Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Real Fairy - Press segment

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Real Fairy - Press segment Empty
PostSubject: Real Fairy - Press segment   Real Fairy - Press segment I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2016 12:30 pm

Published on Jul 20, 2016

Richard Shaw and L. A. Marzulli travel to Mexico where Jaime Mausson reveals a creature that blows both men out of the room! This video is a sneak preview of what we have sat on since June of 2013. We reveal our findings in Watchers 10! I'll tell you this, both Richard and I believe the creature is real and you will too once you examine all of the evidence in our cutting edge film, Watchers 10-DNA as well as my new book Nephilim Hybrids.

Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction...

What you are about to see if what people refer to as a fairy. We examined the x-rays of this fairy. We also tried to get some dna from samples we took to the US. This fairy was being stored in a jar with formaldehyde. You'll have to see it to believe it!

Could this be what comes out of the Abyss, that we read about in Revelation 9? 

"Then out of the smoke locusts came upon the earth. And to them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power. 4 They were commanded not to harm the grass of the earth, or any green thing, or any tree, but only those men who do not have the seal of God on their foreheads. 5 And they were not given authority to kill them, but to torment them for five months."

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: