Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WW III Is Here- Syria’s Reichstag Moment-The Neocons Have Won

Go down 
AuthorMessage

WW III Is Here- Syria’s Reichstag Moment-The Neocons Have Won Empty
PostSubject: WW III Is Here- Syria’s Reichstag Moment-The Neocons Have Won   WW III Is Here- Syria’s Reichstag Moment-The Neocons Have Won I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 12:44 pm

TIME TO FINISH PREPS!!
http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2017/04/07/ww-iii-is-here-syrias-reichstag-moment-the-neocons-have-won/

WW III Is Here- Syria’s Reichstag Moment-The Neocons Have Won CSS-Offical-New-Logo2
WW III Is Here- Syria’s Reichstag Moment-The Neocons Have Won Nuclear-3
Things are unfolding faster than they can be covered.   With the US taking offensive action in Syria, the world has moved very close to war.
In debate $2, Hillary Clinton claimed that she would establish a no-fly zone. That meant war with Russia. It was one of the primary reasons that many voted against her. What President Trump has
President Trump’s message to the world on America’s attack on Syria.

https://youtu.be/a-bxJ4I4f-I

Trump stated:

“No Child of God should ever suffer such horror.” President Trump 4/6/17

Whose God Mr. President? How do you know that this is not a false flag, Mr. President.
This sounds so much like a globalist that it is not even funny.

Syria’s Reichstag Moment

All historians are familiar with how Hitler was able to seize and consolidate power within the German Reichstag. He simply had his henchmen burn the German legislative building to the ground and then blame the Communists, one of the Nazi’s chief rivals. Subsequently, Hitler assumed total dictatorial power, as a pretense to protect the German people, and he was able to eliminate the Communists and the rest, as they say, was history.

Obama (I mean Trump) Is Under Immense Pressure

Obama (Trump) is under enormous pressure, from the Banksters to take out the Iranian regime The need to take down Iran is necessitated because the Petrodollar is in real trouble because of Iran’s insistence on selling oil to India, China and Russia in exchange for gold.
Gold is a four letter word to the Banksters. The Banksters must maintain their fiat currency schemes. Subsequently, the Banksters must dominate the purchase of oil and the distribution of gold for three reasons:
(1) The Banksters thrive on fiat currency which is backed by virtually nothing and this is coupled with fractional reserve practices in order to acquire real material wealth based on their creation of worthless paper and the introduction of gold threatens this Ponzi scheme;
(2) Since Breton Woods, the world has been forced by the Banksters to play in their Ponzi scheme game by first purchasing Federal Reserve dollars which is in turn used to purchase oil. Saddam Hussein failed to play by the Petrodollar rules by selling oil for Euros and paid for his disobedience with his life; and,
(3) Once the Banksters collapse the currencies of the world, they want to be the ones controlling gold, the only remaining currency, in a post economic Armageddon.
Why did I note Obama (I mean Trump)? Because I wrote these same words three years ago and four years ago. Obama previously accused Assad of launching chemical attack on his people then. Obama was organizing to invade. First it was Syria and then it was  Syria and then it was to be Iran. Why? Because Iran was fueling the run away from the Petrodollar to gold-based currencies.  This means war to the bankers. And war is what we are going to get?
Mr. President, what happened to your pledge to bring our troops home? What happened in Syria is a false flag attack and anyone with an IQ above room temperature knows this.
It is interesting to note the media attacks on Trump have relaxed over thte past 2-3 days! This is no coincidence.  And even if the attack was not a false flag, which it is, is this ALLEGED attack by Syria worth a confrontation with the Russians becaue they are entrenched in their support of Assad. Why wouldn’t Trump approach Putin and have a dialogue prior to the massive missile attack? Wouldn’t this be consistent to what he pledged to do during the campaign?

