Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hungarian Gov’t Steps Up Fight Against George Soros

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hungarian Gov’t Steps Up Fight Against George Soros Empty
PostSubject: Hungarian Gov’t Steps Up Fight Against George Soros   Hungarian Gov’t Steps Up Fight Against George Soros I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 17, 2017 8:28 am

Published: July 17, 2017

Source: Daily Caller

After a two-year battle to keep migrants out of the country, Hungary has directed its full attention toward one of its own: billionaire investor George Soros.
Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban wrapped up a six-week anti-Soros campaign Saturday. The streets of Budapest have been filled with posters and billboards of the Hungarian-born billionaire with the caption “Don’t let Soros get the last laugh!”
The campaign follows a series of moves to halt Soros’ operations in the country. The government argues that Soros is pushing for a one million migrant influx to Europe per year. It is now trying to impose legislation that would force NGOs in the country to reveal where their funding originates and the purpose for which the money was received.
“In Hungarian public life there is a single important element which is not transparent: Soros’s mafia-style network and its agent organizations,” Orban’s spokesman Zoltan Kovacs told The Daily Caller News Foundation. “This is why the government insisted that [the] parliament decide on making these organizations transparent, as the Hungarian people have the right to know who represents what and for what purpose.”

Read more   http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/16/exclusive-hungarian-govt-steps-up-fight-against-george-soros/

Share This Article...

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Hungarian Gov’t Steps Up Fight Against George Soros   Hungarian Gov’t Steps Up Fight Against George Soros I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 17, 2017 2:06 pm

why has this piece of elitist garbage not been taken out?.....my "eyes to see and ears to hear" have been going off on soros for a long time....this man is not like us....there is a supernatural sinisterism about this guy, wait and see....yeah, yeah, i know ,but you're not paranoid if they really are out to get you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hungarian Gov’t Steps Up Fight Against George Soros   Hungarian Gov’t Steps Up Fight Against George Soros I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 17, 2017 7:03 pm

I'd have Navy Seal team on it the next minute.
Elect me as president I'll get an elite bunch of military that don't like these things destroying us and send them to take out all the bad guys same day!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hungarian Gov’t Steps Up Fight Against George Soros   Hungarian Gov’t Steps Up Fight Against George Soros I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: