Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gov Brown Benefits If the Oroville Dam Breaks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Gov Brown Benefits If the Oroville Dam Breaks Empty
PostSubject: Gov Brown Benefits If the Oroville Dam Breaks   Gov Brown Benefits If the Oroville Dam Breaks I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2017 12:38 pm

Where is Governor Brown? It's like he is playing the "Where's Waldo" game. He is missing in action.

This video is David Hodges of the Common Sense show. Now much of the time I just roll my eyes at Hodges however on this particular subject, and being that I'm in California, I tend toward his analysis as a very real possibly. This is a 12 minute message and for once I agree with a Common Sense missive that is worth listening to. If you are in California this message will strike more than a chord or two (or a dozen). If you are anywhere else in the US this will strike at least one chord, probably more, with you as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUZtcsHiDvU

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Gov Brown Benefits If the Oroville Dam Breaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gov Brown Benefits If the Oroville Dam Breaks   Gov Brown Benefits If the Oroville Dam Breaks I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2017 1:38 pm

Sounds credible to me.  Spring had a post as to food production that comes from the area.  I don't recall if it was a truly significant amount, but I did have a thought towards the Fuku plume.  IF the lands south of the dam were vulnerable to it, could the results of that food contamination reveal the severity of radiation poisoning, so that preventing crop/animal farming could be a goal to mask the truth of Fuku?  Just another speculation.
D.H. is certainly correct that this is a long term threat.
I wonder what the Russians think of his little embassy?  Moonbeam: another traitor of the highest order.  Another who turns my stomach just by the sight of him.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: