Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Save a little cash

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Save a little cash Empty
PostSubject: Save a little cash   Save a little cash I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 3:26 pm

Make a year's supply of laundry detergent for about $5.

snug inside
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Save a little cash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Save a little cash   Save a little cash I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 5:26 pm

Make your own fabric softener for next to nothing. I've made this and it works. Try to find hair conditioner unscented or very lightly scented. The smell you choose will linger POWERFULLY. If you use dryer sheets just LIGHTLY moisten a small chunk of sponge and throw it in the dryer.

Here's another laundry soap one. This gal isn't nearly as wordy as the first one. I'm gonna try makin' this when I run out of soap.

Back to top Go down

Save a little cash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Save a little cash   Save a little cash I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 9:17 am

Thank you, Researcher. I will try those.

This is a bit off the subject, but for anyone interested in either living off the grid or camping I think this will be interesting:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Save a little cash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Save a little cash   Save a little cash I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Save a little cash
Page 1 of 1