Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

‘Absolutely Convinced’ Aliens Are Currently Living on Earth

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

‘Absolutely Convinced’ Aliens Are Currently Living on Earth Empty
PostSubject: ‘Absolutely Convinced’ Aliens Are Currently Living on Earth   ‘Absolutely Convinced’ Aliens Are Currently Living on Earth I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 9:47 am

http://www.blacklistednews.com/Billionaire_Robert_Bigelow_%E2%80%98Absolutely_Convinced%E2%80%99_Aliens_Are_Currently_Living_on_Earth/58821/0/38/38/Y/M.html

Billionaire Robert Bigelow ‘Absolutely Convinced’ Aliens Are Currently Living on Earth
Published: May 31, 2017

Source: Cryptogon

It would be nice if he shared some details as to why he believes this. It would be nicer if he showed proof of it.
Via: Independent:
One of Nasa’s partners has said that he is “absolutely convinced” aliens exist – and that they are living on Earth right now.
Robert Bigelow, an entrepreneur who is working closely with Nasa on future space missions, has suggested that he knows that our planet has an alien presence that is “right under our noses”.
Mr Bigelow made the announcement during an episode of the show 60 Minutes that focused on his work with the space agency.
His company, Bigelow Aerospace, is developing an expendable craft for humans that can inflate and might provide the space habitats of the future.
They have already been tested out in journeys to the International Space Station. And the two organisations are working on further co-operation.
But during that episode Mr Bigelow began to talk about his belief in aliens – and his claim that UFOs have come to Earth and extraterrestrials have an “existing presence” here.
“I’m absolutely convinced [that aliens exist],” he told reporter Lara Logan. “That’s all there is to it.”
Asked by Ms Logan whether he also thought that UFOs had come to Earth, he said he did.
“There has been and is an existing presence, an ET presence,” Mr Bigelow said. “And I spent millions and millions and millions – I probably spent more as an individual than anybody else in the United States has ever spent on this subject.”
Ms Logan then asked if Mr Bigelow thought it was “risky” to say that he believes such things. He said that he doesn’t care what people think because it wouldn’t “change the reality of what I know”.

Share This Article...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ‘Absolutely Convinced’ Aliens Are Currently Living on Earth   ‘Absolutely Convinced’ Aliens Are Currently Living on Earth I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 9:49 am

some info take it with salt or ..??

https://youtu.be/MFsrMrfYnT8
Back to top Go down
Josephus

Josephus

PostSubject: Re: ‘Absolutely Convinced’ Aliens Are Currently Living on Earth   ‘Absolutely Convinced’ Aliens Are Currently Living on Earth I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 10:00 am

I read about this yesterday. He also made this comment when talking about investing in UFO research;

"I spent millions and millions and millions - I probably spent more as an individual than anybody else in the United States has ever spent on this subject [aliens].'
Mr Bigelow did not specify exactly how much he has spent on this research, and declined to comment on any personal UFO encounters."

I think, though, if these entities are here we are going to find out in the future that they are not "space creatures." By the time that is revealed though, the majority of the people will have bough into them being visitors from other planets, and possibly will have even bought into the Panspermia Theory. Many will probably fall for the idea that these "aliens" were the ones that originated life here on earth.

Link to the article I read about Bigelow in the Daily Mail;

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4554970/Robert-Bigelow-absolutely-convinced-aliens-Earth.html
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: ‘Absolutely Convinced’ Aliens Are Currently Living on Earth   ‘Absolutely Convinced’ Aliens Are Currently Living on Earth I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 11:30 am

Don't forget that Bigelow bought Skinwalker Ranch in Utah. A lot of high strangeness is associated with that property. I recently read in Cloudeaters book that the ranch hosted some of the US Army's "First Earth Battalion" - psychic experiments - the men who stare at goats fame, etc. Lots on the Internet about the ranch and the paranormal stuff that happened/happens there.

