Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If Donald Trump is sworn in as president of the USA....

Go down 
AuthorMessage

If Donald Trump is sworn in as president of the USA.... Empty
PostSubject: If Donald Trump is sworn in as president of the USA....   If Donald Trump is sworn in as president of the USA.... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 1:39 pm

If Donald Trump is sworn in as president of the USA, he will be 70 years, 7 months, and 7 days old. His first full day as President, the 21st day of 2017 he will be 70 years, 7 months, 7 days old. This would be the 110th day of year 5777 on the Hebrew calendar. The 21st (7+7+7) day of 2017, the first full day Obama is set to leave office, will be 14 (7+7) days shy of Obama’s 666th month of life.

Trump was born 700 days before Israel returned as a nation on May 14, 1948. Born 700 days before Israel, would begin reign in the United States 7 months and 7 days into his 70th year.
Trump 70, 7, 7, on 7+7+7 day of year 2017, 7+7 days from Obama’s 666th month of life.
If Donald Trump is sworn in as president of the USA.... Download-78
Back to top Go down

If Donald Trump is sworn in as president of the USA.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: If Donald Trump is sworn in as president of the USA....   If Donald Trump is sworn in as president of the USA.... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 2:09 pm

More @ http://www.dailycrow.com/daily-updates-2/
Back to top Go down

If Donald Trump is sworn in as president of the USA....
Page 1 of 1