Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

John B. Wells: Could the CIA be sabotaging the Trump cabinet? - Episode #692 with Kevin Shipp

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

John B. Wells: Could the CIA be sabotaging the Trump cabinet? - Episode #692 with Kevin Shipp  Empty
PostSubject: John B. Wells: Could the CIA be sabotaging the Trump cabinet? - Episode #692 with Kevin Shipp    John B. Wells: Could the CIA be sabotaging the Trump cabinet? - Episode #692 with Kevin Shipp  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 9:09 pm

OK, I downloaded this a few weeks ago but just today got around to finally listening to it. This is John B. Wells speaking with former CIA Counterintelligence officer Kevin Shipp and it made my ear-balls ring. Bear in mind that this was recorded Feb. 21, 2017 long before Assange of Wikileaks released the Vault7 stuff. This is one hour forty minutes long and by the end you will have chewed through at least a 5 pound bag of steel nails.

This is damaging!!! No wonder JFK pledged to break up the CIA into a thousand pieces. No wonder that JFK was murdered.

I honestly don't remember if this may have been posted here before or if I just ran across it on Youtube myself as I check for new John B. Wells material on my own at least once a week. Whatever, you need this to connect dots! You really need to hear this and I'm not kidding or trying to be overly melodramatic. You won't make it to into this past thirty minutes without hurling obscenities at your computer monitor a half dozen times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCiGTdtiOf4

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

John B. Wells: Could the CIA be sabotaging the Trump cabinet? - Episode #692 with Kevin Shipp
Page 1 of 1