Wikipedia wrote:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skinwalker_Ranch

Skinwalker Ranch, also known as Sherman Ranch, is a property located on approximately 480 acres southeast of Ballard, Utah that is allegedly the site of paranormal and UFO-related activities.

Video below part one of "the crazy men who rule the world - men who stare at goats".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAMIvDmWbQs

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: ‘Absolutely Convinced’ Aliens Are Currently Living on Earth   ‘Absolutely Convinced’ Aliens Are Currently Living on Earth I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 12:12 pm

i have been trying to tell people that "they" (see mathew 24 and daniel 2:43) have been here for a  long time...don't worry, i am not going all david icke on ya'll, but they look just like us....almost....all of you should know, but i will repeat to clarify my position on it....there are no aliens from another planet....they are watchers from another dimension....remember in enoch, God allowed the children of the watchers to inhabit the earth for 500 years before He brought judgement on the earth?....so, if they have seized control, and i have no doubt that they have, seen or unseen, we may be in for a long haul before things get fixed....i have long suspected that rather than having huge stature to use for intimidation and destruction like the pre-flood nephillim, the later are some really smart little nephillim.....in around 33 ad, your Savior rode a jackass into Jerusalem and almost 1900 years later, men were still riding jackasses....now, take a look around, did men suddenly get smarter?....have an 'aha" moment and suddenly realize that he could take a piece of uncured glass, add a few switches and "voila" have the brain to a computer?....no, something happened....go read the book of enoch and see how men were given technology and all of the "secrets of heaven"....what you see today has already happened once....
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: ‘Absolutely Convinced’ Aliens Are Currently Living on Earth   ‘Absolutely Convinced’ Aliens Are Currently Living on Earth I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 1:39 pm

Michael371 wrote:
i have long suspected that rather than having huge stature to use for intimidation and destruction like the pre-flood nephillim, the later are some really smart little nephillim

To quote the late Byte Show creator and host George Ann Hughes; said in an interview with Joseph Farrell on the modern 'small' nephilim subject:

"Nowadays I think they wear three piece suits and drive around in Ferrari's"!

Oh how perceptive she was. I miss you Ms. Hughes.

Michael371 wrote:
did men suddenly get smarter?....have an 'aha" moment and suddenly realize that he could take a piece of uncured glass, add a few switches and "voila" have the brain to a computer?....no, something happened

Exactly! Anyone who thinks that we just 'accidentally' stumbled onto the tech to build atom bombs, rockets, computers, Large Hadron Collider at CERN, etc. better go listen to all the people working on Nazi projects (like the bell) and such who while on their death beds with nothing to lose are confessing, telling the world that THEY HAD OUTSIDE HELP!

Are we smarter today and getting smarter? Go find a 6th grade test any school kid had to take from back around 1890's and see how many of our brainiacs could pass today. We are DEVOLVING rapidly!

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
Josephus

Josephus

PostSubject: Re: ‘Absolutely Convinced’ Aliens Are Currently Living on Earth   ‘Absolutely Convinced’ Aliens Are Currently Living on Earth I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 2:14 pm

researcher wrote:

Michael371 wrote:
did men suddenly get smarter?....have an 'aha" moment and suddenly realize that he could take a piece of uncured glass, add a few switches and "voila" have the brain to a computer?....no, something happened

Exactly! Anyone who thinks that we just 'accidentally' stumbled onto the tech to build atom bombs, rockets, computers, Large Hadron Collider at CERN, etc. better go listen to all the people working on Nazi projects (like the bell) and such who while on their death beds with nothing to lose are confessing, telling the world that THEY HAD OUTSIDE HELP!

Are we smarter today and getting smarter? Go find a 6th grade test any school kid had to take from back around 1890's and see how many of our brainiacs could pass today. We are DEVOLVING rapidly!

Wernher von Braun admitted that they had help, as did others. It makes me sad to know this because our neighbor city Huntsville, AL., can basically thank von Braun for what it is today. Knowing these scientists pasts and where they say they got their help is not something I want to know, but it is important to know.
Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: ‘Absolutely Convinced’ Aliens Are Currently Living on Earth   ‘Absolutely Convinced’ Aliens Are Currently Living on Earth I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 2:26 pm

Less we forget some of David Flynn's observations also.... such as,

Mt. Hermon lies exactly 33.33 degrees north of the equator AND 33.33 east of the Prime Meridian.  33 is one of the most important occultist numbers..ie. Freemasons.
The Roswell crash site in New Mexico is 33 degrees north latitude of Roswell, NM
Flynn multiplied that by Pi and it gave 104 which was the exact longitude of the crash site
The only dry land place on earth where 33 degrees latitude and 104 longitude intersect is at the Roswell crash site
The crashed saucer was the source for materials to help speed up the growth in human technology 

Flynn theorized that whoever perpetrated the Roswell crash was somehow tied to the sons of God who landed on Mt. Hermon.  He suggested that the sacrificial alien "messengers" were the beginning of the modern era of alien interbreeding with humans.  

Very interesting theory.... alien
Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: ‘Absolutely Convinced’ Aliens Are Currently Living on Earth   ‘Absolutely Convinced’ Aliens Are Currently Living on Earth I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 3:04 pm

Josephus wrote:
It makes me sad to know this because our neighbor city Huntsville, AL., can basically thank von Braun for what it is today. Knowing these scientists pasts and where they say they got their help is not something I want to know, but it is important to know.

I used to live in Huntsville.  Interesting people you can run into there.  Well, you missed your chance, you could've bought Werner von Braun's house about three years ago.

http://www.al.com/news/huntsville/index.ssf/2014/12/wernher_von_braun_historic_hom.html

I used to work with a wonderful German lady in Huntsville.  They had been part of the original German community in post war Huntsville.  Her father was a high ranking officer in the German SS.   She showed me a posed 5X7 photo made during the war of him and her mother where he was wearing his SS officer's uniform.  Very handsome couple. She was a little girl in Germany and her father escaped to Denmark when the war ended but he was captured and was put in a military prison for a couple of years afterwards. She claimed he knew nothing about the concentration camps because he was an officer in a completely different SS division of the military.  She said when the war ended and the Russians and Americans came in, her mother was very fearful that they would find her dad's autographed copy of Mein Kampf that Hitler had given him early in the war, so her mother burned it.  She was afraid it would endanger him if they found it and saw that it was inscribed to him from Hitler. Funny thing is, another lady who worked with her was from Japan and who was a little girl in Japan during the war.  I used to go and cut-up with them and when I'd see them standing together, I'd say, "How's my little Axis powers ladies doing today?" Laughing They were fun and very good employees too.  I really liked them.  My dad was in the Navy and in the Pacific during the war and I shared some of his WW2 stories with them. (just so they would know what their enemy had been doing during the war too) Wink
Back to top Go down
Josephus

Josephus

PostSubject: Re: ‘Absolutely Convinced’ Aliens Are Currently Living on Earth   ‘Absolutely Convinced’ Aliens Are Currently Living on Earth I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 3:33 pm

I saw "Heart of Dixie" under your username, rawblues, and figured you must be from or have lived in Alabama too. I didn't know about von Braun's house.

