Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It is a sweep-the House (R) the Senate (R)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

It is a sweep-the House (R) the Senate (R) Empty
PostSubject: It is a sweep-the House (R) the Senate (R)   It is a sweep-the House (R) the Senate (R) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2016 7:08 am

Next, the Judicial!  Heeheehee!  Can't wait!  The Supreme Court-massively imperative for the life and sanity of the country.

Hannity called in last night during the election reporting, and did another excellent job calling the state of the Union as it has been and can be going forward.
It does me good to hear it.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5202578327001/?#sp=show-clips

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: It is a sweep-the House (R) the Senate (R)   It is a sweep-the House (R) the Senate (R) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2016 7:45 am

What did convince the nation?  Here's some of a specific minute by minute look into it:

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: It is a sweep-the House (R) the Senate (R)   It is a sweep-the House (R) the Senate (R) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2016 8:28 am

The ACLJ, the American Center for Law and Justice,  Jay Sekulow and staff, state their on-going war against evil, specifically at Obama:

"He is plotting to abandon Israel, take numerous unconstitutional Executive actions, and undermine the law."

"We have defeated his lawlessness before - including unanimously at the Supreme Court - but now, in his final days, he is preparing to ramp up his lawless actions.
We are prepared to defeat President Obama and stop him from crushing the Constitution.
We've filed 8 legal demands to stop the out-of-control corruption. We've filed 4 massive lawsuits in federal court confronting: 1) the Iran lie, 2) pay-to-play collusion, 3) genocide inaction, and 4) DOJ corruption. We're beating back the IRS. Now we're ready to go back to federal court."

Be vigilant.  The big zerO has 73 days left to wreak havoc.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It is a sweep-the House (R) the Senate (R)   It is a sweep-the House (R) the Senate (R) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It is a sweep-the House (R) the Senate (R)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: