Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Massive Violence Planned at the Border-Is This the Beginning of Red Dawn?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Massive Violence Planned at the Border-Is This the Beginning of Red Dawn? Empty
PostSubject: Massive Violence Planned at the Border-Is This the Beginning of Red Dawn?   Massive Violence Planned at the Border-Is This the Beginning of Red Dawn? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2017 9:59 am

Discern.... or
More for your entertainment!
Researcher, maybe time to head N.

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2017/01/13/massive-violence-planned-at-the-border-is-this-the-beginning-of-red-dawn/

Massive Violence Planned at the Border-Is This the Beginning of Red Dawn? CSS-Offical-New-Logo2
Massive Violence Planned at the Border-Is This the Beginning of Red Dawn? SanYsidroBorderCrossing-1024x754

Five days ago, several publications noted that the border crossing at San Yisidro, CA. was shut down twice in a 24 hour period. Gas-price protesters took over inspection lanes of El Chaparral last Saturday afternoon, traffic going north from Mexico into the United States at the San Ysidro Port of Entry.
It was clear that this was a planned event and for very specific reasons that I will be revealing in the next 24 hours,  I believe that paramilitary planners from Central America are probing our Border Patrol’s response strategies as a possible prelude to invasion.
At minimum, I fear that more massive border events are planned that will result in bloodshed. At maximum, I am very fearful that this is phase one of a Red Dawn invasion of the United States.
A Mexican citizen communicated to me that the country is on the verge of revolution and that the cartels are fueling the controversy. I was directed to the following English translation from a Mexican publication. As the reader will see, if these events turn violent, the location of the trouble is just a hop, skip and a jump from the border.
From Mexico Daily News
Quote :
“Gasoline began flowing again yesterday in Mexicali, Baja California, after gas price protesters were persuaded to abandon their blockade of a Pemex distribution terminal.
The protest began six days ago but the number of protesters had dwindled to about 20 by Tuesday after taxi drivers accepted a tax break and left the blockade at La Rosita.
All the gas stations in the municipality were forced to close the same day for lack of fuel.
The remaining protesters had vowed to stay until gas prices were standardized with those of the U.S.
But they changed their minds after security forces arrived and advised that if they did not withdraw they would be removed by force.
The Pemex terminal supplies fuel to El Valle, San Felipe and parts of Sonora in addition to Mexicali.
The operation was smoother than that at Playas de Rosarito last Saturday when at least 15 people were injured and 33 arrested after police dismantled a blockade at another Pemex terminal.
About 100 local residents had blocked the facility, also in protest against gas prices.”
There is not a word of these highly inflammatory events in the American fake news media.
Speaking of the fake stream media, Channel 10 (Fox-Phoenix) reported that a man with massive amounts of weapons was arrested trying to smuggle guns through the border. I think this might be related to developing a storage cache of weapons for later use.

Revealing Communication From Mexican Oil and Gas Official

Since the Central America illegal alien invasion of three summers ago, I began getting emails from Mexican citizens and others throughout Central America. Specifically, I often hear from an oil and gas official who words for PEMEX, a professor and a journalist. One of the constant themes that ties together all three is their distress of having to live in a totally compromised society, similar to the one that Obama is trying to construct in the United States.
In America, we can choose to not see the blatant criminality of organized crime (e.g. HSBC bank) and corrupt public officials. However, in Mexico, the rampant criminality is in your face on a daily basis and many live in fear. Knowing how to deal with these variables is a necessary part of daily survival. I hear from the Mexican oil and gas official on a weekly basis as he provides very lucid commentary related to many of my stories.
On January 10th, “Oscar” wrote to me with the following information which is now highly relevant based upon what I am learning.
Quote :
Dear Mr. Hodges,
…. like many Mexican families, I have relatives in the drug cartels. Many of the people in the cartels have nothing to do with the drugs. Some are used for violence against uncooperative officials. Some are used to become police officers and join the military and they are paid for information. 
I have learned from two of my relatives that several of the cartel members are headed north to the American border for “revenge” and the streets will be bloody. I have heard this talk before and it is just silly bragging. I think this is different this time. 
One of my cartel relatives told my uncle that “We are going to do what you cannot do” when referencing “going north”. The same relative told me that the failure of my company to keep the gas flowing is going to get a lot of people killed. 
America is going to get blamed from my people for the problems here and the desire to kill as many Americans as possible is being openly discussed. I hear people say that your people cannot drive their cars if they are dead. I have never seen so much hate your country. 
I read your articles on most days and I think that violence at the border could be used to affect your inauguration. I know you worry about that.
Some of the cartel members also live a double life in the Mexican military and in police departments. If these people go north there could be big trouble 
My country needs a good America for Mexico to survive. Our economy is totally dependent on your economy. What I fear is going to happen is very bad for both countries. If violence happens gas will stop flowing and I will lose my job. Many more people will join the cartels. There will be great violence. 
What you have said about my country pivoting towards China in this energy crisis is true. I did not think that was true but I am seeing it happen now. We are seeing more Chinese visiting our field and plant operations. 
Our government  leaders seem to be very quiet during this time and I am not the only one to notice this. It makes me wonder what they know. I already know too much please keep my name and where I live secret. 

