Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Informant: Taliban Already In US, May Attack Any Time

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Informant: Taliban Already In US, May Attack Any Time Empty
PostSubject: Informant: Taliban Already In US, May Attack Any Time   Informant: Taliban Already In US, May Attack Any Time I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 10:15 am

Informant: Taliban Already In US, May Attack Any Time TerroristsHereNow

An FBI informant says he worked to infiltrate the world of terror sympathizers and that members of the Taliban already are in the United States. It was the Taliban that controlled the largely ungoverned Afghanistan when the U.S. coalition went into that nation to clean out the influences that allowed Osama bin Laden’s agenda to thrive before the 9/11 terror attacks on the U.S. And the comments from South Floridian David Mahmood Siddiqui come just as the nation is breathing a sigh of relief over the death of one of the Boston Marathon bombing suspects, and the capture of the other. “I am an informant and all I can tell you is that Talibans are walking freely right here in the soil of America right now, right now,” he told CBS4 in Miami. The interview was conducted by CBS4 Chief Investigator Michele Gillen. He told the station that America is at risk of another such attack any time.

more

http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/fbi-informant-taliban-already-in-u-s/
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: