Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Power Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Power Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ Empty
PostSubject: The Power Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ   The Power Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 7:02 am

The Power Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ Cross-e1364728359427

In Jesus Christ, we shall never die.

“…that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life. For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection..” – Romans 6:4-5.

If you believe Jesus Christ, God in the flesh, died for the forgiveness of your sins. If you believe that He took the wrath of God for the sins you committed, winning victory by being the perfect Divine sacrifice to satisfy God’s just wrath. If you believe you are “planted together in His death” meaning your old, sinful self, which only sought rebellion, has been replaced with a new, born again spirit, from God, that seeks to please and serve Him. If you believe that He was raised from the dead on the third day, conquered death and the grave, remained on Earth until the week of Pentecost, appeared to 500 people and ascended to Heaven to sit at the right hand of the Father, ever making intercession for us, rejoice!

Rejoice because by God’s Grace, The Lord will give you the same resurrection. The same power that raised Jesus from the dead will raise you as well. All because of what Jesus Christ did for you. This is the blessed hope that all believers have! Death will have no power over you. The only ones who must truly despair are those who do not believe in The Lord Jesus Christ. Death and damnation truly awaits them. Which is all the more reason to continue to share the message of free forgiveness of sins and eternal life in the name of Jesus!
So celebrate, worship and rejoice! If you believe in Christ, believe in the power of His resurrection. Because that same power will be with you should you ever be on your “death bed.” And it will raise you from this sinful body, from this sinful world into eternal life with The Lord Jesus Christ forever.

“..I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?” - Jesus Christ, John 11:25-26.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1