The Planning for This False Flag Attack Has Been Planned Well in Advance of the Attack

There are two developments that speak to prior planning for matial law and World War III, with both Russia and China prior to this false flag.
Yesterday, while driving on I-25 between Ft. Collins and Denver, Paul Martin observed a column of American Military Police traveling with riot gear including a sound cannon. This is riot control. Why would riot control be needed now?  Because we are going to war and will be in martial law footing.  And before you tell me this is just an isolated incident, consider the fact that I received the same information from a reader locatd outside of Waco. I am certain that the forces of martial law are organizing as I write these words.
Further, Paul Preston called me last night and conveyed to me that he had irrefutable proof that the Stennis Carrier Task Force was conducting drills between San Diego and Catalina Island.  This simulated the straits near Taiwan and the Straits of Hormuz.
Additionally, I have a source, a military source, that told me the following two days ago:

1. The Chinese are prepared to come across our Southern border once hostilities break out in Syria.
  2. North Korea will simultaneously attack South Korean and Nuke Japan.
  3. The Chinese will invade Taiwan.

At first these reports seemed to be unrelated. In lieu of yesterday’s attack on Syria, these events are fitting together like a jigsaw puzzle.
We are more than likely going to war.

By Dave Hodges|April 7th, 2017|Featured, Main, War|12 Comments

Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WW III Is Here- Syria’s Reichstag Moment-The Neocons Have Won   WW III Is Here- Syria’s Reichstag Moment-The Neocons Have Won I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 12:56 pm

Schumer And Pelosi Break From Colleagues, Back Trump’s Missile Strike On Syria

Senate and House minority leaders Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi have moved away from their Democratic colleagues by endorsing President Donald Trump’s missile strike on Syria.
Share | Comment

U.S. attack on Syrian base killed five, Homs governor says

A U.S. missile strike on an airbase near the Syrian city of Homs on Friday killed five people and wounded seven more, the Homs governor told the Lebanese TV station al-Mayadeen, saying he did not expect the casualty toll to rise by much.
Share | Comment

Pentagon Trained Syria’s Al Qaeda “Rebels” in the Use of Chemical Weapons

Not only do they confirm that the Pentagon has been training the terrorists in the use of chemical weapons, they also acknowledge the existence of a not so secret “US-backed plan to launch a chemical weapon attack on Syria and blame it on Assad’s regime” London’s Daily Mail in a 2013 article confirmed the existence of an Anglo-American project endorsed by the White House (with the assistance of Qatar) to wage a chemical weapons attack on Syria and place the blame of Bashar Al Assad.
Share | Comment
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WW III Is Here- Syria’s Reichstag Moment-The Neocons Have Won   WW III Is Here- Syria’s Reichstag Moment-The Neocons Have Won I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 9:57 am

My opinions/assessment are right with AJ, EXCEPT FOR ONE FACTOR-
which I'll put in next post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pYygTJF6VQ

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WW III Is Here- Syria’s Reichstag Moment-The Neocons Have Won   WW III Is Here- Syria’s Reichstag Moment-The Neocons Have Won I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 11:22 am

The thing AJ didn't say was that around Mar. 28th Israel had conducted air strikes on Syria.
That had to have been at great risk to themselves.  So much so that the threat they felt they were under must have been huge and immediate.

And I suspect they did not accomplish their goal.  Ergo, the FF and the US bombs strike, because every ounce of logic says Assad did not do this, and we've seen it faked before.

So all of DC and all the media etc, are still interpreting what's happening as if we are in a Presidential continuation of the same old Globalist Agenda of the establishment of the Lavant, as Obama referred to continually, under an Islamic Caliphate. And we know there is no nation of Israel, no Jew, in the Lavant.  Of course they're all thrilled to see Trump appear to move against Assad.  Assad's been a huge stumbling block to their progress. 

Trump is committed to the safety of Israel and of America, and that changes everything. We need to look at everything Trump does in light of that fact, not the activities and intent of past administrations.
We don't have a Muslim president anymore.  And everybody says Trump's not stupid.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WW III Is Here- Syria’s Reichstag Moment-The Neocons Have Won   WW III Is Here- Syria’s Reichstag Moment-The Neocons Have Won I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 2:30 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WW III Is Here- Syria’s Reichstag Moment-The Neocons Have Won   WW III Is Here- Syria’s Reichstag Moment-The Neocons Have Won I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1