Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

3 Major Cities and Drills Coming Up!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

3 Major Cities and Drills Coming Up! Empty
PostSubject: 3 Major Cities and Drills Coming Up!   3 Major Cities and Drills Coming Up! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 10:10 am

Today on Steve Quayle:
http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2013/04/27/is-it-possible-to-predict-the-next-false-flag/

Snippet:
According to ABC News, the federal government is preparing three major cities for a massive 10-day terrorism-response drills to be executed in the month of May.

The three cities to be involved in “simulated” terrorist attacks are Denver, CO., Portsmouth, N.H., and the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area. In fact, Denver is hosting a marathon on May 19th. Runners may want to choose another venue. false flag colfax marathon 2

In Denver or Portsmouth, the false flag planners are declining to be more specific, will face either a simulated biological or a chemical weapons attack. It has been revealed that Washington D. C. will be the site of a radiological attack drill in which the possibilities could include a nuclear detonation, to an exposed container of radioactive material.

Snippet:
If there is to be an upcoming false flag event, the danger zone falls between the dates of May 7 and May 29, in which local, state, DHS and FEMA will respond to simulated weapons of mass destruction attacks and could consist of biological and/or chemical weapons attacks. My bet would be on the use of chemical weapons as they were recently beta tested in Syria. Flip a coin, Portsmouth or Denver?
Back to top Go down
Warrior Shepard

Warrior Shepard

PostSubject: Re: 3 Major Cities and Drills Coming Up!   3 Major Cities and Drills Coming Up! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 10:43 am

Due to the exposure of recent events that have been given via H&H and A. Jones I have conflicting thoughts regarding the upcoming events.

A Pattern has been exposed and I do not doubt that events scheduled were intended to also follow the same patterns. However, with such intense light being shed on these events and being exposed nature and the Word teach us that the darkness will shrink back to it's shadows of concealment. The natural response would be for a change in operations. One would think.

However, my study into predictive programming shows that due to time (which is not on the adversaries side) we see that mistakes are being made. A rush to further the plan is exposing them. The predictive programming shows that the radical supporters of this plan/agenda do not care if they are exposed. They do not care to be found out. They are so blinded by their purpose and support of Satan that they will sacrifice themselves to follow the orders. I am not talking about the elites here whose motive is self-observed. I am talking about those who worship. those who are at the top who understand who they are worshiping and have believed the lie that Adam and Eve were being held prisoner in the Garden.

So, to sum up. I believe there was a time when the plans would have been changed. I believe that the time has passed a point of no return for everyone. How they manifest may change in operation, but they will happen in perhaps a different form. My thoughts/opinions only.

"Woe to you who make your neighbors drink, Who mix in your venom even to make them drunk so as to look on their nakedness! You will be filled with disgrace rather than honor. Now you yourself drink and expose your own nakedness." Habakkuk 2:15
Back to top Go down
Dr. Rita

PostSubject: Re: 3 Major Cities and Drills Coming Up!   3 Major Cities and Drills Coming Up! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 2:10 pm

This may merit a Thread of it's own as we approach these dates.
Please read the whole thread here posted and post your thoughts and prayers.

http://realddt.blogspot.de/2013/04/upcoming-massive-false-flag-supershort.html
Back to top Go down
fishesnloaves

PostSubject: Re: 3 Major Cities and Drills Coming Up!   3 Major Cities and Drills Coming Up! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 2:27 pm

Rolling dice..."come on zombie apocalypse drill in Denver!"
Seriously though, weren't these the same ones from back in 2004?
If these are new, you can be pretty sure that one of these will have something "extra" added in.
Back to top Go down
Warrior Shepard

Warrior Shepard

PostSubject: Re: 3 Major Cities and Drills Coming Up!   3 Major Cities and Drills Coming Up! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 2:54 pm

Dr. Rita wrote:
This may merit a Thread of it's own as we approach these dates.
Please read the whole thread here posted and post your thoughts and prayers.

http://realddt.blogspot.de/2013/04/upcoming-massive-false-flag-supershort.html

Very interesting Dr Rita...Perhaps I am being a little slow today..

Can you explain this part to me?

"
In a row, Francine types 675, directly being followed by 843 (it happens so fast, one can hardly see it) and 27.= 9 + 6 and 9 = 15 and 9.
The Boston explosions took place at 666 Boylston St. and 699 Boylston St, Boston, MA, 02116 = „911 2.0“.
The Boston incident itself was not „911 2.0“, but another hint; something like a prologue before the real deal."

"Woe to you who make your neighbors drink, Who mix in your venom even to make them drunk so as to look on their nakedness! You will be filled with disgrace rather than honor. Now you yourself drink and expose your own nakedness." Habakkuk 2:15
Back to top Go down
Dr. Rita

PostSubject: Re: 3 Major Cities and Drills Coming Up!   3 Major Cities and Drills Coming Up! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:31 pm

I was not a number person , what was so interesting was the map with the names of the Boston Street that the Bombs occurred on and that it was on this TV cartoon showing the name of the street in LA and the days to Sept 15 from April 15. So sorry Warrior Shepard I cannot understand the numbers completely either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3 Major Cities and Drills Coming Up!   3 Major Cities and Drills Coming Up! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3 Major Cities and Drills Coming Up!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: