Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Stuff of Nightmares – You’ll Want to Install 10,000 Watt Flood Lights in Your Bathroom After Seeing This

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

The Stuff of Nightmares – You’ll Want to Install 10,000 Watt Flood Lights in Your Bathroom After Seeing This Empty
PostSubject: The Stuff of Nightmares – You’ll Want to Install 10,000 Watt Flood Lights in Your Bathroom After Seeing This   The Stuff of Nightmares – You’ll Want to Install 10,000 Watt Flood Lights in Your Bathroom After Seeing This I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2017 11:10 pm

BE VERY AFRAID!!!

The Stuff of Nightmares – You’ll Want to Install 10,000 Watt Flood Lights in Your Bathroom After Seeing This A_Texas_kid_spotted_a-8daf3b3090f4f8f26960f1246f0c0718

https://www.yahoo.com/news/texas-kid-spotted-rattlesnake-toilet-143000848.html

Story at link with even more pictures. Things like this used to haunt me as a kid going to use the outhouse at night. Yes, I said outhouse - in east Texas! And yes we had rattlesnakes, copperheads, and water moccasins. Hey, when you are an impressionable 10 years old hearing horror stories of the dreaded "greeny latriney" that reaches up and snatches little kids and pulls 'em down through the hole it affects you, ok.

The Stuff of Nightmares – You’ll Want to Install 10,000 Watt Flood Lights in Your Bathroom After Seeing This Bg_DOKDIQAAV66z

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

The Stuff of Nightmares – You’ll Want to Install 10,000 Watt Flood Lights in Your Bathroom After Seeing This Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stuff of Nightmares – You’ll Want to Install 10,000 Watt Flood Lights in Your Bathroom After Seeing This   The Stuff of Nightmares – You’ll Want to Install 10,000 Watt Flood Lights in Your Bathroom After Seeing This I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2017 2:56 pm

Well....I'm safe....we don't have rattle snakes here!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: The Stuff of Nightmares – You’ll Want to Install 10,000 Watt Flood Lights in Your Bathroom After Seeing This   The Stuff of Nightmares – You’ll Want to Install 10,000 Watt Flood Lights in Your Bathroom After Seeing This I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2017 4:11 pm

Yaddy wrote:
Well....I'm safe....we don't have rattle snakes here!

Think again, Yaddy. You have these 10 'worse than rattlesnakes' guys. Better look twice before you rest your bum. Pictures and a bit about each one in the link below.

http://www.australiangeographic.com.au/topics/science-environment/2012/07/australias-10-most-dangerous-snakes/

The Stuff of Nightmares – You’ll Want to Install 10,000 Watt Flood Lights in Your Bathroom After Seeing This Death-adder-getty

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: The Stuff of Nightmares – You’ll Want to Install 10,000 Watt Flood Lights in Your Bathroom After Seeing This   The Stuff of Nightmares – You’ll Want to Install 10,000 Watt Flood Lights in Your Bathroom After Seeing This I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2017 5:03 pm

i've dealt with snakes all of my life....used to catch them for fun....still have to deal with a copperhead of two in the garden during the summer....the only snake that i am afraid of is the one that i can't see.....i can kill it (if poisonous, if not i let it live) if i can see it, if i can't, it becomes a threat
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: The Stuff of Nightmares – You’ll Want to Install 10,000 Watt Flood Lights in Your Bathroom After Seeing This   The Stuff of Nightmares – You’ll Want to Install 10,000 Watt Flood Lights in Your Bathroom After Seeing This I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2017 5:41 pm

Hehehe, I catch 'em for fun myself and always have since I was a kid. I have gopher snakes (lots of hiss and bluster but no harm) and Calif. Kings on my property. Only kinds I've seen (so far) here on my land in 30+ years are harmless ones and I move 'em down into the canyon behind my place to keep the mice, gophers, and rats in check. I've seen plenty of rattlers here in the 45+ years I've lived in San Diego but never one yet on my property. If I ever did see one he'd be INSTANT dead meat and skinned into a cool hat band real soon after that. I hear they're good eating too. I'm curious to snag a taste someday.

Snake. The other, other, other, other, other, other white meat...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMT08AW0pdY

Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: The Stuff of Nightmares – You’ll Want to Install 10,000 Watt Flood Lights in Your Bathroom After Seeing This   The Stuff of Nightmares – You’ll Want to Install 10,000 Watt Flood Lights in Your Bathroom After Seeing This I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2017 10:15 pm

The only one that's been anywhere near here is the red bellied black snake...and if you leave them alone they will just go on their way...none of the others have ever been here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Stuff of Nightmares – You’ll Want to Install 10,000 Watt Flood Lights in Your Bathroom After Seeing This   The Stuff of Nightmares – You’ll Want to Install 10,000 Watt Flood Lights in Your Bathroom After Seeing This I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Stuff of Nightmares – You’ll Want to Install 10,000 Watt Flood Lights in Your Bathroom After Seeing This
Page 1 of 1