Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trump Is Clearly Preparing for Civil War

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Trump Is Clearly Preparing for Civil War Empty
PostSubject: Trump Is Clearly Preparing for Civil War   Trump Is Clearly Preparing for Civil War I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2016 3:33 pm

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2016/12/17/trump-is-clearly-preparing-for-civil-war/

Trump Is Clearly Preparing for Civil War CSS-Offical-New-Logo2

Trump Is Clearly Preparing for Civil War Civwar1

“What we used to talk about that is coming, is no longer coming, it is already here”

Steve Quayle

About nine months ago, Steve Quayle, on my radio show, made the above observation. In the time since that show, I am reminded, almost daily about how correct Steve was when he made that statement on my show. The day of decision is here. The proverbial line in the sand has been drawn. You are either an activist or a victim. You are either a globalist or a nationalist. You are either a Christian or not. If you are saved, then you may go forward with courage because your destiny is already assured. Unquestionably the hour of decision is here and the fence that many of you have sitting on has turned to splinters and you will soon be forced off of the fence of indecision.

Two of Obama’s Nominee’s Tell You What Is Coming

General “Mad Dog” Mattis, is General Patton, metaphorically reincarnated. From my perspective as a student of history, Patton was America’s greatest battlefield commander, hands down. As much as the political and military leadership would have liked to permanently have sidelined Patton, they needed him to win. Patton would rip through enemy defenses at rate that amazed our enemies and allies, but then he would turn around and bluntly tell the truth and embarrass our military and political leadership. However, he was so indispensable that our leadership kept bringing him back to the battlefield.  This was the pattern for Patton, beginning in North Africa and continuing through the end of the war. Many feel that Patton saved the war in Europe with his rescue mission to Bastogne, in the critical Battle of the Bulge. After the war, Patton spoke of kicking the Russians backside as he spoke of the Soviets as the next greatest threat to America. When he would not shut up, he was assassinated. The Cold War with Russia commenced in earnest in the year of his death.
To some extent Patton’s biography, although a little less colorful, is the modern day version of General Mattis. Quietly forced out of the military by Obama, Mattis knows how to fight and win. He demonstrated time and time again, that he was willing to make the necessary sacrifices to achieve victory. He is gruff and uncouth, like Patton, and he is a winner that commanded tremendous respect from his subordinates, both officers and enlisted personnel. I applauded Mattis’ nomination of Defense Secretary because America is in crisis and he is what we need at this critical time.
General Kelly, another Trump nominee, is a little more polished, from a public relations perspective, than Mattis, but nonetheless he’s accomplished as a commander who accepts nothing but victory. Finally, the military will be in good hands, if Trump assumes the Presidency. Like Mattis, Kelly is feared and highly respected by the troops he has commanded. Both Generals are charismatic and very skilled leaders.
Why do I feel this analysis of these two great Generals is needed? The nomination of these two Generals by Trump, demonstrates what Trump thinks is coming. What is coming is a civil war in which the American military is likely to bifurcate. Trump needs military staff within his administration who will be able to lead and more importantly, convince military units to join with Trump in upcoming confrontations. And the recent turn of events point to the fact that this monumental confrontation is very close at hand.
One final comment along this line of thinking: As many long-time readers of The Common Sense Show will remember, I have written extensively about UWEX 16. This is Jade Helm 16 and what are they practicing for? As I demonstrated in previous articles, that through the publication of the Biz Op ads for people to play the role of American Guerrilla chieftains in an upcoming civil conflict, something very serious is coming. Clearly, someone in the Obama administration believes that large portions of the American military are going to go rogue and stand with the people. The drill took place on four military bases in Texas and included the use of foreign troops. They were practicing for what is coming and what I am about to reveal in the following paragraphs.

The Positioning of Assets for the Coming Civil War

Paul Martin of Revolution Radio, shared with me that 4,000 troops from Ft. Carson were deployed near the Russian border 48 hours ago. Along with the troops, 1,600 tanks were also deployed. That would constitute another 6,400 combat troops. In addition, to support a combat operation with an average ratio of six support troops to every fighting man, that is another 24,000 troops. If you are keeping score, that is a of 34,400 combat troops have been thrust into Eastern Europe ostensibly being prepared to fight Russia.
From my sources, I have learned that the requisite aircover has been deployed as well as well a battle group of ships. Although submarine maneuvers are kept very secret, one has to assume they are being positioned as well.
The surface meaning seems to indicate that my post-election prediction that Obama was going to try and start World War III before leaving office, is coming true. However, there is much more to this story than meets the eye. In addition to deploying troops to the Russian border in order to provoke Putin into reacting, Obama is effectively removing combat troops that from the United States who would be choosing up sides in the upcoming civil conflict. Among the reasons that I believe that Mattis and Kelly were nominated was for the purpose of securing the use of combat troops in the upcoming civil war. Obama is dispatching these troops so they cannot be used domestically. And who will Obama use for his military in the upcoming conflict? He will use the foreign assets that are here and the DHS. DHS?  Don’t you remember that nearly four years ago, many in our nation were shocked when DHS appropriated 2700 armored vehicles and 2.2 billion rounds of ammunition? This is more ammunition than is being used in Afghanistan. At the time, we used to ask, who is DHS going to war with? We now know the answer.

Continuity of Government

Paul Martin likes to repeat the mantra, “when the civil conflict (i.e. Continuity of Government)  is about to begin, where you are at, is where you will stay”. Paul’s primary source of intelligence has made this statement repeatedly. I have heard the same, now we both know why.
Paul has received a tip that details how establishment will curtail movement among potential dissidents. There is a device, with EMP-type of properties that will disable all cars 2004 and newer. The same technology will also disable all communications.
In the early morning hours, I interviewed Paul Martin about many of these events. I strongly recommend that everyone listen to this interview.
https://youtu.be/go2e4SeNV3I

Are You Ready?

America is in the danger zone and one cannot possibly prepare to the level that is needed. However, there are definitive things that can be done to enhance one’s own survival. This includes acquiring guns, ammunition, food, water and forming alliances with neighbors and friends.
I will be soon dusting off a list of needed items that all of us will need in the very near future.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trump Is Clearly Preparing for Civil War   Trump Is Clearly Preparing for Civil War I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2016 5:42 pm

Dog gone, I forgot I just posted this... thinking as I came across this again WHAT
IS WRONG WITH THIS PLACE???

Oh crap, thinking What are women going to do without all that which we've created for making their lives easier, wash/dryers dish washers, electricity, hot water, cars blah bla on and on.
MELT DOWN!! SCREAMING. What about entitlement peeps??

Don't stay in town.  ,,, get prepared, leave, hold on!, The Lord is almost here!!!

I Know HE Is!!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Trump Is Clearly Preparing for Civil War   Trump Is Clearly Preparing for Civil War I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2016 6:37 pm

Spring, if you see an "X" just to the right of the "EDIT" function you can delete the duplicate post yourself. At least "I think" you'll have the X option. As a mod I can see it (the X) but I'm not sure if all y'all others can see it. Someone let me know - can anyone see that X function on their postings? If not then it must be a MOD thing only.

Thanks for yer help.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
arnoldfishman

PostSubject: Re: Trump Is Clearly Preparing for Civil War   Trump Is Clearly Preparing for Civil War I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2016 4:25 pm

question for ya'll... when had Dave Hodges been right?  doom, gloom and disaster always around the corner. Has anything ever happened that he has broadcast?  For Christians, we should demand better and should make discernment of the Holy Spirit our first priority.
Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: Trump Is Clearly Preparing for Civil War   Trump Is Clearly Preparing for Civil War I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2016 7:16 pm

arnoldfishman wrote:
question for ya'll... when had Dave Hodges been right?  doom, gloom and disaster always around the corner. Has anything ever happened that he has broadcast?  For Christians, we should demand better and should make discernment of the Holy Spirit our first priority.

I have to admit, there's two websites that if I read just the title of a topic with it's link, I can usually guess correctly it will take me to one of these certain sites.  The topic titles always scream some immediate crisis that is just about to happen.   The two sites are, Dave Hodges Common Sense Show and King World News.   Reminds me of the Chicken Little…."the sky is falling" complex.  After a while, you begin to ignore them…..for better or worst.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trump Is Clearly Preparing for Civil War   Trump Is Clearly Preparing for Civil War I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2016 11:25 pm

Discern,
 but which of you truly believe nothing is coming... what does Revelation say?, has it been changed since the election?, then it is still coming... maybe we will be taken before it gets bad, but those remaining will go through all. Pray as it says in Luke, that you are worthy to escape all these things!

http://lisahaven.news/2016/12/time-magazine-just-shocked-every-american-you-wont-believe-the-evil-they-unleashed/
Time Magazine Just Shocked Every American! You Won’t Believe The Evil They Unleashed
Posted by Lisa Haven | Dec 18, 2016
By Lisa Haven
Time Magazine, one of American’s famous weekly news magazines published in New York City has just published a magazine that supports anti-American and unconstitutional doctrine. Everything from the abolishment of the electoral college, to replacing the Senate with an assembly of governors, to allowing the Supreme court to modify our Constitution was boasted about. This would literally change our capitalism country into a tyrannical technocracy.

http://allnewspipeline.com/Venezuela_In_The_News_Again.php
December 18, 2016

Disturbing Video Footage: Chaos In The Streets Of Venezuela - Stores Ransacked - National Guard Called Out - Is THIS What's Coming To America?

There But For The Grace Of God Go We

Trump Is Clearly Preparing for Civil War A_warning_to_america

By Stefan Stanford - All News Pipeline - Live Free Or Die

Back on December 15th we reported the government of Venezuela had given their people a 72-hour notice on phasing out their largest bill denomination, the 100 bolivar, worth an entire 3 cents to every US dollar. However, as we learn today from Reuters, things didn't go quite as well as the govt had planned with the citizens of Venezuela taking to the streets and widespread social unrest and chaos causing the them to postpone the currency move until early January of 2017. And while some readers of ANP might ask why we continue to go back to this tragedy that is happening thousands of miles away from most of us, the answer is quite simple: there but for the Grace of God go we.

"The Crescent Must be Above the Cross"

Muslim Persecution of Christians: September, 2016

by Raymond Ibrahim
December 18, 2016 at 4:00 am

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/9574/crescent-above-cross

• Three Christians were sentenced to be flogged for sipping wine during a communion Mass. "In a shock move," however, "oppressive officials in Tehran have charged the three with 'acting against national security' for taking part in the Christian ritual." — Iran.
  • "One begins to wonder if Catholic priests have become an endangered species." Clergyman discussing latest murder of priest. — Nigeria.
  • "We are at a breaking point. People can't put up with any more of this." — Christian bishop, Egypt.
  • "They said all Christians should be killed. They said we were evil demons and made Pakistan impure." — Christian survivor of Muslim mob attack, Pakistan.
  • Officials arrested 27 Christians -- including several women and children -- for the crime of "conducting Christian prayers" and being "in possession of Bibles." — Saudi Arabia.

In September 2016, a group of escaped ISIS sex slaves finally revealed the true fate of Kayla Mueller -- the 26-year-old American aid worker in Syria whom ISIS had reported dead more than a year ago. Her former fellow captives said Mueller had "refused to deny Jesus Christ despite being repeatedly raped and tortured." In February 2015, ISIS claimed their captive had been killed during a Jordanian airstrike and sent photos of her dead body in a white burial shroud, apparently as a sign of respect. One former sex slave said that Mueller "put others before herself," and once even refused a chance to escape with the other girls because she thought her American appearance would stand out and endanger the others.

Trump Is Clearly Preparing for Civil War 2133
Kayla Mueller was a 26-year-old American Christian aid worker in Syria. The Islamic State abducted her, and repeatedly raped and tortured her, then claimed that she was killed during a Jordanian airstrike. Above, Mueller is shown before her enslavement and death (left), and during her captivity (right), taken from an ISIS propaganda video.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trump Is Clearly Preparing for Civil War   Trump Is Clearly Preparing for Civil War I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1