Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rabbi: There Can Be No Prophecy Without The Ark Of The Covenant, Which Will Be Revealed Soon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Rabbi: There Can Be No Prophecy Without The Ark Of The Covenant, Which Will Be Revealed Soon Empty
PostSubject: Rabbi: There Can Be No Prophecy Without The Ark Of The Covenant, Which Will Be Revealed Soon   Rabbi: There Can Be No Prophecy Without The Ark Of The Covenant, Which Will Be Revealed Soon I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 6:57 am

Rabbi: There Can Be No Prophecy Without The Ark Of The Covenant, Which Will Be Revealed Soon

June 27, 2017 by SkyWatch Editor

Rabbi: There Can Be No Prophecy Without The Ark Of The Covenant, Which Will Be Revealed Soon Ark-Lost

Moskoff explained that the word of God would come down from the Cloud of Glory to the Holy of Holies between the Cherubim. From there, prophecy would travel outwards towards the entranceway until it was received there by Moses or further outside to the appropriate prophet. “And there I will meet with thee, and I will speak with thee from above the ark-cover, from between the two cherubim which are upon the ark of the testimony, of all things which I will give thee in commandment unto the children of Israel” (Exodus 25:22). Moskoff’s proof that the Ark is needed for prophecy is based on the Biblical chronology. As soon as the Ark was returned to its intended location in the Holy of Holies in King Solomon’s Temple in Jerusalem (approximately 990 BC – 586 BC), prophecy greatly increased in the world – so much so that the Talmud states there were over 1 million prophets at the time of the First Temple period alone and even prophecy “schools” that abounded all over the Holy Land […] Moskoff believes that the increase in prophetic experiences may be proof that the Ark will soon be revealed. “God willing, since the highest level of prophecy and the Ark are reliant upon each other, we are working to find its exact location,” said Moskoff. “Each small step in this regard is very significant in its own right. I believe that the increase of people having small prophetic moments might indicate a signal that the time for the Ark to come back into a revealed state is approaching. “After all, how could it be that for over 2,700 years the Ark has been buried beneath the Temple Mount (and not under the Dome of the Rock as many believe) with no or extremely limited prophecy in the world, and people have yet to make a correlation between the two? The time for this to happen is now.”

(READ MORE)
Back to top Go down
Josephus

Josephus

Rabbi: There Can Be No Prophecy Without The Ark Of The Covenant, Which Will Be Revealed Soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rabbi: There Can Be No Prophecy Without The Ark Of The Covenant, Which Will Be Revealed Soon   Rabbi: There Can Be No Prophecy Without The Ark Of The Covenant, Which Will Be Revealed Soon I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 9:55 am

ColonelZ wrote:

Rabbi: There Can Be No Prophecy Without The Ark

“After all, how could it be that for over 2,700 years the Ark has been buried beneath the Temple Mount (and not under the Dome of the Rock as many believe) with no or extremely limited prophecy in the world, and people have yet to make a correlation between the two? The time for this to happen is now.”

Well rabbi, maybe it has something to do with this;

8Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away. 9For we know in part, and we prophesy in part. 10But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away. 11When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things. 12For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

Now that we have "that which is perfect" we have no need for prophecy as we can know all of the things that we need to know for salvation and how to worship & live our lives pleasing to God.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rabbi: There Can Be No Prophecy Without The Ark Of The Covenant, Which Will Be Revealed Soon   Rabbi: There Can Be No Prophecy Without The Ark Of The Covenant, Which Will Be Revealed Soon I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 1:24 pm

Joel 2
25 And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you. (The tribulation).
26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed.
27 And ye shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am the LORD your God, and none else: and my people shall never be ashamed.
28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:
29 And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.
30 And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke.
31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come. (The wrath of God).
32 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call.

Revelation 6
12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
Back to top Go down
Josephus

Josephus

PostSubject: Re: Rabbi: There Can Be No Prophecy Without The Ark Of The Covenant, Which Will Be Revealed Soon   Rabbi: There Can Be No Prophecy Without The Ark Of The Covenant, Which Will Be Revealed Soon I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 4:18 pm

Joel 2

Joel 2:1-32 can be broken down into at least 4 parts.

1. In verses 1-11 we see God executing His judgement.

In verse 1 it says, "let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the Lord cometh, for it is nigh at hand." The phrase "day of the Lord" is often used to denote a time of God's judgement.
     Verses 2 & 3 talk of the severity of the judgement.
     Verses 4 - 11 speak of the "army" used to fulfill the judgement. This army is generally agreed to be locusts because of the descriptors given.

2. In verses 12 - 17 we see God calling on His people to repent.

Verse 12; "Therefore also now, saith the Lord, turn ye even to me with all your heart, and with fasting, and with weeping, and with mourning."
     In verses 13 - 17, God continues to give His people instructions on how to repent to Him.

3. Verses 18 - 27 contain God's answering His people's call of repentance.

18.  "Then will the Lord be jealous for His land, and pity His people."

19. God tells His people He will bless them.

20. God tells His people He will drive away the army that destroyed their land.

21. God tells them not to fear.

22 - 27 God tells Israel that He will restore them and they will know that He is in their midst.

4. In verses 28 - 32 God reveals that He has even greater things promised in the future.

In verse 28 God is telling Israel about the time when there will be the Baptism of the Holy Spirit. And, indeed, we see vs. 28 fulfilled in Acts 2:1-13. Peter even acknowledges this in verses 16-21, "But this is that which was spoken of by the prophet Joel; And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams..."
     We even have examples of prophets and prophetesses after the Day of Pentecost. One being in Acts chapter 21. We see here that Philip the evangelist "had four daughters, virgins, which did prophecy." (verse 9). Verses 10 - 13 tell of Paul's interaction with a prophet named Agabus.

Back to Joel 2;
     Verse 29, as we read from Acts 2, Peter points out that they are fulfilling Joel's prophecy. All that were gathered there on the Day of Pentecost had the Spirit poured out on them. Jew and Gentile (all nations), young and old, male and female.

Verse 30, Acts 2:43 "And fear came upon every soul; and many wonders and signs were done by the apostles." And we know from other passages that signs and wonders were also done later by the apostles.

Verse 31, "before the great and the terrible day of the Lord come."

How could the Day of Pentecost be the "great and terrible day" spoken of here? Well for one thing, Peter gave us proof that they were fulfilling this prophecy, so we can know that it is the same day spoken of.
     When we look at the Day of Pentecost and the pouring out of the Spirit, we see a great day that reaffirmed that Christ is the Messiah, and Lord and Savior. How would the Jews and others in the city have seen it though? It would have had to have been terrible to see proof that the man you mocked, tortured, and crucified for claiming to be the Son of God was, in fact, the Son of God! How frightening would it have been for the non-believers to see all of the speaking in tongues and other wonders that the apostles did? So what was great for the believers and great for us to look back on today, was undoubtedly a terrible for anybody rejecting Christ.

Verse 31 also says "sun shall be turned into darkness". Again, we see in the Scriptures that this did in fact happen. Luke 23:44-45 tells us that as Jesus was hanging on the cross, "And it was about the sixth hour, and there was a darkness over all the earth until the ninth hour. And the sun was darkened, and the veil of the temple was rent in the midst."

Verse 32 shows us that although the day of the Lord would be great and terrible, there would be salvation from it. Those that call upon the name of the Lord shall be delivered.
     "For in mount Zion" Mt. Zion is used as a symbol of the Firstborn, and "and in Jerusalem" in which Jerusalem is used as a symbol of the new Jerusalem. "And in the remnant who the Lord shall call." In this instance the "remnant" is seen as those that weren't delivered on the Day of Pentecost, but the ones left. We know that on that day 3,000 souls were added, but out of the remnant, Acts 2:47 "And the Lord added unto the church daily such as would be saved."

As is said in verse 31, the most of things in the verses before it were to happen on and before the "great and terrible day of the Lord." As we see in various passages in the Scriptures these things in Joel chapter 2 have been fulfilled. The Spirit was poured out, wonders were shown by the apostles, the sun was turned into darkness, the moon into blood, and we have been given deliverance after the "great and terrible day of the Lord."
     These gifts from the Holy Spirit were not promised unto all though. Again, as we see in 1 Corinthians 13:8-10, Paul tells us that these gifts were not meant to be permanent, but were meant to last until "that which is perfect is come." We now have that which is perfect and no need of prophecy. We can open our Bibles at any time and read what God wants of us, and what we are to do with our lives.

1 Corinthians 13:8-10 "
     8 Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.
     9 For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.
     10 But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away."
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Rabbi: There Can Be No Prophecy Without The Ark Of The Covenant, Which Will Be Revealed Soon   Rabbi: There Can Be No Prophecy Without The Ark Of The Covenant, Which Will Be Revealed Soon I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 6:34 pm

good job. josey, i enjoyed reading that....and you are spot on
Back to top Go down
Josephus

Josephus

PostSubject: Re: Rabbi: There Can Be No Prophecy Without The Ark Of The Covenant, Which Will Be Revealed Soon   Rabbi: There Can Be No Prophecy Without The Ark Of The Covenant, Which Will Be Revealed Soon I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 6:57 pm

michael371 wrote:
good job. josey, i enjoyed reading that....and you are spot on

Thanks Mike I appreciate it!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rabbi: There Can Be No Prophecy Without The Ark Of The Covenant, Which Will Be Revealed Soon   Rabbi: There Can Be No Prophecy Without The Ark Of The Covenant, Which Will Be Revealed Soon I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 8:01 pm

It's good to find someone who is interested in studying these things Josephus. What you say is true but i'm seeing a pattern throughout the bible and history that says:

Josephus wrote:
Verse 29, as we read from Acts 2, Peter points out that they are fulfilling Joel's prophecy. All that were gathered there on the Day of Pentecost had the Spirit poured out on them. Jew and Gentile (all nations), young and old, male and female.

Keep your eyes on a future Pentecost then. This is a type.
Jesus said John the Baptist was Elijah but expect to see Elijah amongst the two prophets.

Josephus wrote:
Verse 31 also says "sun shall be turned into darkness". Again, we see in the Scriptures that this did in fact happen. Luke 23:44-45 tells us that as Jesus was hanging on the cross, "And it was about the sixth hour, and there was a darkness over all the earth until the ninth hour. And the sun was darkened, and the veil of the temple was rent in the midst."

The Romans wrote about it too. Keep in mind that it wasn’t the first time that had happened to the sun, and it won’t be the last. Expect to see the sun darken again.

Josephus wrote:
"For in mount Zion" Mt. Zion is used as a symbol of the Firstborn, and "and in Jerusalem" in which Jerusalem is used as a symbol of the new Jerusalem. "And in the remnant who the Lord shall call."

The firstborn - firstfruits - the 144,000 on Zion. Revelation 7 and 14.
And the remnant - the woman in the wilderness. Revelation 12.
These are the chosen ones. Not left-behind but chosen to replenish the earth.
Back to top Go down
Josephus

Josephus

PostSubject: Re: Rabbi: There Can Be No Prophecy Without The Ark Of The Covenant, Which Will Be Revealed Soon   Rabbi: There Can Be No Prophecy Without The Ark Of The Covenant, Which Will Be Revealed Soon I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 8:31 pm

Lovisa wrote:
It's good to find someone who is interested in studying these things Josephus. What you say is true but i'm seeing a pattern throughout the bible and history that says:

Josephus wrote:

Keep your eyes on a future Pentecost then. This is a type.
Jesus said John the Baptist was Elijah but expect to see Elijah amongst the two prophets.

I don't think we need to look for another Day of Pentacost, at least nothing like we saw in Scripture because it was prophesied, fulfilled, and no other prophecy for another one made.

Josephus wrote:

The Romans wrote about it too. Keep in mind that it wasn’t the first time that had happened to the sun, and it won’t be the last. Expect to see the sun darken again.

Yes, and God has used different natural occurrences for these darkenings. There will be other darkenings, like you said, but there was no doubt that the ones in our Bible were set apart...or they wouldn't be in our Bible lol. We see eclipses and other things that darken the sun, but they are nothing out of the ordinary.

Josephus wrote:
"For in mount Zion" Mt. Zion is used as a symbol of the Firstborn, and "and in Jerusalem" in which Jerusalem is used as a symbol of the new Jerusalem. "And in the remnant who the Lord shall call."

The firstborn - firstfruits - the 144,000 on Zion. Revelation 7 and 14.
And the remnant - the woman in the wilderness. Revelation 12.
These are the chosen ones. Not left-behind but chosen to replenish the earth.

The 144,000 number has always fascinated me. I have always shied away from doing much on Revelation because I have so many people get their feelings hurt so easily over their different interpretations on it. So, unfortunately, I need to brush up on it more. Which is also good in a way...now I have a goal of something to study and learn for the foreseeable future...lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rabbi: There Can Be No Prophecy Without The Ark Of The Covenant, Which Will Be Revealed Soon   Rabbi: There Can Be No Prophecy Without The Ark Of The Covenant, Which Will Be Revealed Soon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1