Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

David would have been amazed, once again I'm compelled to research, 7-20 Moon landing

Go down 
AuthorMessage

David would have been amazed, once again I'm compelled to research, 7-20 Moon landing Empty
PostSubject: David would have been amazed, once again I'm compelled to research, 7-20 Moon landing   David would have been amazed, once again I'm compelled to research, 7-20 Moon landing I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2017 3:08 pm

Position of Earth and the Moon in our Galaxy as viewed from Mars July 4 1947 the Roswell NM UFO crash. On top of the Antares Pyramid. Moon same as the Resurrection of Jesus 4-6-33 as viewed from Earth. Same as Mars on 7-20-1969 Moon landing as viewed from Earth.

David would have been amazed, once again I'm compelled to research, 7-20 Moon landing Galaxy10

Acts 17:18-19
18 A group of Epicurean and Stoic philosophers began to debate with him. Some of them asked, “What is this babbler trying to say?” Others remarked, “He seems to be advocating foreign gods.” They said this because Paul was preaching the good news about Jesus and the resurrection. 19 Then they took him and brought him to a meeting of the Areopagus,(MARS HILL) where they said to him, “May we know what this new teaching is that you are presenting?

Last edited by Done on Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:26 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

David would have been amazed, once again I'm compelled to research, 7-20 Moon landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: David would have been amazed, once again I'm compelled to research, 7-20 Moon landing   David would have been amazed, once again I'm compelled to research, 7-20 Moon landing I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2017 3:26 pm

I'm 59 this year 59x33=1947
David would have been amazed, once again I'm compelled to research, 7-20 Moon landing Tumblr10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David would have been amazed, once again I'm compelled to research, 7-20 Moon landing   David would have been amazed, once again I'm compelled to research, 7-20 Moon landing I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2017 8:01 pm

Someone wanted me to see this. Symbol for Mars in front of my name Buster. Dark Matter #s totaling 33 above my name Buster and my name Buster written over the Star Pi Scl. Well 33xPi=103.6 numbers for my home address of 1630, 103.6 is twice the slope angle of the Great Pyramid 51.8x2 which is the numbers for my birth date of 5-21-58. 33 is the LAT. of Roswell NM and 103.6 is it's Long.
This all is impossible that we also see that EARTH is at RA1630 on 7-4-1947 as viewed from MARS and MARS is at RA1630 on 7-20-1969 as viewed from EARTH and last the MOON is at RA1630 as viewed from EARTH on 4-6-33 Jesus Resurrection. All on top the Artares Pyramid. It all ties to Roswell NM UFO Crash.
David would have been amazed, once again I'm compelled to research, 7-20 Moon landing Cametr10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David would have been amazed, once again I'm compelled to research, 7-20 Moon landing   David would have been amazed, once again I'm compelled to research, 7-20 Moon landing I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2017 8:17 pm

The EARTH, MARS and the Moon all above the Antares Pyramid in the center of our Milky Way Galaxy.
David would have been amazed, once again I'm compelled to research, 7-20 Moon landing Galaxy11
David would have been amazed, once again I'm compelled to research, 7-20 Moon landing Galaxy13
David would have been amazed, once again I'm compelled to research, 7-20 Moon landing Galaxy14
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David would have been amazed, once again I'm compelled to research, 7-20 Moon landing   David would have been amazed, once again I'm compelled to research, 7-20 Moon landing I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2017 10:55 pm

I forgot to mention that on that Galaxy map I have, has the Greek symbol for the Ram/Aries/Mars in front of my name the mention of a Pyramid and the Dark Matter # D&M Pyramid on Mars, where I found in a close-up of my rendering D1 or Done.  listen-up
David would have been amazed, once again I'm compelled to research, 7-20 Moon landing Cydoni11
How can this all be people, impossible!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David would have been amazed, once again I'm compelled to research, 7-20 Moon landing   David would have been amazed, once again I'm compelled to research, 7-20 Moon landing I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2017 11:56 pm

Done, the Pyramid and the Eagle/Scorpius RA1630
David would have been amazed, once again I'm compelled to research, 7-20 Moon landing Whites10

David would have been amazed, once again I'm compelled to research, 7-20 Moon landing Eaglep10
12-21-12 or 333 Mercury/Messenger, Venus/Morning Star,
 Antares/Anti-Mars time rose 5-21-58 my birth date.
David would have been amazed, once again I'm compelled to research, 7-20 Moon landing Antare10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David would have been amazed, once again I'm compelled to research, 7-20 Moon landing   David would have been amazed, once again I'm compelled to research, 7-20 Moon landing I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 26, 2017 1:01 pm

8-20-1975 Viking 1 which took the image of the Face on Mars launched to Mars. Earth/Moon as viewed from Mars on that date was again on top of the Antares Pyramid.
David would have been amazed, once again I'm compelled to research, 7-20 Moon landing Galaxy15
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: David would have been amazed, once again I'm compelled to research, 7-20 Moon landing   David would have been amazed, once again I'm compelled to research, 7-20 Moon landing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

David would have been amazed, once again I'm compelled to research, 7-20 Moon landing
Page 1 of 1