation from Babylon, and their New Year's celebration called "Akitu".

The first New Moon following the ripening of the Abib of 2016 (SIGHTED IN ISRAEL) was Saturday, April 9.  That would be the first day of the first month, according to the Torah.

Sat. May 7th=2nd month
Mon.June 6th=3rd month
Tues.July 5th=4th month
Thrs.Aug 4th=5th month
Fri. Sept 2nd=6th month presumed
Sun. Oct 2nd=7th month presumed

This establishes Yom Teruah as Monday, October 3.
But because it is dependent on the actual sighting of the new moon IN Israel, it's given a 2 day
window.  And this is why 'no man knows the day or hour'.

Yom Teruah translates to 'make a loud noise'. It can be by the blowing of trumpets, but more often in scripture describes the shouts of the people gathered together calling out to God in unison.

The final or Last Trumpet of Yom Teruah is called the Teki'ah Gedolah, the Great Blowing-one
last, long, sustained blast, and not the short staccato blasts before it during the observance.
It signals victory and good news!   (Missler)
[url=k-house.org/articles/1995/105/]k-house.org/articles/1995/105/[/url]

On a quick read it looks to me like Missler is blending secular months with Biblical (Abib) months.
My list up top is Torah accurate to the Biblical Prophetic day/month count.

Unlike the other Feasts, this one is not given a reason or purpose in the Torah.  It does not commemorate anything to remembrance.

We have every reason to expect them to be fulfilled in order, so Trumpets is next.
It works well for a pre-tribulation believer. Wink

ref also: Karaite-korner.org
Nehemiaswall.com

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Many Feared Dead after Shooting Spree at Munich Shopping Center (religion of peace again? I’m Taking Bets)    Many Feared Dead after Shooting Spree at Munich Shopping Center (religion of peace again? I’m Taking Bets)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Many Feared Dead after Shooting Spree at Munich Shopping Center (religion of peace again? I’m Taking Bets)
Page 1 of 1