Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why is Kelly Ann Conway, Jared & Ivanka partying w/Soros? What’s That Dirty Socks Skunk Funk Rotten Fish Smell?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Why is Kelly Ann Conway, Jared & Ivanka partying w/Soros? What’s That Dirty Socks Skunk Funk Rotten Fish Smell? Empty
PostSubject: Why is Kelly Ann Conway, Jared & Ivanka partying w/Soros? What’s That Dirty Socks Skunk Funk Rotten Fish Smell?   Why is Kelly Ann Conway, Jared & Ivanka partying w/Soros? What’s That Dirty Socks Skunk Funk Rotten Fish Smell? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 11:52 am

This is NOT good peeps! Make of it what you will but in my book you DON’T drink fine champagne, eat BBQ chicken, and party covered in sewerage the likes of Soros! Trump needs to get a firm and decisive handle on his oh-so precious family and their sordid and soiled associations!!! It's becoming mighty hard to maintain trust in a man who keeps on allowing shit like this to happen while he is President of these United States!!! Link below to two articles that really pissed me off on this otherwise fine 4th of July day.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/07/02/playbook-lally-weymouth-party-spotted-240194

Politico wrote:
SPOTTED: Jared and Ivanka chatting with Joel Klein and Alan Patricof, Kellyanne Conway on the dance floor, Boyden Gray, Chris Ruddy, Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) and wife Iris, Katharine Weymouth, Mary Jordan, Richard Cohen, Margaret Carlson, Gillian Tett, Steven Spielberg chatting with Steve Clemons and Robert Hormats, Carl Icahn, Tom Lee (famous for doing a leveraged buyout of Snapple and now lives in Princess Radziwill's house), David Koch, John Paulson, Dina Powell, Richard Edelman, George Soros and his wife Tamiko Bolton, former Florida Gov. and Sen. Bob Graham (Lally's uncle), her cousin Gwen Graham (who is running for Florida governor), Maria Bartiromo, Ray Kelly, Bill Bratton, Jeff Rosen, William Drozdiak, Rep. Lee Zeldin (R-N.Y.).

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/07/03/report-jared-ivanka-conway-dina-powell-spotted-at-hamptons-party-with-soros-schumer-fake-news-journos/

Breitbart wrote:
“Sighted” at the party were Alan Patricof, a good friend and campaign contributor to Bill and Hillary Clinton, George Soros and his wife Tamiko Bolton, Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-NY), and Steven Spielberg. Former Florida Governor and Senator Bob Graham, a Democrat, and Rep. Lee Zeldin, a Republican, also made the invite list.
But the party was apparently bi-partisan. Also sighted were Kellyanne Conway (on the dance floor), Ivanka Trump,  Jared Kushner, and Trump national security adviser Dina Powell.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Why is Kelly Ann Conway, Jared & Ivanka partying w/Soros? What’s That Dirty Socks Skunk Funk Rotten Fish Smell? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why is Kelly Ann Conway, Jared & Ivanka partying w/Soros? What’s That Dirty Socks Skunk Funk Rotten Fish Smell?   Why is Kelly Ann Conway, Jared & Ivanka partying w/Soros? What’s That Dirty Socks Skunk Funk Rotten Fish Smell? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 12:02 pm

On the positive side is 'keep your friends close and your enemies closer'...maybe??

On the other side is Kushner.  On the argument that the Messiah must be born of a virgin,
how many secular Israelis would care about that little detail when they think 'peace and safety'
is the prize?  How much do they care even now?

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Josephus

Josephus

PostSubject: Re: Why is Kelly Ann Conway, Jared & Ivanka partying w/Soros? What’s That Dirty Socks Skunk Funk Rotten Fish Smell?   Why is Kelly Ann Conway, Jared & Ivanka partying w/Soros? What’s That Dirty Socks Skunk Funk Rotten Fish Smell? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 12:34 pm

I just got nauseous. One of the Koch brothers was there, too.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Why is Kelly Ann Conway, Jared & Ivanka partying w/Soros? What’s That Dirty Socks Skunk Funk Rotten Fish Smell?   Why is Kelly Ann Conway, Jared & Ivanka partying w/Soros? What’s That Dirty Socks Skunk Funk Rotten Fish Smell? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 12:40 pm

Dove wrote:
On the positive side is 'keep your friends close and your enemies closer'...maybe??

That part I understand and get, but . . .

Dove wrote:
On the other side is Kushner.  On the argument that the Messiah must be born of a virgin, how many secular Israelis would care about that little detail when they think 'peace and safety' is the prize?  How much do they care even now?

. . . this part I don't understand and/or get? Wanna splain further dear-heart? I know you're saying something important but I just ain't connecting the dots. I know Kushner is a Jew, it's the Messiah/virgin/Israeli part that stumps me here.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Why is Kelly Ann Conway, Jared & Ivanka partying w/Soros? What’s That Dirty Socks Skunk Funk Rotten Fish Smell?   Why is Kelly Ann Conway, Jared & Ivanka partying w/Soros? What’s That Dirty Socks Skunk Funk Rotten Fish Smell? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 1:43 pm

Remember BPEarthwatch and Kushner as the ac?  (did he ever come right out and say it?  Or did a ton of us just surmise that's who he had in mind?)
Anyway, someone smarter than me posted that the Jews wouldn't fall for Kushner as scripture says the Messiah is born of a virgin.  (Of course their initial "Messiah" we know as the false messiah, ie the anti-christ.)

So, I don't have any idea yet as to who the a.c. might be, I'm always ready to hear a new theory,
and I've been thinking that secular Israel would not in fact reject someone such as Kushner, as they
might not know scripture well enough, or even care that he or anyone doesn't meet Biblical criteria.

