Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

“There will be signs in the Sun, Moon, and Stars.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

“There will be signs in the Sun, Moon, and Stars. Empty
PostSubject: “There will be signs in the Sun, Moon, and Stars.   “There will be signs in the Sun, Moon, and Stars. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 1:17 pm

Luke 21:25

The Sun, Moon and the Star Antares.

Resurrection of Jesus 33 at that time and his home.
 Sun and Son in Aries/Ram/Jesus/Mars,
 Moon in Scorpius, Star Antares/Anti-Aries/Anti-Mars

“There will be signs in the Sun, Moon, and Stars. Jesus%20antares
Look it's the Same as the Message of Mars. The Ram/Aries/Jesus/Mars
Scorpius/Antares and my home outline on Mars, I was 33 at that time when I first got that house. The Resurrection view from Mars is at Antares RA1630 and 1630 being my home address.
“There will be signs in the Sun, Moon, and Stars. 1630Home_1
Revelation 2:13

I know where you livewhere Satan has his throne. Yet you remain true to my name.
 You did not renounce your faith in me, not even in the days of Antipas, my faithful witness,
 who was put to death in your city—where Satan lives.
“There will be signs in the Sun, Moon, and Stars. MyHome1630
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: “There will be signs in the Sun, Moon, and Stars.   “There will be signs in the Sun, Moon, and Stars. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 3:00 pm

The Earth and Moon are already as Drunkards!
And see all the increases in Earthquakes!
And troubles amongst the Nations?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: “There will be signs in the Sun, Moon, and Stars.   “There will be signs in the Sun, Moon, and Stars. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 9:22 pm

Ok girls and guys. What are the odds of my rendering of the ESA image of Cydonia Mars, matching the Resurrection of Jesus on 4-6-33 in the BILLIONS or more!!! What it tells me is that what I was shown was right, can't you see this? Someone is guiding me? 
“There will be signs in the Sun, Moon, and Stars. ResurrectionMatch
Back to top Go down
Dr.Who

Dr.Who

PostSubject: Re: “There will be signs in the Sun, Moon, and Stars.   “There will be signs in the Sun, Moon, and Stars. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 3:50 am

BOO My friend :  [img][url=ht angel bounce

angel bounce     REV 4.1 After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.angel bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: “There will be signs in the Sun, Moon, and Stars.   “There will be signs in the Sun, Moon, and Stars. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1