Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RINO Ryan in Crosshairs: Trump "Endorses" Jeanine Pirro's Call For Paul Ryan To Step Down

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

RINO Ryan in Crosshairs: Trump "Endorses" Jeanine Pirro's Call For Paul Ryan To Step Down Empty
PostSubject: RINO Ryan in Crosshairs: Trump "Endorses" Jeanine Pirro's Call For Paul Ryan To Step Down   RINO Ryan in Crosshairs: Trump "Endorses" Jeanine Pirro's Call For Paul Ryan To Step Down I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 4:04 pm

Yes, yes, yeeees! I think I called it in the quote below folks. Now on with the show. Trump plays 3D chess while his enemies play checkers. Follow along the links below and do cheer cause there just might be something here worth cheering about.

researcher wrote:
My thoughts, I wonder if this was all pre-planned all along and was what Trump was angling for all along? My opinion is Ryan-care was just O-care lite and Trump probably knew that all along. My thoughts on it all are however pure speculation. Still, it makes a lot of sense, at least to me anyway.

Original at this topic link: https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t16202-breaking-trump-has-gop-pull-obamacare-replacement-bill-at-last-minute-updated-trump-speaks

Linky dinky #1: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-26/trump-endorses-fox-news-host-call-paul-ryan-resign

Zerohedge wrote:
Fox News host Judge Jeanine Pirro, whose show President Trump urged his followers on Twitter to watch earlier in the day, opened her program at 9pm on Saturday by calling for Speaker Paul Ryan's resignation.
"Ryan needs to step down as Speaker of the House. The reason, he failed to deliver the votes on his healthcare bill, the one trumpeted to repeal and replace ObamaCare, the one that he had 7 years to work on; the one he hid under lock and key in the basement of Congress; the one that had to be pulled to prevent the embarrassment of not having enough votes to pass." Pirro said in her opening statement.

Lots more SHTF goodies + video at the link

Linky dinky #2:  http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03/art-deal-healthcare-bill-failure-way-oust-paul-ryan-achieve-full-repeal-obamacare/

thegatewaypundit wrote:
‘Art of the Deal’ Healthcare Bill Failure a Way to Oust Paul Ryan and Achieve Full Repeal of Obamacare?

Did Trump give Paul Ryan just enough rope to hang himself? It is no secret that Paul Ryan has contempt for President Trump and is working to sabotage him. This may Trump’s plan to have Paul Ryan ousted and replaced.

Again - more at the link

Now, I'm no prophet and don't wanna be, and my crystal ball is busted and in the shop the past month waiting on a part from China. BUT . . . who couldn't see this set-up coming? Didn't need to be a prophet or need a crystal ball to see the obvious.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

RINO Ryan in Crosshairs: Trump "Endorses" Jeanine Pirro's Call For Paul Ryan To Step Down
Page 1 of 1