They say von Braun had nothing to do with any of the concentration camps, but he did at least know what was going on there. He was also an officer in the SS, himself. But, he knew that while he was developing his V-2 rocket slave labor was being supplied for the manufacturing. It is also said that people were hanged every day at the Dora-Mittlebau Concentration Camp, where most of his labor was supplied from, as kind of a "reminder" to do what they were told. Dora-Mittlebau is not nearly as well known as some of the other camps, and I figure that is because we got von Braun and so many other scientists from there.
Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: ‘Absolutely Convinced’ Aliens Are Currently Living on Earth   ‘Absolutely Convinced’ Aliens Are Currently Living on Earth I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 3:38 pm

Yes, it's pretty well documented that von Braum was very aware of certain labor camps that were specifically used to bolster the German rocket program.  Military history of WW2 is fascinating stuff.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: ‘Absolutely Convinced’ Aliens Are Currently Living on Earth   ‘Absolutely Convinced’ Aliens Are Currently Living on Earth I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 5:51 pm

I have a photo of von Braun in his SS uniform. It is thought that it's the only photo of him in uniform. It's in a book titled "The Truth About The Wunderwaffe" by Igor Witkowski. It's on Amazon and it ain't cheap. It's also on the Internet and I pasted it below.

https://www.amazon.com/Truth-About-Wunderwaffe-Igor-Witkowski/dp/1618613383/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1496356758&sr=1-1&keywords=igor+witkowski

‘Absolutely Convinced’ Aliens Are Currently Living on Earth Ss-von-braun

Heinrich Himmler, Reichführer SS visits Peenemünde . The man in the black SS uniform standing behind Himmler is Wernher von Braun. To the left of Himmler is Major General Walter Dornberger, commanding officer of the Peenemünde Rocket Facility.

Back to top Go down
Josephus

Josephus

PostSubject: Re: ‘Absolutely Convinced’ Aliens Are Currently Living on Earth   ‘Absolutely Convinced’ Aliens Are Currently Living on Earth I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 6:04 pm

Dornberger is the man that got von Braun into his position at Peenemunde. He also got von Braun out of jail once. von Braun drank a little too much at a get together and made the comment, about building the rockets, that all he wanted to do was get people to space. This was taken to be an anti-Nazi statement and landed him in jail...lol.
Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: ‘Absolutely Convinced’ Aliens Are Currently Living on Earth   ‘Absolutely Convinced’ Aliens Are Currently Living on Earth I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 7:02 pm

One of the better books I've read on the period right before the war is William Shirer's first hand account, "THE NIGHTMARE YEARS 1930-1940."  Fascinating book about the rise of Hitler and his Nazi gang.  Also his other book, "The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich" is a must read also.
Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: ‘Absolutely Convinced’ Aliens Are Currently Living on Earth   ‘Absolutely Convinced’ Aliens Are Currently Living on Earth I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 7:40 pm

Werner von Braun's gradual growth and belief in God as he grew older is interesting. As he got older he was never hesitate to speak about and reference religion.   There's quite a few statements and documented references from papers and from people who knew him in his later years about his views on religion.  Seems I read somewhere that it was a Christian man who was a scientist whom he knew who influenced him in this area in the 1960's.  
There's actually some good quotes attributed to von Braun on religion and God that he made in his later years. 

I was thinking that it was the Gestopo who arrested von Braun because he wasn't cooperative with what Himmler wanted from the rocket program? Albert Speer claimed that he was the one who helped influence Hitler to let vonBraun off the hook because he was Germany's best rocket scientist.  After he got back in good graces, Himmler gave him an honorary rank in the SS but they kept him under their sights most of the time.  That's the best I can remember reading about von Braun and his SS affiliation.  It could be skewed somewhat.
Speaking of Speer, his book "Inside the Third Reich" is another classic read about the the Nazi regime.  I read it a long time ago.  Great book.
Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: ‘Absolutely Convinced’ Aliens Are Currently Living on Earth   ‘Absolutely Convinced’ Aliens Are Currently Living on Earth I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 8:15 pm

And then there's excellent analogy.... maybe only Joseph Goebbels knows the whole truth for sure.  Cool

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ‘Absolutely Convinced’ Aliens Are Currently Living on Earth   ‘Absolutely Convinced’ Aliens Are Currently Living on Earth I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

‘Absolutely Convinced’ Aliens Are Currently Living on Earth
Page 1 of 1