Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

POPE ENCOURAGES PROTECTION OF CHILDREN FROM ABUSE

Go down 
AuthorMessage

POPE ENCOURAGES PROTECTION OF CHILDREN FROM ABUSE Empty
PostSubject: POPE ENCOURAGES PROTECTION OF CHILDREN FROM ABUSE   POPE ENCOURAGES PROTECTION OF CHILDREN FROM ABUSE I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 10:21 am

What about the clergy that abused children and hierarchy that covered up for them.

May 5, 8:55 AM EDT

POPE ENCOURAGES PROTECTION OF CHILDREN FROM ABUSE 2013-05-01T121726Z_2008702151_GM1E9511K7X01_RTRMADP_3_POPE

AP Photo/Andrew Medichini

VATICAN CITY (AP) -- Pope Francis is calling for courageous defense of children to protect them from abuse.

Francis made no mention of the church scandals in many countries in which clergy abused children and hierarchy covered up for them. At a Mass he celebrated Sunday in crowded St. Peter's Square, Francis said abuse victims are in his prayers.

He stressed that all must work with courage so that children, who are among the most vulnerable people, be always defended and protected.

Ignoring sometimes heavy rain, Francis toured the square in a popemobile, but left the vehicle to embrace disabled adults and children along his route.

POPE ENCOURAGES PROTECTION OF CHILDREN FROM ABUSE Ba321570-25a7-42b0-b054-67571a30bbeb-small

In a surprise, he ventured beyond the Vatican's confines, riding the popemobile down a Rome boulevard to greet thousands of cheering faithful who couldn't fit in the square.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/E/EU_VATICAN_CHILD_ABUSE?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2013-05-05-08-55-17
Back to top Go down
r3m0

r3m0

PostSubject: Re: POPE ENCOURAGES PROTECTION OF CHILDREN FROM ABUSE   POPE ENCOURAGES PROTECTION OF CHILDREN FROM ABUSE I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 12:02 pm

fox encourages protection of chickens from abuse? chasin chicken

Luke 12:7: But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.

Isaiah 44:24: Thus saith the Lord, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the Lord that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

1 Thes. 5:18: In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

POPE ENCOURAGES PROTECTION OF CHILDREN FROM ABUSE 2958853248 ... ian
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POPE ENCOURAGES PROTECTION OF CHILDREN FROM ABUSE   POPE ENCOURAGES PROTECTION OF CHILDREN FROM ABUSE I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 4:57 pm

So, who will arrest all those in the Catholic church?

Will he turn them over to the proper authorities in their respective countries??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POPE ENCOURAGES PROTECTION OF CHILDREN FROM ABUSE   POPE ENCOURAGES PROTECTION OF CHILDREN FROM ABUSE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1