Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2-4-6-8 Who do we exterminate

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

2-4-6-8 Who do we exterminate Empty
PostSubject: 2-4-6-8 Who do we exterminate   2-4-6-8 Who do we exterminate I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2017 10:33 am

Quote from link: 
I voted for Barack Obama both times, because both of his opponents («Bomb bomb bomb Iran» McCain in 2008, and «#1 geopolitical foe» Romney in 2012) were clearly determined to focus America’s enormous military expenditures away from exterminating the jihadists and their Saudi funders, toward instead conquering Iran (McCain) and Russia (Romney).

This comes from: https://theduran.com/barack-obamas-failed-presidency/

Many different points of view here from sources we don't usually refer to;
different views on how we got where we are.
Not much about going forward though.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 2-4-6-8 Who do we exterminate   2-4-6-8 Who do we exterminate I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2017 10:49 am

And Soros and his 'dictator' speech:  5 min.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9o9jj9f7aA

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Country Joe Mcdonald at Woodstock   2-4-6-8 Who do we exterminate I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2017 11:41 am

Country Joe Mcdonald at Woodstock

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 2-4-6-8 Who do we exterminate   2-4-6-8 Who do we exterminate I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2017 4:31 pm

I know it, man.  The only thing that's changed is I got old.  This really is the last possible Hurrah for the earth dwellers.  But old hippies don't go quietly into the night.  We do things like elect Donald J.
Trump.  And now the 'know-nothings' riot.  I'd call them fools except Jesus said not to.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2-4-6-8 Who do we exterminate   2-4-6-8 Who do we exterminate I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2-4-6-8 Who do we exterminate
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: