Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ken Johnson: The Ancient Book of Gad the Seer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Ken Johnson: The Ancient Book of Gad the Seer Empty
PostSubject: Ken Johnson: The Ancient Book of Gad the Seer   Ken Johnson: The Ancient Book of Gad the Seer I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 5:19 am

Published on Apr 16, 2017

There were three Old Testament prophets who heard directly from the Lord—the prophet Samuel, the prophet Nathan and the prophet Gad. Gad assisted King David in the establishment of the ancient Kingdom of Israel around 1,000 B.C., but his writings have been lost to the dustbins of history for over 3,000 years. Ken Johnson was overwhelmed with joy and excitement when he discovered Gad’s prophetic writings and began to translate them. We now have a 3,000 year old confirmation of the rapture of the Church, the seven year Tribulation and the future partnership between Mystery Babylon, Islam and the churches that teach replacement theology! Ken and Gary explore this amazing work that confirms the prophetic truths of the Bible!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Ken Johnson: The Ancient Book of Gad the Seer   Ken Johnson: The Ancient Book of Gad the Seer I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 5:41 pm

I am loving this!  I tried to check some history, translations, etc. and well..maybe it will go better tomorrow.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Ken Johnson: The Ancient Book of Gad the Seer   Ken Johnson: The Ancient Book of Gad the Seer I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 6:51 pm

Quote :
There were three Old Testament prophets who heard directly from the Lord—the prophet Samuel, the prophet Nathan and the prophet Gad.

Almost correct. Should read as below. Now off to watch the YouTube video.

researcher wrote:
There were FOUR Old Testament prophets who heard directly from the Lord—the prophet Samuel, the prophet Nathan, MOSES, and the prophet Gad.

Moses got earful after earful right from the Source. Exodus thru Deuteronomy is full of those direct little chats with God.

listen-up

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Ken Johnson: The Ancient Book of Gad the Seer   Ken Johnson: The Ancient Book of Gad the Seer I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 7:09 pm

i have been listening to him for 4 days, although i have a few points of contention on some of what he says, overall, he is a good teacher, especially on the historical aspects....
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Ken Johnson: The Ancient Book of Gad the Seer   Ken Johnson: The Ancient Book of Gad the Seer I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2017 3:28 am

And Moses appreciates you remembering him, no doubt. Smile

We know how divisive Rapture doctrine is, and I don't know what I'd think if it was based on my own reasoning and interpretation of teachings. But it's not.  I've told of the flat out supernatural experience of my lesson on the Rapture before, and it came within a couple days of having an angel(or heavenly being, if you prefer) actually come sit beside me and release me from a spiritual 'bind' I'd been caught in. (foolish me)

So good for me, EXCEPT that the command from the beginning was 'Tell the people". The message came as it should have and was a confirmation of what He'd already told me.  This time He gave me an Old Testament story accompanied by His explanation: Genesis 29.  The sister brides of Jacob.
I had to laugh over the description of Leah's appearance as she represents the church.  She just didn't look quite right to God's 'chosen people'. I can imagine them thinking, 'why would she be first? Rachel is the one He loves!  He came first for Rachel.'  And we know the answer to that.

There's so much more in the story that I haven't looked at; their children, for one.
Rachel had an 'idol' problem.  It will be fun to look deeper into it all.

But the first bride, the first harvest of the labor is the church.  Jacob, as Kingsman Redeemer, had to labor another seven years for Rachel.

So I'm happy for the writings of Gad. Maybe less information is more sometimes.
(A quiet mind speaking from more quiet times.  Not the 'information overload' we live in.)

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ken Johnson: The Ancient Book of Gad the Seer   Ken Johnson: The Ancient Book of Gad the Seer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1