Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Warrior Shepard a Special Guest on Tribulation News BTR

Go down 
+5
Kitiara
researcher
Dr. Rita
Delfi
Warrior Shepard
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Warrior Shepard

Warrior Shepard

Warrior Shepard a Special Guest on Tribulation News BTR Empty
PostSubject: Warrior Shepard a Special Guest on Tribulation News BTR   Warrior Shepard a Special Guest on Tribulation News BTR I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 1:11 pm

I still feel like I am getting to know a lot of you, but I would be honored if you find the time to join me and listen in as I am a special guest of Dr Elizabeth Mattke's Tribulation News BTR program this evening!

Warrior Shepard (Chad Schafer) Special Guest on Tribulation News

"Woe to you who make your neighbors drink, Who mix in your venom even to make them drunk so as to look on their nakedness! You will be filled with disgrace rather than honor. Now you yourself drink and expose your own nakedness." Habakkuk 2:15
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Shepard a Special Guest on Tribulation News BTR   Warrior Shepard a Special Guest on Tribulation News BTR I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 1:17 pm

congrats I sure will !
Back to top Go down
Dr. Rita

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Shepard a Special Guest on Tribulation News BTR   Warrior Shepard a Special Guest on Tribulation News BTR I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 2:53 pm

What time for pacific coast???????
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Shepard a Special Guest on Tribulation News BTR   Warrior Shepard a Special Guest on Tribulation News BTR I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 4:08 pm

Dr. Rita wrote:
What time for pacific coast???????

I just checked and the show starts in 53 minutes. That would make it 1500 PST (3:00pm)
Back to top Go down
Warrior Shepard

Warrior Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Shepard a Special Guest on Tribulation News BTR   Warrior Shepard a Special Guest on Tribulation News BTR I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 4:09 pm

Roughly 52minutes from now enjoy the show

"Woe to you who make your neighbors drink, Who mix in your venom even to make them drunk so as to look on their nakedness! You will be filled with disgrace rather than honor. Now you yourself drink and expose your own nakedness." Habakkuk 2:15
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Shepard a Special Guest on Tribulation News BTR   Warrior Shepard a Special Guest on Tribulation News BTR I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 5:17 pm

He has a nice voice. Smile
Back to top Go down
Warrior Shepard

Warrior Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Shepard a Special Guest on Tribulation News BTR   Warrior Shepard a Special Guest on Tribulation News BTR I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 8:00 pm

Delfi wrote:

haha, ty Delphi

Program will be available in archives in just a few minutes!

If you have questions you can ask me here or you can email me at

thehumbled@gmail.com

or visit my blog at

warriorshepard.blogspot.com

thank you

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Shepard a Special Guest on Tribulation News BTR   Warrior Shepard a Special Guest on Tribulation News BTR I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 8:07 pm

Warrior Shepard wrote:
Delfi wrote:

haha, ty Delphi

Program will be available in archives in just a few minutes!

If you have questions you can ask me here or you can email me at

thehumbled@gmail.com

or visit my blog at

warriorshepard.blogspot.com

thank you

I think you have a nice voice too. I only got to listen to about half the show so I'll go nab the mp3 from the archive. Below is the link to download the show.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/tribulation-news/2013/02/11/special-guest-chad-schafer.mp3
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Shepard a Special Guest on Tribulation News BTR   Warrior Shepard a Special Guest on Tribulation News BTR I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 9:08 pm

Well, I found it all very interesting, I read the books and watched the movies too and I'm wondering If you found that in the GOF Then, all the wandering around they did looking for the Horcruxes in the second to last book, (forgot the name) might be significant in this time we're in now, Waiting and watching looking for clues as we're building up to the final battle. And of course in the Final movie, we had everything evil plus giants.
Back to top Go down
Warrior Shepard

Warrior Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Shepard a Special Guest on Tribulation News BTR   Warrior Shepard a Special Guest on Tribulation News BTR I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 5:31 pm

oh there is a lot more.. Very much more <---- not a good sentence, but you get my drift. With enough requests I could be invited back to speak more UP

Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Shepard a Special Guest on Tribulation News BTR   Warrior Shepard a Special Guest on Tribulation News BTR I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 8:07 pm

Teaser!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Warrior Shepard

Warrior Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Shepard a Special Guest on Tribulation News BTR   Warrior Shepard a Special Guest on Tribulation News BTR I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 9:35 pm

Great News...Well, I think so. The broadcast has received a positive response! I have been invited back to continue with the information. The link for next weeks program is below

[url= http://www.blogtalkradio.com/tribulation-news/2013/02/11/special-guest-chad-schafer.]Predictive Programming on Tribulation News BTR on 2/18/2013[/url]

Back to top Go down
Warrior Shepard

Warrior Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Shepard a Special Guest on Tribulation News BTR   Warrior Shepard a Special Guest on Tribulation News BTR I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 9:37 pm

well that was messed up...let me try again

[url= http://www.blogtalkradio.com/tribulation-news/2013/02/11/special-guest-chad-schafer.]2nd episode of Harry Potter Predictive Programming[/url]

lets see if that worked

Back to top Go down
Warrior Shepard

Warrior Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Shepard a Special Guest on Tribulation News BTR   Warrior Shepard a Special Guest on Tribulation News BTR I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 9:39 pm

that didn't work either...I'll figure it out here momentarily

Back to top Go down
Warrior Shepard

Warrior Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Shepard a Special Guest on Tribulation News BTR   Warrior Shepard a Special Guest on Tribulation News BTR I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 9:41 pm

[url= http://www.blogtalkradio.com/tribulation-news/2013/02/11/special-guest-chad-schafer]Harry Potter and Predictive Programming Part 2[/url]

Think I figured out the problem..that should work

Back to top Go down
Warrior Shepard

Warrior Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Shepard a Special Guest on Tribulation News BTR   Warrior Shepard a Special Guest on Tribulation News BTR I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 9:42 pm

I give up

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Shepard a Special Guest on Tribulation News BTR   Warrior Shepard a Special Guest on Tribulation News BTR I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 12:31 am

Warrior Shepard wrote:
I give up

Just exactly what are you trying to get the board to display WS? Maybe I or someone else can help once we know what you are trying for.
Back to top Go down
Warrior Shepard

Warrior Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Shepard a Special Guest on Tribulation News BTR   Warrior Shepard a Special Guest on Tribulation News BTR I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 12:34 am

I think the link I was sent for the show was invalid/broken. Will check back with Dr Mattke tomorrow to see if I can get a working one. I don't think it is a problem with the link tool or my use of it...just a bad link given me.

Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Shepard a Special Guest on Tribulation News BTR   Warrior Shepard a Special Guest on Tribulation News BTR I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 10:54 am

Is this the link?

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/tribulation-news/2013/02/11/special-guest-chad-schafer
Back to top Go down
Warrior Shepard

Warrior Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Shepard a Special Guest on Tribulation News BTR   Warrior Shepard a Special Guest on Tribulation News BTR I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 4:12 pm

That is the link for the first Broadcast, Yes.

The next part in this series is found in the link below

Harry Potter PP - Part 2

Back to top Go down
Warrior Shepard

Warrior Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Shepard a Special Guest on Tribulation News BTR   Warrior Shepard a Special Guest on Tribulation News BTR I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 4:47 pm

Will be live in 15min! Please join me! If Harry Potter is predictive programming does have something it is telling about these days wouldn't it have information linking it to what we hear as relayed by Tom Horn and Chris Putnam in Petras Romanas? Tune in and find out!

Harry Potter and Predictive Programming Part 2

Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Shepard a Special Guest on Tribulation News BTR   Warrior Shepard a Special Guest on Tribulation News BTR I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 5:49 pm

Warrior Shepard wrote:
[url]http://www.blogtalkradio.com/tribulation-news/2013/02/11/special-guest-chad-schafer]Harry Potter and Predictive Programming Part 2[/url]

Think I figured out the problem..that should work
This link works, you had [url=http.... but it should have been [url]http.... Smile

You had the same thing on all of the links. That's why they didn't work.

So, I missed the first 20 minutes, I heard you say 'dressed in black, the black pope' it had to be Snape and he was the best character in the book. chuckle
Back to top Go down
Warrior Shepard

Warrior Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Shepard a Special Guest on Tribulation News BTR   Warrior Shepard a Special Guest on Tribulation News BTR I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 7:27 pm

So sorry! Go back and listen... I believe therebis good Info there Smile

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Shepard a Special Guest on Tribulation News BTR   Warrior Shepard a Special Guest on Tribulation News BTR I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 7:33 pm

Here's the direct link to download the audio.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/tribulation-news/2013/02/18/special-guest-chad-schafer.mp3

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Shepard a Special Guest on Tribulation News BTR   Warrior Shepard a Special Guest on Tribulation News BTR I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 8:07 pm

Warrior Shepard wrote:
So sorry! Go back and listen... I believe therebis good Info there Smile

No, it wasn't your fault, I didn't mean that, I was just away from my computer for a couple of hours and checked in late.
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Shepard a Special Guest on Tribulation News BTR   Warrior Shepard a Special Guest on Tribulation News BTR I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 10:56 pm

I listen, but not live.....
I live too far away for listening live (wow...see how I used the word "live"?)bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Shepard a Special Guest on Tribulation News BTR   Warrior Shepard a Special Guest on Tribulation News BTR I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 6:39 pm

Great job, Chad! You have spent a tremendous amount of time figuring this out and it is starting to play out before your eyes.

goooogle study searching

righton
Back to top Go down
Warrior Shepard

Warrior Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Shepard a Special Guest on Tribulation News BTR   Warrior Shepard a Special Guest on Tribulation News BTR I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 2:59 pm

Please join me tonight again for this continuing series as we unveil the meaning behind the Harry Potter Series. If you have been following or listening along then you will see and understand that this is just one of many, many places in which so many things in this world collide with the supernatural. Things are coming at an ever-increasing climactic pace. So tonight I will continue with last week's thread of simply going through all the characters in the movie and who I believe they represent as best as I understand them. I believe with this understanding that many of you who are listening will have "ah hah" moments that will put the pieces together for you so that as you watch the movie series you will understand for yourselves exactly what it is you are seeing.

Here is the link for tonight's broadcast

Harry Potter and Predictive Programming Part 3

Back to top Go down
sixminks

sixminks

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Shepard a Special Guest on Tribulation News BTR   Warrior Shepard a Special Guest on Tribulation News BTR I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 9:03 pm

My kids will like this. I was never that into the series. I am going to listen now.
Back to top Go down
Warrior Shepard

Warrior Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Shepard a Special Guest on Tribulation News BTR   Warrior Shepard a Special Guest on Tribulation News BTR I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 5:21 pm

I have been lurking, but I wanted to point out that those who are familiar with the series will note that the series contains a scene in which bankers are slain.

Back to top Go down
Warrior Shepard

Warrior Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Shepard a Special Guest on Tribulation News BTR   Warrior Shepard a Special Guest on Tribulation News BTR I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 10:49 pm

you know I had a picture to upload/copy to this forum, but this forum makes it really difficult to share an image here...More trouble than it's worth. Blogger/Google has blocked me from my own blogger account for no reason...says my name can't be used?...Guess I am getting the hint...may not be on the forum much longer

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Shepard a Special Guest on Tribulation News BTR   Warrior Shepard a Special Guest on Tribulation News BTR I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 10:59 pm

Well I for one hope you don't go. Photos are easy to post but if it'll help PM me with a link to the picture(s) and I'll put 'em up for you.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Shepard a Special Guest on Tribulation News BTR   Warrior Shepard a Special Guest on Tribulation News BTR I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 12:12 am

It's not hard, 
Just click the upload your image button and then click browse, find the picture you have saved and click it. Then click host it and it will give you three options, choose the middle one and it will ask to copy to your clipboard. Click yes then just right-click where you want to paste the picture into your post and that's it you don't have to add any code or anything it's simple. u can doit  love
Back to top Go down
Warrior Shepard

Warrior Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Shepard a Special Guest on Tribulation News BTR   Warrior Shepard a Special Guest on Tribulation News BTR I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 12:43 am

Warrior Shepard a Special Guest on Tribulation News BTR Hp_imp15

There was more info on the HP series that I won't go into because it is so in depth and there seems to be very little stomach for the info or what it's portraying...but, the movie spoke heavily of this and because I have the gift of discernment of Spirits I understood the series for what it was. There is now documentation that is eerie in it's prediction again.

Psychologist On Fox Business Worries ‘Erratic’ Obama May Not Be ‘Sane’

and then there is this one

Livid Radio Host Goes Nuclear on Obama Over His Response to International Turmoil

“This is a very sick man, this Obama,” he added. “There’s something out of kilter. There’s a screw loose. Something’s not right if you are president of the United States, and something like this happens.”

P.S. thanks for the tip

Back to top Go down
Warrior Shepard

Warrior Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Shepard a Special Guest on Tribulation News BTR   Warrior Shepard a Special Guest on Tribulation News BTR I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 12:50 pm

I have a couple more links to share, but first wanted to say a few things about what we are seeing in this series.  First, when it comes to this series it has to be understood that the books do in fact flow in a chronological order, however, many of the 'scenes' from the movies do in fact overlap with other 'scenes' in other movies thereby giving the same situation occurring from another perspective.  This occurrence, at times, makes it difficult to discern what is being portrayed and it's place in the timeline.  Second point, and this may be more important than the first, is that the adversary knows he looses in the end.  The adversary lost when Jesus defeated him on the cross.  In Numbers 22 and it's references we see where Bala'am was paid to prophecy against Israel and failed because God had blessed Israel.  When this occurred and the king who had paid the prophet became increasingly angry because the prophet could not curse them that crafty prophet advised the king to a strategy stating (and I am paraphrasing) that Israel cannot be cursed because they are in obedience and covered by God, but if you get them to fall away willingly then they will come out from underneath God's protection.  Now, Israel is by no means under God's divine protection right now because of their own doing, but because of God's will.  He states in scripture how they would be regathered for His purpose in unbelief to be refined and to be 'provoked to jealousy by the goyim (sp?) or gentile.  This confusion is seen throughout the church today because we see a dual strategy taking place having one result.  Just as Satan entered into Judas for the purpose of killing Jesus we also see that this was God's strategy and purpose from the beginning.  So we see that the adversaries strategy and God's purpose (with much different outcomes in mind for both) were the SAME.  Therefore we must understand this A.) Has already been prophesied in the scriptures and will happen just as the scriptures has stated events will unfold, but also B.)  Satan will of necessity put forth a strategy that doesn't appear to be any different, but MUST offer a different telling of the story and outcome to his [Satan's] followers.  One set of events, two different outcomes given.

Back to the HP series.  A question that must be asked by anyone who has viewed the series is this.  If JK's telling of this tale is of the adversary [Satan] then why does it depict the adversary losing in the end?  Does it make sense that the adversary would put forth a 'vision' of himself losing to the masses?  This does not make sense in the slightest to any military commander.  However, if you have given a different interpretation of the 'vision' to your followers as to the meaning of the vision then you can understand what is taking place.  One set of events that must occur.  Two different stories being relayed.  The truth of what is taking place as given by scripture and the lie(s) the adversary must give to his followers so that they will continue his plan forward.  

Where are they in the series today?  They (Israel) are now being drawn into the Labyrinth.  It is extremely interesting to note the first and most obvious to the readers on this forum that Mark Flynn is publishing via Tom Horne his first book having this name in it's title.  I'm sure you are aware, but what is most amazing is that this term is being found in the secular media today stating the same thing and using this same 'key' word of the conflict occurring in the Gaza Strip.  Israel is being 'drawn' into the Labyrinth unwillingly and perhaps unwittingly.  See the following link.

AT LAST! SOMEONE SPEAKS THE TRUTH ABOUT ISRAEL...

Back to top Go down
moko

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Shepard a Special Guest on Tribulation News BTR   Warrior Shepard a Special Guest on Tribulation News BTR I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 8:53 pm

I never watched the HP series....but would like to hear what you have yo say about them WS....ill check the mp3's out of the show
Back to top Go down
Warrior Shepard

Warrior Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Shepard a Special Guest on Tribulation News BTR   Warrior Shepard a Special Guest on Tribulation News BTR I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 10:36 pm

I honestly don't look for how events may relate to what I had posted regarding this series, but when stuff appears and reminds me of the series I can't help, but wonder. Ran accross this article today that reminded me of this

Imperius Curse

For those who read the books you will be familiar with the time in which this was not done in a perfect manner. As described on that page linked above under the heading DANGER "If the Imperius Curse is performed poorly, then the victim would have their mind addled, an example being Muggle Junior Minister Herbert Chorley. It seems the damage is long-lasting, as Chorley was sent to St Mungo's Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injuries to recuperate. This is likely due to the fact powerful, dark magic may leave irreversible biological damage, such as when George had his ear cursed off permanently."

While I admit it's kind of a stretch, as I said above, it's what came to mind when I read this quote from an article in the Blaze today as linked below:

"From Ravid’s blog post at Haaretz:

It’s not clear what Kerry was thinking when he presented this draft. It’s unclear what he had in mind when he convened the Paris summit. It can only be seen as surreal. Along with foreign ministers from Europe’s major nations Kerry greeted with regal honors Hamas’ Qatari and Turkish patrons, ignoring what Israel, Egypt, and the Palestinian Authority might have had to say.

Kerry isn’t anti-Israeli; on the contrary, he’s a true friend to Israel. But his conduct in recent days over the Gaza cease-fire raises serious doubts over his judgment and perception of regional events. It’s as if he isn’t the foreign minister of the world’s most powerful nation, but an alien, who just disembarked his spaceship in the Mideast. […]"

‘Embarrassing’: John Kerry Skewered over Cease-fire Talks and Compared to an ‘Alien Who Just Disembarked His Spaceship’

The Titel of the Article alone is cause for attention for those who have been following this forum for awhile

Back to top Go down
Warrior Shepard

Warrior Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Shepard a Special Guest on Tribulation News BTR   Warrior Shepard a Special Guest on Tribulation News BTR I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 12:18 pm

In the series of HP a peculiar part of the book/movie shows how the "Defense Against the Dark Arts" (DADA) teacher at Hogwarts is replaced by a "Ministry of Magic" (MOM) appointed official to teach the class (which person eventually takes charge of the whole school). I found this article almost baffling that I read last night. UN condemns Israel for not sharing the Iron Dome technology with the Hams? You just can't make this stuff up. In the series (for those who have not read or seen the series) the teacher replaces the curriculum being taught to the kids that has real defense applications with text books that are useless as true defensive measures. Basically instructing the students that they should not use their 'magic' to defend themselves, but should instead simply try to talk to those who are trying to openly kill them. Ridiculous instruction, but here again we see this being played out before our very eyes.

UN Condemns Israel's Latest War Crime: Not Sharing Iron Dome With Hamas

Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Shepard a Special Guest on Tribulation News BTR   Warrior Shepard a Special Guest on Tribulation News BTR I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 12:41 pm

I'm seeing a lot more use of the word mirror lately. Anyone else noticing this? There were 2 different types of mirrors used in HP right?

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Shepard a Special Guest on Tribulation News BTR   Warrior Shepard a Special Guest on Tribulation News BTR I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 2:45 pm

I'm only remembering one mirror. The one that reflected back to you your greatest desire. It's the mirror that Potter saw himself with his dead parents in. I think it was in book number one, HP & the Sorcerers Stone.

Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Shepard a Special Guest on Tribulation News BTR   Warrior Shepard a Special Guest on Tribulation News BTR I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 1:08 pm

There was a smaller mirror that was broken in two and when you looked into it you could see  and communicate(?I think?) with the other person. Dumbledor's brother was holding the other half.

Oh wait maybe that was glass?

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down
Warrior Shepard

Warrior Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Shepard a Special Guest on Tribulation News BTR   Warrior Shepard a Special Guest on Tribulation News BTR I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 5:00 pm

yes, both are correct, although I am not seeing the connection...there was actually a third called a ' foe glass' that allowed one to see enemies approaching

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Shepard a Special Guest on Tribulation News BTR   Warrior Shepard a Special Guest on Tribulation News BTR I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warrior Shepard a Special Guest on Tribulation News BTR
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: