Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Saturn in Opposition April 28, 2013 Sunday

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
laibcoms

laibcoms

Saturn in Opposition April 28, 2013 Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Saturn in Opposition April 28, 2013 Sunday   Saturn in Opposition April 28, 2013 Sunday I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 8:24 am

Phoow! If this isn't one of those that we're supposed to know how to interpret because we can tell if there's a storm coming, then I don't know what it is.

Saturn = Satan
Sun = actually is more represented as God (not the fake god called Baal, etc.)
Earth = humanity, the battleground

Sudnay, 2013-04-28, Saturn, Earth, and the Sun will align. Saturn on the dark-side of the Earth, in "opposition" to the Sun.

Tomorrow's event is also dubbed as the best day (or night) and brightest to view Saturn in 2013. Saturn will be close to the border between Virgo and Libra.

Why do I get the feeling that it means something? It's not for me to unlock, so feel free to share your thoughts.

Follow me @jcsesecuneta
Add me: Social-Network
Portal Site: The Hæven of John
Back to top Go down
Dr. Rita

Saturn in Opposition April 28, 2013 Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturn in Opposition April 28, 2013 Sunday   Saturn in Opposition April 28, 2013 Sunday I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 10:56 am

Makes you wonder about the thread about April 28th the leak about nuking LA? And then the list of all the famous people in LA suddenly leaving. Just something to ponder/ pray about .
Back to top Go down

Saturn in Opposition April 28, 2013 Sunday
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: