Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For Years, Many Have Thought It Was Saudi Arabia Secretly Funding Terror Groups, But Developments Make Clear It Was Qatar All Along!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

For Years, Many Have Thought It Was Saudi Arabia Secretly Funding Terror Groups, But Developments Make Clear It Was Qatar All Along! Empty
PostSubject: For Years, Many Have Thought It Was Saudi Arabia Secretly Funding Terror Groups, But Developments Make Clear It Was Qatar All Along!   For Years, Many Have Thought It Was Saudi Arabia Secretly Funding Terror Groups, But Developments Make Clear It Was Qatar All Along! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 12:58 pm

I posted this on one of Spring’s topics however it needs a topic all it’s own so I’m posting it here. This is big!

Must see the link below! More, lots more to this story!

http://halturnershow.com/index.php/news/world-news/532-major-revelations-and-crisis-developing-in-middle-east-arab-nations-cutting-diplomatic-relations-with-qatar-over-terrorism-support

Hal Turner wrote:
UPDATED 10:27 AM  (see Bottom) -- Overnight, a staggering series of actions began by Arab countries against the tiny nation of Qatar. Several countries have announced they are cutting Diplomatic ties and ejecting Qatari Diplomats because the country of Qatar is the single major source of state-funded terrorism in the world!  UPDATE: Any visitor or resident from Qatar in any of these Arab countries has two weeks to leave! ! ! !

For years, many have thought it was Saudi Arabia secretly funding terror groups, but these developments make clear it was Qatar all along!

Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, the United Arab Emirates, and Yemen have severed diplomatic ties with Qatar, accusing the country of backing terrorist groups. Qatar has called the move a "campaign of incitement" which is "based on lies."

Bahrain announced early Monday that it is severing diplomatic relations with neighboring Qatar and cutting air and sea connections with Doha (the capital of Qatar), accusing it of meddling in its internal affairs. Bahrain’s state news agency said in a brief statement that Qatari citizens have 14 days to leave the country.

It accused Doha of supporting terrorism and meddling in Manama’s internal affairs.

[MUCH MORE AT THE LINK]

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Josephus

Josephus

For Years, Many Have Thought It Was Saudi Arabia Secretly Funding Terror Groups, But Developments Make Clear It Was Qatar All Along! Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Years, Many Have Thought It Was Saudi Arabia Secretly Funding Terror Groups, But Developments Make Clear It Was Qatar All Along!   For Years, Many Have Thought It Was Saudi Arabia Secretly Funding Terror Groups, But Developments Make Clear It Was Qatar All Along! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 2:44 pm

That is alarming considering how wealthy Qatar is!

They used to be touted as one of our closest allies in the region (which causes questions in my mind), but I rarely hear their name anymore. I wonder if this is why? If it is true that they are the largest sponsor, is it really possible that we have members of CENTCOM there and we were not aware of that fact?
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: For Years, Many Have Thought It Was Saudi Arabia Secretly Funding Terror Groups, But Developments Make Clear It Was Qatar All Along!   For Years, Many Have Thought It Was Saudi Arabia Secretly Funding Terror Groups, But Developments Make Clear It Was Qatar All Along! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 4:21 pm

i am getting more and more convinced that we live in the country that produces the most state sponsored terrorism....make me sick to think that, but i am not left with many other choices
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For Years, Many Have Thought It Was Saudi Arabia Secretly Funding Terror Groups, But Developments Make Clear It Was Qatar All Along!   For Years, Many Have Thought It Was Saudi Arabia Secretly Funding Terror Groups, But Developments Make Clear It Was Qatar All Along! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For Years, Many Have Thought It Was Saudi Arabia Secretly Funding Terror Groups, But Developments Make Clear It Was Qatar All Along!
Page 1 of 1