Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BPEarthWatch: “WARNING. THE ANTI-CHRIST HAS APPEARED!” [Update 16 April: Next in the 666 series is up]

Go down 
+3
jumpstart
rawblues
researcher
7 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

BPEarthWatch: “WARNING. THE ANTI-CHRIST HAS APPEARED!” [Update 16 April: Next in the 666 series is up] Empty
PostSubject: BPEarthWatch: “WARNING. THE ANTI-CHRIST HAS APPEARED!” [Update 16 April: Next in the 666 series is up]   BPEarthWatch: “WARNING. THE ANTI-CHRIST HAS APPEARED!” [Update 16 April: Next in the 666 series is up] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 9:38 pm

BPEarthWatch Message 05 April 2017:  “WARNING. THE ANTI-CHRIST HAS APPEARED!”

OK, make of this what you will. BPEarthWatch, a very prolific man with postings almost daily hasn’t posted anything new for a few days then suddenly this . . .

I expect we’ll hear more about this when he is ready. Meanwhile, discern. Video runs 6 minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmA1g5pLWOs

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!

Last edited by researcher on Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:41 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : updated)
Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

BPEarthWatch: “WARNING. THE ANTI-CHRIST HAS APPEARED!” [Update 16 April: Next in the 666 series is up] Empty
PostSubject: Re: BPEarthWatch: “WARNING. THE ANTI-CHRIST HAS APPEARED!” [Update 16 April: Next in the 666 series is up]   BPEarthWatch: “WARNING. THE ANTI-CHRIST HAS APPEARED!” [Update 16 April: Next in the 666 series is up] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 11:57 pm

That's quite a video.  Let's hope it's not correct….  

home of the beast system is USA and "he" is here
Information given to BP but not from earthly means….
6 months from around this past Nov. 8 or Jan. 20 there will be a big change
It is not Trump
twice BP said I know the "names"  …. plural
This person was "given" great power
also referred to the verse.. "given great power to "continue" 3 1/2 years." 

This sure does spike up interest for his next video, that's for sure….. 

Regardless, pray for Donald Trump and his safety.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: BPEarthWatch: “WARNING. THE ANTI-CHRIST HAS APPEARED!” [Update 16 April: Next in the 666 series is up]   BPEarthWatch: “WARNING. THE ANTI-CHRIST HAS APPEARED!” [Update 16 April: Next in the 666 series is up] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 12:44 pm

I posted some BPEarthWatch updates at the link below, however it really belongs here even more so. Find it in it's entirety below the link.

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t16315-bigger-than-bannon#40186

---------------------------------------------------------

BP released a short 3½ minute new video yesterday right after the USA fired on Syria. I'm looking forward to that full update BP has promised. See quote below.

BPEarthWatch wrote:
Full Update On the 666 Video coming. We have attacked Syria tonight. Pray for our Military.

US Launches 50 Tomahawk Missiles at Syria Air Base/The TIme is at Hand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGg6I_TeDic

BP did a video just prior to the one above. I watched and listened to it also and there is good info about Earth/Jupiter alignment. Some info about prior 666 AC video on this one though focus is mostly on the Jupiter Passover alignment and how it possibly fits prophecy. It's informative enough to include in this post. Runs 13½ minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQDtjV4-FVw

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: 666/The Evil Spirits Go Forth   BPEarthWatch: “WARNING. THE ANTI-CHRIST HAS APPEARED!” [Update 16 April: Next in the 666 series is up] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 6:03 pm

Here it is .....

666/The Evil Spirits Go Forth

Published on Apr 7, 2017

Part 2. The Vision
Our Website. http://www.BPEarthWatch.Com
Free Bible Software Download. Includes many tools such as The Hebrew and Greek Dictionary and Full Search Functions. http://www.E-Sword.Com

Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: BPEarthWatch: “WARNING. THE ANTI-CHRIST HAS APPEARED!” [Update 16 April: Next in the 666 series is up]   BPEarthWatch: “WARNING. THE ANTI-CHRIST HAS APPEARED!” [Update 16 April: Next in the 666 series is up] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 7:01 pm

Kushner seated next to General Joseph Dunford, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff in the grey mirrored photo.  Dunford got his major promotions and power from Obama, who obviously liked him a lot. Kushner is getting all his power from Trump.  Things are seldom as they seem.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: BPEarthWatch: “WARNING. THE ANTI-CHRIST HAS APPEARED!” [Update 16 April: Next in the 666 series is up]   BPEarthWatch: “WARNING. THE ANTI-CHRIST HAS APPEARED!” [Update 16 April: Next in the 666 series is up] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 8:47 pm

rawblues wrote:
Kushner seated next to General Joseph Dunford, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff in the grey mirrored photo.  Dunford got his major promotions and power from Obama, who obviously liked him a lot. Kushner is getting all his power from Trump.  Things are seldom as they seem.

Right you are, rawblues. BPEarthWatch just flipped the photo in his grey image is all.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-iraq-kushner-idUSKBN176206

reuters wrote:
World News | Tue Apr 4, 2017 | 7:48pm EDT
In Iraq, Trump's son-in-law, Jared Kushner, upbeat on Mosul

BPEarthWatch: “WARNING. THE ANTI-CHRIST HAS APPEARED!” [Update 16 April: Next in the 666 series is up] ?m=02&d=20170404&t=2&i=1179364011&w=780&fh=&fw=&ll=&pl=&sq=&r=LYNXMPED3315D
Jared Kushner, Senior Advisor to President Donald Trump, is pictured during a helicopter transit over Baghdad, Iraq. Navy Petty Officer 2nd Class Dominique A. Pineiro

[More at link]

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: BPEarthWatch: “WARNING. THE ANTI-CHRIST HAS APPEARED!” [Update 16 April: Next in the 666 series is up]   BPEarthWatch: “WARNING. THE ANTI-CHRIST HAS APPEARED!” [Update 16 April: Next in the 666 series is up] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 3:42 pm

BPEartWatch live on Blog Talk Radio tonight Sunday 4pm Pacific - 7pm Eastern. See 1½ minute video below for details.

EDIT: Ooooops, should have been 7pm Eastern time. Correction made.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bpearthwatchlive

Show Notes wrote:
Published on Apr 8, 2017
Live Links Sunday am. The Truth Now
blogtalkradio.com/bpearthwatchlive http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bpearthw...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVkicOzuH4Y

Last edited by researcher on Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : updated)
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: BPEarthWatch: “WARNING. THE ANTI-CHRIST HAS APPEARED!” [Update 16 April: Next in the 666 series is up]   BPEarthWatch: “WARNING. THE ANTI-CHRIST HAS APPEARED!” [Update 16 April: Next in the 666 series is up] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 4:20 pm

Had to correct the time. Your fuzzy-headed moderator can't seem to count today. Sorry state, math challenged, whatever. Sorry much about that peeps.

CORRECTION: 4pm Pacific - 7pm Eastern.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: BPEarthWatch: “WARNING. THE ANTI-CHRIST HAS APPEARED!” [Update 16 April: Next in the 666 series is up]   BPEarthWatch: “WARNING. THE ANTI-CHRIST HAS APPEARED!” [Update 16 April: Next in the 666 series is up] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 6:26 pm

Sunday Blog Talk show has been cancelled for tonight however BP plans shows further in the week. Details in the video below about half way through. Soooo, we wait. Video 7½ minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0BiCVFs6ZE

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: BPEarthWatch: “WARNING. THE ANTI-CHRIST HAS APPEARED!” [Update 16 April: Next in the 666 series is up]   BPEarthWatch: “WARNING. THE ANTI-CHRIST HAS APPEARED!” [Update 16 April: Next in the 666 series is up] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 8:50 pm

Next in series - Monday message - 12 minutes

Show Notes wrote:
Published on Apr 10, 2017
Where we are now.
Full Article at Breitbart http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/20...
Our Website. http://www.BPEarthWatch.Com

The World in Tribulation. 6 Years Deep!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKyp-O2y9Mo

Back to top Go down
jumpstart

jumpstart

PostSubject: Re: BPEarthWatch: “WARNING. THE ANTI-CHRIST HAS APPEARED!” [Update 16 April: Next in the 666 series is up]   BPEarthWatch: “WARNING. THE ANTI-CHRIST HAS APPEARED!” [Update 16 April: Next in the 666 series is up] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 7:58 pm

Should God reveal  it is Kirchner and Ivanka it is still within his perview. I am focused on His Propiciation. Every knee shall bend and every tongue confess.
Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: BPEarthWatch: “WARNING. THE ANTI-CHRIST HAS APPEARED!” [Update 16 April: Next in the 666 series is up]   BPEarthWatch: “WARNING. THE ANTI-CHRIST HAS APPEARED!” [Update 16 April: Next in the 666 series is up] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 11:44 am

I'll listen to whatever BP EarthWatch wants to tell or tease us with, but lining up the individual he's seems to be implying is the antichrist doesn't quite fit the "Assyrian mold" IMO.  Just saying'…..  I see it going in a different direction from my studies.   But then, I guess anything can happen in this crazy world.  But just not sensing it now.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: BPEarthWatch: “WARNING. THE ANTI-CHRIST HAS APPEARED!” [Update 16 April: Next in the 666 series is up]   BPEarthWatch: “WARNING. THE ANTI-CHRIST HAS APPEARED!” [Update 16 April: Next in the 666 series is up] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 12:09 pm

rawblues wrote:
I'll listen to whatever BP EarthWatch wants to tell or tease us with, but lining up the individual he's seems to be implying is the antichrist doesn't quite fit the "Assyrian mold" IMO.  Just saying'…..  I see it going in a different direction from my studies.   But then, I guess anything can happen in this crazy world.  But just not sensing it now.

I'm thinking that-a-way also if it is in fact, Jared Kushner that BP is thinking about. I still think Erdogon out of Turkey fits way closer. BP hasn't really come right out and "said it" so . . . . ???

Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: BPEarthWatch: “WARNING. THE ANTI-CHRIST HAS APPEARED!” [Update 16 April: Next in the 666 series is up]   BPEarthWatch: “WARNING. THE ANTI-CHRIST HAS APPEARED!” [Update 16 April: Next in the 666 series is up] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2017 5:53 pm

researcher wrote:

I'm thinking that-a-way also if it is in fact, Jared Kushner that BP is thinking about. I still think Erdogon out of Turkey fits way closer. BP hasn't really come right out and "said it" so . . . . ???

I too see the antichrist most likely coming out of the region of the Turkish caliphate or whatever grand name they eventually choose to call it.  Islam is and has been a divided "kingdom," ….. the Shiites and Sunni's.  They can't stand each other.  One will devour the other.

As far as the actual antichrist, it's very hard to say.  His political, religious and negotiating skills will probably be something to see.  I think when he is "revealed," it will be known by many and that he'll be a gentile, not a Jew.   The Jews may come to trust him and work with him, and even today, the gentiles control the Temple Mount in Jerusalem.  I could see the Jews become more "accepting" to a slick Muslim or gentile authority who allows them to build their coveted Third Temple.  Now, how all this materializes is anyone's guess at this point. There's still too many missing pieces to the final puzzle.  

1 John 4: 2

2 This is how you know the Spirit of God: Every spirit who confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God. 

3 But every spirit who does not confess Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist; you have heard that he is coming, and he is already in the world now. 

As far as Jared Kushner goes, being a practicing modern Orthodox Jew, by it's definition, he does not confess Jesus as the Son of God. Thus, spiritually, the spirit of antichrist prevails over Orthodox Jews in the world and in modern Israel today.  The antichrist spirit is a single spirit.  It deceives and it does not love any religion.  It only wants sole worship to itself.  It deceives the Muslims, Jews and many religions, so why should we be surprised that in the future, this same singular spirit in the form of a man known as "the antichrist," will pull off what seems impossible from a geo-political standpoint today.  His demonic spirit is already successful in making sworn enemies like the Muslims and Jews hate each other, while unknowingly, they are both actually under the same spell, just under different disguises. This man will be able to perform even greater miracles of deception and will appear and be thought of as an angel of light to many people. 2 Corinthians 11:14.  We still don't know who he actually is, but his spirit is already working overtime.  