This presupposes that Christians are no longer on the stage, as we would be making a terrible noise against the a.c.  And that the Remnant would not be able to sway the masses away from any false messiah who promised them Peace and safety.

Just think of how the 'masses' received Obummer. Pretty blind!

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Why is Kelly Ann Conway, Jared & Ivanka partying w/Soros? What’s That Dirty Socks Skunk Funk Rotten Fish Smell?   Why is Kelly Ann Conway, Jared & Ivanka partying w/Soros? What’s That Dirty Socks Skunk Funk Rotten Fish Smell? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 4:15 pm

its all a damned game folks.....do your homework
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Why is Kelly Ann Conway, Jared & Ivanka partying w/Soros? What’s That Dirty Socks Skunk Funk Rotten Fish Smell?   Why is Kelly Ann Conway, Jared & Ivanka partying w/Soros? What’s That Dirty Socks Skunk Funk Rotten Fish Smell? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 4:40 pm

michael371 wrote:

Been doin' my homework diligently for over 40 years but all the questions to "the game" keep changing. Only thing I know for certain is my eternal future at my death - or rapture - whichever comes first.

And with that, homework is done for the day.

fw

NOTE: I was after the fireworks part there, Michael. Just ignore the kissy-face huggy-huggy part. Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why is Kelly Ann Conway, Jared & Ivanka partying w/Soros? What’s That Dirty Socks Skunk Funk Rotten Fish Smell?   Why is Kelly Ann Conway, Jared & Ivanka partying w/Soros? What’s That Dirty Socks Skunk Funk Rotten Fish Smell? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 9:40 am

Keeps making ya go back and forth asking what is going on.. whether or not He is worthy to support?

I agree with you researcher!

Maybe a test to see if we are truly watching intently enough to make good decisions?

So much going on I am just reaching a point again where I am feeling like not posting some of this stuff.
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Why is Kelly Ann Conway, Jared & Ivanka partying w/Soros? What’s That Dirty Socks Skunk Funk Rotten Fish Smell?   Why is Kelly Ann Conway, Jared & Ivanka partying w/Soros? What’s That Dirty Socks Skunk Funk Rotten Fish Smell? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 3:52 pm

researcher wrote:
michael371 wrote:

Been doin' my homework diligently for over 40 years but all the questions to "the game" keep changing. Only thing I know for certain is my eternal future at my death - or rapture - whichever comes first.

And with that, homework is done for the day.

fw

NOTE: I was after the fireworks part there, Michael. Just ignore the kissy-face huggy-huggy part. Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
i was a little worried there for a second.....you do live in california, you know
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Why is Kelly Ann Conway, Jared & Ivanka partying w/Soros? What’s That Dirty Socks Skunk Funk Rotten Fish Smell?   Why is Kelly Ann Conway, Jared & Ivanka partying w/Soros? What’s That Dirty Socks Skunk Funk Rotten Fish Smell? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 5:43 pm

researcher wrote:
This is NOT good peeps! Make of it what you will but in my book you DON’T drink fine champagne, eat BBQ chicken, and party covered in sewerage the likes of Soros! Trump needs to get a firm and decisive handle on his oh-so precious family and their sordid and soiled associations!!! It's becoming mighty hard to maintain trust in a man who keeps on allowing shit like this to happen while he is President of these United States!!! Link below to two articles that really pissed me off on this otherwise fine 4th of July day.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/07/02/playbook-lally-weymouth-party-spotted-240194

Politico wrote:
SPOTTED: Jared and Ivanka chatting with Joel Klein and Alan Patricof, Kellyanne Conway on the dance floor, Boyden Gray, Chris Ruddy, Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) and wife Iris, Katharine Weymouth, Mary Jordan, Richard Cohen, Margaret Carlson, Gillian Tett, Steven Spielberg chatting with Steve Clemons and Robert Hormats, Carl Icahn, Tom Lee (famous for doing a leveraged buyout of Snapple and now lives in Princess Radziwill's house), David Koch, John Paulson, Dina Powell, Richard Edelman, George Soros and his wife Tamiko Bolton, former Florida Gov. and Sen. Bob Graham (Lally's uncle), her cousin Gwen Graham (who is running for Florida governor), Maria Bartiromo, Ray Kelly, Bill Bratton, Jeff Rosen, William Drozdiak, Rep. Lee Zeldin (R-N.Y.).

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/07/03/report-jared-ivanka-conway-dina-powell-spotted-at-hamptons-party-with-soros-schumer-fake-news-journos/

Breitbart wrote:
“Sighted” at the party were Alan Patricof, a good friend and campaign contributor to Bill and Hillary Clinton, George Soros and his wife Tamiko Bolton, Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-NY), and Steven Spielberg. Former Florida Governor and Senator Bob Graham, a Democrat, and Rep. Lee Zeldin, a Republican, also made the invite list.
But the party was apparently bi-partisan. Also sighted were Kellyanne Conway (on the dance floor), Ivanka Trump,  Jared Kushner, and Trump national security adviser Dina Powell.
György Schwarz , alias "George Soros" has a substantial place not far from the gathering, and the 1%ers are a small gathering, but agreed that I don't trust Kushner any farther than I can spit on a parched day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why is Kelly Ann Conway, Jared & Ivanka partying w/Soros? What’s That Dirty Socks Skunk Funk Rotten Fish Smell?   Why is Kelly Ann Conway, Jared & Ivanka partying w/Soros? What’s That Dirty Socks Skunk Funk Rotten Fish Smell? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why is Kelly Ann Conway, Jared & Ivanka partying w/Soros? What’s That Dirty Socks Skunk Funk Rotten Fish Smell?
Page 1 of 1