Paul Preston’s Revelations

Presently, I am in the middle of processing an interview I did with Paul Preston of Agenda 21 Radio. Paul has the absolute best sources when it comes to CALEXIT. I shared with Paul what I have written here and he expanded upon my concerns with information that his embedded sources within the CALEXIT movement have planned violence at the American border this Wednesday on January 18th. Perhaps this will fall apart, or someone will intervene, but Paul’s intelligence matched much of what I have printed here as well as facts that I have not yet shared with anyone.
Both Paul and I feel that what is going on is jut the prelude for something very big. We are going to be sharing this with a press release planned for later today.
Later this morning I am releasing my brief interview with Paul Preston. Paul and I are accumulating more information and plan an additional recap interview later today. Please stay tuned to The Common Sense Show for updates
Finally, I want to say to that my main purpose in putting out this information before our data gathering is complete is due to the fact that we want to save lives. If you can avoid it, do not travel to Mexico. Do not travel to the border. And if you live near the border and can take a vacation, now would be a good time to do so.
Back to top Go down

Massive Violence Planned at the Border-Is This the Beginning of Red Dawn? Empty
PostSubject: Shootout at U.S. Consulate in Nuevo Laredo Part of Cartel-Terrorist Attack Plan for Trump Inauguration? More?   Massive Violence Planned at the Border-Is This the Beginning of Red Dawn? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 8:57 pm

http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2017/01/shootout-u-s-consulate-nuevo-laredo-part-cartel-terrorist-attack-plan-trump-inauguration/

Shootout at U.S. Consulate in Nuevo Laredo Part of Cartel-Terrorist Attack Plan for Trump Inauguration

JANUARY 12, 2017
Email Print Text Size
Tweet
A deadly shootout at the construction site of the new American Consulate occurred this week in a Mexican border town where Islamic terrorists and drug cartels plan to launch attacks against the U.S. during the period surrounding the presidential inauguration, high-level government sources tell Judicial Watch. An unknown number of gunmen fired multiple rounds adjacent to the new U.S. Consulate compound in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico, a crime-infested city in the state of Tamaulipas that lies directly across from Laredo, Texas.
The Mexican military responded to the attack, law enforcement sources on both sides of the border confirm insisting that their identities be kept confidential for security reasons, and at least three soldiers were either killed or critically wounded in the ambush. A local newspaper in Tamaulipas reported that 13 people died during a shootout in Nuevo Laredo, referring to the deceased as heavily armed “delinquents” with an arsenal that includes 12 automatic weapons, a rocket launcher, grenade, loads of ammunition and drugs in three vehicles, one of them armored. The deceased have not been identified and Mexican authorities will continue to investigate, the article states, attributing the information to a press release issued by Mexico’s Defense Secretary.
Judicial Watch’s law enforcement and intelligence sources say the barrage outside what’s soon to be the new U.S. Consulate is connected to a broad operation between Islamic terrorists and Mexican drug cartels to send President-elect Donald Trump a message by engaging in attacks at border ports. “Cartels usually don’t work with jihadists for fear of having the border shut down,” a veteran federal law enforcement official told Judicial Watch. “But Trump is causing so much disruption in Mexico that they are partnering to send a message as to who is in control. This is as outrageous as a small group of guys crashing planes into U.S. buildings.” Another official who has worked in the region for years said “Trump is causing a huge amount of fear in Mexico throughout all sectors; private, government, business, criminal, police….”
Nuevo Laredo is among the border towns that the terrorists and narcotraffickers plan to launch attacks in, according to intelligence gathered by law enforcement agencies in the U.S. and Mexico. Others include Matamoros, Reynosa and Ciudad Juárez. In 2015 Judicial Watch reported that ISIS is operating a camp just west of Ciudad Juárez, around eight miles from El Paso. Sources that include a Mexican Army field grade officer and Mexican Federal Police inspector revealed that, during a joint operation, they discovered documents in Arabic and Urdu, as well as “plans” of Fort Bliss – the sprawling military installation in El Paso that houses the US Army’s 1st Armored Division. Muslim prayer rugs were recovered with the documents during the operation.
Just last week Judicial Watch reported that a Jihadi-cartel alliance in the Mexican state of Nuevo León is collaborating to carry out attacks in American cities and ports of entry along the southern border. Confidential U.S. and Mexican law enforcement sources said that, as part of the plan, militant Islamists have arrived recently at the Monterrey International Airport situated in Apodaca, Nuevo León, about 130 miles south of the Texas border. An internal Mexican law enforcement report obtained by Judicial Watch confirms that Islamic terrorists have “people along the border, principally in Tijuana, Chihuahua, Coahuila, Nuevo León and Tamaulipas.” Cartel informants tell law enforcement contacts that “they are only waiting for the order and the times to carry out a simultaneous attack in the different ports of entry or cities of the United States of America.”
The area where this week’s shootout originated is a 5.6-acre parcel just south of downtown Nuevo Laredo on Paseo Colon. The State Department predicts that by September the new U.S. Consulate compound, which broke ground in mid-2015 and will cost $155 million, should be completed. It will have multiple buildings, including an office structure, U.S. Marine Security Guard residence, support annex and other facilities for the consulate community. The primary function of consulates is helping and protecting Americans abroad.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: