Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Were the Remains of Biblical Giants Just Uncovered?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Were the Remains of Biblical Giants Just Uncovered?  Empty
PostSubject: Were the Remains of Biblical Giants Just Uncovered?    Were the Remains of Biblical Giants Just Uncovered?  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 7:18 am

Were the Remains of Biblical Giants Just Uncovered?  Nephilim

Archaeologists have discovered a collection of 5,000-year old graves in China that contain remarkably tall skeletons, a description strongly reminiscent of the Biblical ...

Read more at

https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/#o6sHyDuvT2smRTOE.99
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Archaeologists in eastern China have found 5,000-year-old skeletons   Were the Remains of Biblical Giants Just Uncovered?  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 7:26 am

Published on Jul 5, 2017
Archaeologists in eastern China have found 5,000-year-old skeletons of people experts say would have been unusually tall and strong.
Read full report with links/images etc ..... http://www.kevbakershow.com/giant-ske...
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Were the Remains of Biblical Giants Just Uncovered?    Were the Remains of Biblical Giants Just Uncovered?  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 2:48 pm

don't think these are the type of "giants" that genesis is talking about
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Were the Remains of Biblical Giants Just Uncovered?    Were the Remains of Biblical Giants Just Uncovered?  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 4:59 pm

Not them!!!! Articles I've seen peg these guys out at around 6 foot to 6 foot 3 inches. Tempest in a tea pot again - meant to get clicks. I really hate click bait!

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Were the Remains of Biblical Giants Just Uncovered?    Were the Remains of Biblical Giants Just Uncovered?  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 7:29 pm

Sum Tin Wong.....
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Were the Remains of Biblical Giants Just Uncovered?    Were the Remains of Biblical Giants Just Uncovered?  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 7:37 pm

quietobserver wrote:
Sum Tin Wong.....

I think I had some of that at the Chinese Buffet last week.  lol!

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: Were the Remains of Biblical Giants Just Uncovered?    Were the Remains of Biblical Giants Just Uncovered?  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 7:47 pm

quietobserver wrote:
Sum Tin Wong.....

That's great!  lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Were the Remains of Biblical Giants Just Uncovered?    Were the Remains of Biblical Giants Just Uncovered?  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1