Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MSNBC says it's their job to control what U think~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

MSNBC says it's their job to control what U think~ Empty
PostSubject: MSNBC says it's their job to control what U think~   MSNBC says it's their job to control what U think~ I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2017 9:32 am

Oh my gosh!  Slip up much?  Morons gotta moron, apparently... Laughing

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: MSNBC says it's their job to control what U think~   MSNBC says it's their job to control what U think~ I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2017 11:42 am

Anyone here surprised? MSM = the official organ of the deep state! We report, you decide . . . decide the way we told you to decide!

I know MSM brainwashed people like this. We all do. When one of 'em starts up on some subject 9 times out of 10 I can (and often do) accurately finish their sentences for them. Scary!

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MSNBC says it's their job to control what U think~   MSNBC says it's their job to control what U think~ I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2017 1:39 pm

Ha ha ha!! Precious. chuckle

The few times i've watched MSNBC they made my skin crawl.
Mind pollution that exceeds the maximum tolerable level.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MSNBC says it's their job to control what U think~   MSNBC says it's their job to control what U think~ I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2017 7:31 pm

Remember these? Why isn't anyone mentioning them in connection with all the talk about "fake news"?

How the NDAA Allows US Gov to Use Propaganda Against Americans - 2013
https://www.occupycorporatism.com/how-the-ndaa-allows-us-gov-to-use-propaganda-against-americans/

And the Countering Disinformation and Propaganda Act - 2016
http://www.commondreams.org/news/2016/12/26/under-cover-christmas-obama-establishes-controversial-anti-propaganda-agency

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-10/senate-quietly-passes-countering-disinformation-and-propaganda-act
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MSNBC says it's their job to control what U think~   MSNBC says it's their job to control what U think~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MSNBC says it's their job to control what U think~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: