Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Easily Triggered? Then Whatever You Do ***DON’T*** Open This Topic!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Easily Triggered? Then Whatever You Do ***DON’T*** Open This Topic! Empty
PostSubject: Easily Triggered? Then Whatever You Do ***DON’T*** Open This Topic!   Easily Triggered? Then Whatever You Do ***DON’T*** Open This Topic! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 29, 2017 4:50 pm

George Carlin, God love him, I sure do miss him. He was light years ahead of his time. I first heard him on his FM & AM album and it was all uphill from there. I think he was one of the first precursors of Hitlery's deplorables. Hopefully George found the Lord sometime before he died in 2008. He had a low opinion of all religion.

Notes wrote:
Published on Apr 24, 2016
In the age when torture has become "enhanced interrogation techniques"; when the rich are "job creators"; when murdered children are "collateral damage"; it is good to remember these brilliant words from the late, great, George Carlin.

It is also good to remember that the phrase "Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder" has now been officially changed in American English to "PTSD", a totally lifeless non-threatening acronym, totally devoid of even pity and with an almost whiny feel to it.

WARNING ! ! !: Rough language and a little obscene gesture or two.

George Carlin - Euphemisms & political correctness

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9n8Xp8DWf8

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

Easily Triggered? Then Whatever You Do ***DON’T*** Open This Topic!
Page 1 of 1