Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

to del, my friend...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
murray leslie

murray leslie

to del, my friend... Empty
PostSubject: to del, my friend...   to del, my friend... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2017 9:07 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGpvBmaXLHo

i think u were putting this together 2 years back...
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: to del, my friend...   to del, my friend... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2017 11:05 pm

Hey Murray! Smile  You know I don't remember anymore, there have been so many timelines. stupid stupid I remember Dove and I talking about the generations and it seems so long ago but I don't really think it was but a couple three years. This is so silly but I remember things and am surprised to realize it is this year! We've been watching for so long it almost snuck up on me. Thank Father for Scotty reminding me. I will have to find it somewhere but there is like a 20,40 and 50 (maybe wrong on the numbers) pattern of years  starting at the Balfour Dec.  Murray my Brother, all I can say is, The day after Hobbit day may be the actual Harpazo!!! This is by far.........................-> the best rapture watch ever! I can't believe it's finally 2017 and we have the sign in the heavens. idk about you but I'm starting to get a bit jittery with anticipation. Smile party
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: to del, my friend...   to del, my friend... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2017 11:07 pm

If the Rapture doesn't happen on the day of the sign, I am at a loss to figure out where we are in the timeline.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: to del, my friend...   to del, my friend... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2017 3:25 am

Delfi wrote:
If the Rapture doesn't happen on the day of the sign, I am at a loss to figure out where we are in the timeline.
Ditto.   I remember a couple of David F,'s timelines took it to 2019, but not the first ones where he had so much 'justification' for an earlier date.

If it's a minute before midnight, we go on your birthday, don't we?  party
I'd be pleased as punch over that!

But you know I just don't see it; I don't see the church leaving at this moment in time.  If Hitlery had won, sure.  But why would God put a general in place and then take away  his army?
I do believe that the Rapture of the church happens, and THEN God turns His attention to Israel.  And I believe that in the last 3 1/2 years (the GREAT Tribulation), Israel will stand alone.  But IF the Abomination that causes desolation happens in a rebuilt Temple, I think that Temple needs Trump and the church in order to be built.  Just my thinking.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: to del, my friend...   to del, my friend... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2017 7:35 am

this is the last rosh hashana before the end of the generation...

luk21:25 ¶And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

signs in sun & moon on feast days in our recent past, yes?

signs in the stars in the near future, yes?

distress of nations, right now, yes?

note: yom teruah happens just before this sign...in the stars

hebrews10:22 Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water.
23 Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;)
24 And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works:
25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching...!!!
Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: to del, my friend...   to del, my friend... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2017 12:33 pm

The man who made the youtube video does a nice job in his presentation and I was glad he also overlapped the Judah ben Samuel prophecy along with it.  September - October really does seem to line up for "something" if you relate it to the past events since 1897 and Israel.  This coming fall has been something I've been watching and wondering about for a long time.   The flood came after 120 years in the days of Noah….. is a new destructive event coming at the end of this 120 years???... as in the days of Noe?  Nibiru, war, rapture, or maybe nothing seen in the physical realm but yet something happening in the spiritual realm that we can't see with our eyes?

I sometimes wonder with the election of Donald Trump and the improving relations between the USA and Israel, if our country, with God's blessing, could be getting set up to be "the wilderness" for the Jewish remnant to flee to when the tribulation period takes place?  Also, Donald Trump's last name ….. "Trump", is also interesting in itself.  

I guess we could speculate on the possibilities all day long.   Exciting times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: to del, my friend...   to del, my friend... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

to del, my friend...
Page 1 of 1