Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Two American Doctors Inspect Strange Ancient Skeletons In Bolivia

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Two American Doctors Inspect Strange Ancient Skeletons In Bolivia Empty
PostSubject: Two American Doctors Inspect Strange Ancient Skeletons In Bolivia   Two American Doctors Inspect Strange Ancient Skeletons In Bolivia I_icon_minitimeSat May 27, 2017 11:39 am

Published on May 27, 2017
This is a medium definition video; for the HD version please go here:
https://vimeo.com/ondemand/patapatani2
Rental and sale of the above helps fund these adventures

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Two American Doctors Inspect Strange Ancient Skeletons In Bolivia   Two American Doctors Inspect Strange Ancient Skeletons In Bolivia I_icon_minitimeSat May 27, 2017 12:13 pm

That first minute . . . I expected Indiana Jones to pop out at any moment! Rofl

Poor Brien Feorster just can't seem to ever say the words fallen angel or nephilim. If my information on him is correct. and I've looked into him, he's atheist or agnostic. Too bad that he can't seem to see, or that he deliberately ignores the biblical view because his very interesting secular conclusions would merge like a lock and key with the bible. Not withstanding, Feorster has done some amazing work and I'm glad that he's out there doing it. Just wish he would 'smell the coffee and see the light'.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two American Doctors Inspect Strange Ancient Skeletons In Bolivia   Two American Doctors Inspect Strange Ancient Skeletons In Bolivia I_icon_minitimeSat May 27, 2017 12:41 pm

He's so close......I thought with working with L A Marzzuli and the DNA he'd say Biblical Nephilim but not yet, still have hope for him, hopefully working with L A it will come!
Back to top Go down
Josephus

Josephus

PostSubject: Re: Two American Doctors Inspect Strange Ancient Skeletons In Bolivia   Two American Doctors Inspect Strange Ancient Skeletons In Bolivia I_icon_minitimeSat May 27, 2017 12:47 pm

I could the one doctor, if this is the 1st time he has seen an elongated skull, thinking it might be an instance of binding. I can also see him thinking that the top suture in the skull could be one of the rare instances seen in medicine. BUT, when pretty much all of the naturally elongated (you can usually see the marks on the ones that were bound) skulls are missing the top suture line there is just no way that the two occurrences together can be coincidence, imo.
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Two American Doctors Inspect Strange Ancient Skeletons In Bolivia   Two American Doctors Inspect Strange Ancient Skeletons In Bolivia I_icon_minitimeSat May 27, 2017 1:27 pm

researcher, he will hear and see if he "has eyes to see and ears to hear".....if he is a sheep, he will come around, if he is a goat, he will not.....the evidence is there, it has been there for centuries, but for the really smart,college grads, to say "nephillim or fallen angels" it would authenticate the bible and you know that it ain't going to happen....all of the egyptian hieroglyphics showing the rulers with elongated heads, and being some much taller?.....any dumbass ought to see that something just ain't normal.....funny thing, most archeologists are agnostics or atheists
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two American Doctors Inspect Strange Ancient Skeletons In Bolivia   Two American Doctors Inspect Strange Ancient Skeletons In Bolivia I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1