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: BPEarthWatch: “WARNING. THE ANTI-CHRIST HAS APPEARED!” [Update 16 April: Next in the 666 series is up]   BPEarthWatch: “WARNING. THE ANTI-CHRIST HAS APPEARED!” [Update 16 April: Next in the 666 series is up] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2017 11:39 pm

Next in the 666 series is up. 666/The Arrival of the False Messiah/False Armageddon.

Show Notes wrote:
Published on Apr 16, 2017
This is what this great technology has been saved for.
Our Website, http://www.BPEarthWatch.Com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYbiCf-zfEo

Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: BPEarthWatch: “WARNING. THE ANTI-CHRIST HAS APPEARED!” [Update 16 April: Next in the 666 series is up]   BPEarthWatch: “WARNING. THE ANTI-CHRIST HAS APPEARED!” [Update 16 April: Next in the 666 series is up] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 7:43 am

FWIW - in the comments section below this youtube, BPEarthWatch added this from the Albert Pike letter:
………………………………...
BPEarthWatch:

The Albert Pike letter describes how the Illumanati (Luciferians) will start all 3 world wars and why, this is the end of the letter, this is why.
"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other.
Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion… We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil.
Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view.
This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

PostSubject: Re: BPEarthWatch: “WARNING. THE ANTI-CHRIST HAS APPEARED!” [Update 16 April: Next in the 666 series is up]   BPEarthWatch: “WARNING. THE ANTI-CHRIST HAS APPEARED!” [Update 16 April: Next in the 666 series is up] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 7:04 pm

I'm becoming more an more in agreement that the mark is as he says, not a physical object, but a symbolic one.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BPEarthWatch: “WARNING. THE ANTI-CHRIST HAS APPEARED!” [Update 16 April: Next in the 666 series is up]   BPEarthWatch: “WARNING. THE ANTI-CHRIST HAS APPEARED!” [Update 16 April: Next in the 666 series is up] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 11:25 am

IDK.  This graphic is pretty compelling (tho I know one is tipped the wrong way). And even as we say a Jew would never mistake
a Muslim as the Messiah, Islam is the chief of liars. Who has successfully 'replaced' Jesus moreso than Mohamed.(sp)
Then reading Revelation 14,  in the Authorized version of the King James,
The Lamb appears on Sion with the 144,000 (at the end of the end, with final warnings prior to the Harvest)
I think there's something to be said the the two witnesses come much earlier.
And scripture repeatedly defines God's Two Witnesses as the Spirit and the Word.
When 'they' are killed,. their death, 3 days dead in the street, and resurrection, may be the first move of the Rapture.  Just saying...

BPEarthWatch: “WARNING. THE ANTI-CHRIST HAS APPEARED!” [Update 16 April: Next in the 666 series is up] 830fc8298d

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: BPEarthWatch: “WARNING. THE ANTI-CHRIST HAS APPEARED!” [Update 16 April: Next in the 666 series is up]   BPEarthWatch: “WARNING. THE ANTI-CHRIST HAS APPEARED!” [Update 16 April: Next in the 666 series is up] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 12:54 pm

Dove wrote:
IDK.  This graphic is pretty compelling

What graphic? It ain't displaying, Dove. There was meta-data in the failed graphic so I was able to trace it back to the source. Link and hopefully graphic displayed below.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/sm/custom/830fc8298d.jpg

BPEarthWatch: “WARNING. THE ANTI-CHRIST HAS APPEARED!” [Update 16 April: Next in the 666 series is up] 830fc8298d

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: BPEarthWatch: “WARNING. THE ANTI-CHRIST HAS APPEARED!” [Update 16 April: Next in the 666 series is up]   BPEarthWatch: “WARNING. THE ANTI-CHRIST HAS APPEARED!” [Update 16 April: Next in the 666 series is up] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 12:57 pm

Hmmmm . . . . now your graphic displays. So does mine. Researcher scratches head . . . .

Dysfunctional Internet today I suppose . Net seems mighty sluggish today.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BPEarthWatch: “WARNING. THE ANTI-CHRIST HAS APPEARED!” [Update 16 April: Next in the 666 series is up]   BPEarthWatch: “WARNING. THE ANTI-CHRIST HAS APPEARED!” [Update 16 April: Next in the 666 series is up] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 3:03 pm

Thanks, Researcher.  thanks  Here is Mark Flynn's expose of the 'mark'.
http://www.siriustwins.com/meaning/the-revealing/who-is-allah-who-is-%cf%87%ce%be%cf%9b/

Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: BPEarthWatch: “WARNING. THE ANTI-CHRIST HAS APPEARED!” [Update 16 April: Next in the 666 series is up]   BPEarthWatch: “WARNING. THE ANTI-CHRIST HAS APPEARED!” [Update 16 April: Next in the 666 series is up] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 5:08 pm

None of the graphs are showing for me....Researchers tells me "forbidden"
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BPEarthWatch: “WARNING. THE ANTI-CHRIST HAS APPEARED!” [Update 16 April: Next in the 666 series is up]   BPEarthWatch: “WARNING. THE ANTI-CHRIST HAS APPEARED!” [Update 16 April: Next in the 666 series is up] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 5:34 pm

How about this from Mark's website?  It is the arabic for Allahu Akbar next to the Greek letters representing 666.
This one took a minute to see too.  You've probably seen it b4 and it's at Mark's
link.  And he has very interesting translations.

BPEarthWatch: “WARNING. THE ANTI-CHRIST HAS APPEARED!” [Update 16 April: Next in the 666 series is up] Allaakbar

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: BPEarthWatch: “WARNING. THE ANTI-CHRIST HAS APPEARED!” [Update 16 April: Next in the 666 series is up]   BPEarthWatch: “WARNING. THE ANTI-CHRIST HAS APPEARED!” [Update 16 April: Next in the 666 series is up] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 5:37 pm

Yaddy wrote:
None of the graphs are showing for me....Researchers tells me "forbidden"

Not even by going to the DIRECT link I provided????
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/sm/custom/830fc8298d.jpg

Below, the same thing from another web site. And see Dove's posting above this one.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ygRujadcD1s/maxresdefault.jpg
BPEarthWatch: “WARNING. THE ANTI-CHRIST HAS APPEARED!” [Update 16 April: Next in the 666 series is up] Maxresdefault

Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: BPEarthWatch: “WARNING. THE ANTI-CHRIST HAS APPEARED!” [Update 16 April: Next in the 666 series is up]   BPEarthWatch: “WARNING. THE ANTI-CHRIST HAS APPEARED!” [Update 16 April: Next in the 666 series is up] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 9:03 pm

Walid Shoebat has done a very good teaching on these symbols, mark of the beast and 666 before.
A good argument to say the least.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: GNU Public Domain License 2012—The Islamic Antichrist by John Preacher    BPEarthWatch: “WARNING. THE ANTI-CHRIST HAS APPEARED!” [Update 16 April: Next in the 666 series is up] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 9:08 pm

http://vergadering.nu/boek/the-islamic-antichrist.htm

http://vergadering.nu/boek/images/the_islamic_antichrist_img_0.jpg
BPEarthWatch: “WARNING. THE ANTI-CHRIST HAS APPEARED!” [Update 16 April: Next in the 666 series is up] The_is10

THE ISLAMIC ANTICHRIST

• 1. ISLAM VS. CHRISTIANITY.......................................................7

• 2. ISLAM THE ANTICHRIST & THE FALSE PROPHET ...........19

• 3. WHO ARE THE FALSE PROPHET & ALLAH.........................33

• 4. THE CRESCENT MOON AND STAR IMAGE.........................39

• 5. THE FINAL BEAST EMPIRE....................THE ISLAMIC ANTICHRIST

• 1. ISLAM VS. CHRISTIANITY.......................................................7

• 2. ISLAM THE ANTICHRIST & THE FALSE PROPHET ...........19

• 3. WHO ARE THE FALSE PROPHET & ALLAH.........................33

• 4. THE CRESCENT MOON AND STAR IMAGE.........................39

• 5. THE FINAL BEAST EMPIRE..................................................45

• 6. THE MARK OF THE BEAST ..................................................61

• 7. PLEDGING ALLEGIANCE TO THE BEAST .........................75

• 8. IMAGE OF THE BEAST.........................................................79

• 9. MOLOCH GOD OF HUMAN SACRIFICE.............................93

• 10. THE HARLOT OF BABYLON.................................................97

• 11. THE LINAGE OF THE ANTICHRIST...................................105

• 12. GOATS, STARS & SECRET SOCIETIES .............................109

• 13. GOD’S WARNING TO THE ISLAMIC NATIONS ................119

• 14. IS ISLAM A RELIGION OF PEACE? ...................................123

• 15. THE GREAT APOSTASY, CONVERSION BY TERROR........129

• 16. END TIME MARTYRDOM....................................................139

• 17. THE BOOK OF REVELATION MADE EASY ......................159

• 18. DECISION TIME..................................................................201

Dedication

This book is dedicated to all those who proclaim God’s sweet Salvation through his Son Jesus Christ and suffer bitter persecution for his name.
Revelation 10:10-11 And I took the little book out of the angel's hand and ate it up. And it was sweet as honey in my mouth, and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was made bitter. And he said to me, You must prophesy again before many peoples and nations and tongues and kings.

Forward

God has begun to reveal that Islam will play the central role in the events of the last days. This book is meant to give you a basic understanding of those events which will play out. God told the prophet Daniel that the true understanding of his prophecy, would remain sealed until the time of the end.
Daniel 12:9-10 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel; for the words are shut up and sealed till the time of the end. Many shall purify themselves, and make themselves white, and be refined; but the wicked shall do wickedly; and none of the wicked shall understand; but they that are wise shall understand.
As God unseals the understanding of the Last Days, we as a Church must not be ignorant of the Devil’s plans. We must expose them to the light of God’s Word. This new understanding of end time events is sweeping across Churches through many mighty men of God, like Joel Richardson, whom God has anointed to bring this understanding to the Churches. The astounding similarities between Islamic end time doctrine and Christian end time prophecy is too astonishing. Islam even has its own version of the Evil Beast from the Book of Revelation, whom Islam describes as “THE GOOD GUY” who will mark the foreheads of the followers of Islam in the Last Days. In these very days, God is unsealing his revelations, so that his Church will not be without knowledge in the coming days of Tribulation.

Islam vs. Christianity

In this chapter we’ll be addressing the following issues:

Christianity vs. Islam. The contrast between Christianity to Islam and the Bible to the Quran. We’ll be asking and answering such questions as:

1) “Do Christians and Muslims worship the same god?”
2) “Is Islam a religion of peace or …?”
3) “How do the Bible and the Quran differ?”
4) “How do Jesus and Mohammed differ?”
5) “What are the theological differences between Christianity and Islam and are they compatible?

• 6. THE MARK OF THE BEAST ..................................................61

• 7. PLEDGING ALLEGIANCE TO THE BEAST .........................75

• 8. IMAGE OF THE BEAST.........................................................79

• 9. MOLOCH GOD OF HUMAN SACRIFICE.............................93

• 10. THE HARLOT OF BABYLON.................................................97

• 11. THE LINAGE OF THE ANTICHRIST...................................105

• 12. GOATS, STARS & SECRET SOCIETIES .............................109

• 13. GOD’S WARNING TO THE ISLAMIC NATIONS ................119

• 14. IS ISLAM A RELIGION OF PEACE? ...................................123

• 15. THE GREAT APOSTASY, CONVERSION BY TERROR........129

• 16. END TIME MARTYRDOM....................................................139

• 17. THE BOOK OF REVELATION MADE EASY ......................159

• 18. DECISION TIME..................................................................201

Dedication

This book is dedicated to all those who proclaim God’s sweet Salvation through his Son Jesus Christ and suffer bitter persecution for his name.
Revelation 10:10-11 And I took the little book out of the angel's hand and ate it up. And it was sweet as honey in my mouth, and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was made bitter. And he said to me, You must prophesy again before many peoples and nations and tongues and kings.

Forward

God has begun to reveal that Islam will play the central role in the events of the last days. This book is meant to give you a basic understanding of those events which will play out. God told the prophet Daniel that the true understanding of his prophecy, would remain sealed until the time of the end.
Daniel 12:9-10 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel; for the words are shut up and sealed till the time of the end. Many shall purify themselves, and make themselves white, and be refined; but the wicked shall do wickedly; and none of the wicked shall understand; but they that are wise shall understand.
As God unseals the understanding of the Last Days, we as a Church must not be ignorant of the Devil’s plans. We must expose them to the light of God’s Word. This new understanding of end time events is sweeping across Churches through many mighty men of God, like Joel Richardson, whom God has anointed to bring this understanding to the Churches. The astounding similarities between Islamic end time doctrine and Christian end time prophecy is too astonishing. Islam even has its own version of the Evil Beast from the Book of Revelation, whom Islam describes as “THE GOOD GUY” who will mark the foreheads of the followers of Islam in the Last Days. In these very days, God is unsealing his revelations, so that his Church will not be without knowledge in the coming days of Tribulation.

Islam vs. Christianity

In this chapter we’ll be addressing the following issues:

Christianity vs. Islam. The contrast between Christianity to Islam and the Bible to the Quran. We’ll be asking and answering such questions as:

1) “Do Christians and Muslims worship the same god?”
2) “Is Islam a religion of peace or …?”
3) “How do the Bible and the Quran differ?”
4) “How do Jesus and Mohammed differ?”
5) “What are the theological differences between Christianity and Islam and are they compatible?

Last edited by spring2 on Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: BPEarthWatch: “WARNING. THE ANTI-CHRIST HAS APPEARED!” [Update 16 April: Next in the 666 series is up]   BPEarthWatch: “WARNING. THE ANTI-CHRIST HAS APPEARED!” [Update 16 April: Next in the 666 series is up] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2017 12:52 am

Sorry I didn't get back to you researcher, I was at a bible study all morning real good too....yep, the link you put up was the one that said "forbidden"
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BPEarthWatch: “WARNING. THE ANTI-CHRIST HAS APPEARED!” [Update 16 April: Next in the 666 series is up]   BPEarthWatch: “WARNING. THE ANTI-CHRIST HAS APPEARED!” [Update 16 April: Next in the 666 series is up] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2017 2:20 am

Perry Stone says when the simple understanding of scripture makes sense don't go trying to make any other sense of it.

Here's a snip of what DudeV said,
Reading the Greek Chi Xi Stigma backwards:
The Stigma is the hateful angel, the destroyer of paradise. The one who was defeated at the cross.
The Xi is the cursed angel who waits for his final earthly kingship, resurrected as the shining god Osiris (or the Greek Apollo)
The chi is the Nachash’s mode of conquest, forcing his will through war and murder.

Between this and Gad I feel 'reframed';  that these are the true tenants of understanding-the standards by which we process the massive influx of circumstances in the world's turnings as they apply to the endtimes.
I'm willing to let it be 'simple'.

Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: BPEarthWatch: “WARNING. THE ANTI-CHRIST HAS APPEARED!” [Update 16 April: Next in the 666 series is up]   BPEarthWatch: “WARNING. THE ANTI-CHRIST HAS APPEARED!” [Update 16 April: Next in the 666 series is up] I_icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2017 6:18 pm

Here we go again to thicken the suspense.....FWIW:  

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: BPEarthWatch: “WARNING. THE ANTI-CHRIST HAS APPEARED!” [Update 16 April: Next in the 666 series is up]   BPEarthWatch: “WARNING. THE ANTI-CHRIST HAS APPEARED!” [Update 16 April: Next in the 666 series is up] I_icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2017 6:23 pm

rawblues wrote:
Here we go again to thicken the suspense.....FWIW:  

i give up....so sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BPEarthWatch: “WARNING. THE ANTI-CHRIST HAS APPEARED!” [Update 16 April: Next in the 666 series is up]   BPEarthWatch: “WARNING. THE ANTI-CHRIST HAS APPEARED!” [Update 16 April: Next in the 666 series is up] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BPEarthWatch: “WARNING. THE ANTI-CHRIST HAS APPEARED!” [Update 16 April: Next in the 666 series is up]
Page 1 of 1