Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LA Marzulli Planet X and Unfolding Prophecies [VIDEO]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

LA Marzulli Planet X and Unfolding Prophecies [VIDEO] Empty
PostSubject: LA Marzulli Planet X and Unfolding Prophecies [VIDEO]   LA Marzulli Planet X and Unfolding Prophecies [VIDEO] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2017 10:42 am

Published on Jan 5, 2017

LA Marzulli spoke on on the supernatural nature of the second coming, which is described in the book of Revelation-- "armies of heaven riding on white horses in to the battle of Armageddon." He also reviewed the evidence for the possible coming of Planet X, an arrival that could be one of the "fearful signs in the heavens" of biblical prophecy. While Marzulli has adopted a wait and see attitude, he said that researcher Gill Broussard has predicted that the huge rogue body will likely appear visible to us.

Marzulli discussed his ongoing work on the Watchers and the cosmic battle raging around us. He have been studying the amazing patterns of unfolding prophecies, along with UFOs and aliens. Marzulli believes we're in a time of stepped up chaos that dovetails with prophecy, and the signs include increased earthquakes, wars, and pending economic collapse.

Back to top Go down
Pioneer Traveler

Pioneer Traveler

LA Marzulli Planet X and Unfolding Prophecies [VIDEO] Empty
PostSubject: reply   LA Marzulli Planet X and Unfolding Prophecies [VIDEO] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2017 4:21 pm

I like LA 's stuff, really informative material.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

I don't go crazy, I am crazy. I just go normal from time to time...
crazy
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: