Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Timothy Alborino on Hagmann: Mankind Isn’t Evolving, We Are Devolving - Cancer - Emasculation / Effeminization of the Male - As in the Days of Noah

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Timothy Alborino on Hagmann: Mankind Isn’t Evolving, We Are Devolving - Cancer - Emasculation / Effeminization of the Male - As in the Days of Noah Empty
PostSubject: Timothy Alborino on Hagmann: Mankind Isn’t Evolving, We Are Devolving - Cancer - Emasculation / Effeminization of the Male - As in the Days of Noah   Timothy Alborino on Hagmann: Mankind Isn’t Evolving, We Are Devolving - Cancer - Emasculation / Effeminization of the Male - As in the Days of Noah I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 01, 2017 8:07 am

Must MUST hear!!!! I’ve listened twice and there is so much to assimilate in this one hour interview that I’m going to have to go for round three. Go to hour three to get to the Alberino interview. I can hardly wait to get my Gen Six conference DVD’s that I pre-ordered in June!

The interview with Matt Bracken in the first part is also very interesting as well. I have all of Brackens books and have his newest one on order. His newest "The Red Cliffs of Zerhoun" is themed around child abduction and sex slave trafficking and I can't wait to read it. His books are not to be missed! See Amazon link below for more.

https://www.amazon.com/Matthew-Bracken/e/B00350B7EU/ref=sr_ntt_srch_lnk_1?qid=1501592571&sr=1-1

Pres. Trump 86's Corporal Klinger: Matt Bracken & Timothy Alberino

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OabwqlzGPsk

Show Notes wrote:
Streamed live on Jul 27, 2017
Thursday July 27, 2017

Tonight on the Hagmann Report...

7:00pm EDT join premiere father/son investigative team, Douglas J Hagmann and Joe Hagmann for news, analysis and commentary live from the Hagmann Studio.

7:30pm EDT  Return guest, former USN SEAL and prolific writer, Matt Bracken.

Matt Bracken was born in Baltimore, Maryland in 1957 and graduated from the University of Virginia in 1979 with a degree in Russian Studies.

He was commissioned in the US Navy through the NROTC program at UVA, and then graduated from Basic Underwater Demolition/SEAL training class 105 in Coronado California. He served on east coast UDT and SEAL teams, taking a Naval Special Warfare detachment to Beirut in 1983. Mr. Bracken left active duty after Lebanon, upon completion of his obligated military service, but he remained in an active reserve status through the remainder of the 1980s. Since then he has lived in Florida, Virginia, South Carolina, Guam and California.

Matt is a self-described freedomista who loves ocean sailing for the pure freedom it often permits. He is a constitutionalist who believes in the original intent of the founding fathers of our country. He lives with his family in North Florida and longs for the wide blue ocean.

Matt Bracken is a widely loved writer as well.  His publications include: Enemies Foreign and Domestic, Domestic Enemies, Foreign Enemies and Castigo Bay.

9:00pm EDT Timothy Alberino is a researcher, writer and adventurer with ten years’ experience living and working in the Amazon Basin of Peru.

He has a wide range of research interests including ancient history, the occult, bible prophecy, genetics, ufology, cryptozoology, and all things paranormal. Currently, he is working with author Steve Quayle producing a weekly investigative report entitled, “The Alberino Analysis.”

Tim Alberino is a true modern day Indiana Jones.  On previous appearances on the Hagmann Report, Tim dazzled listeners with tales of spiritual warfare in the jungles of Peru, where his wife and he ministered The Gospel, often at the risk of great peril.

Tim covers a wide range of topics including: alien/demonic disclosure, hidden military bases, the New World Order, end times and the archeology surrounding his ongoing investigation into the giants written of in Genesis Chapter Six.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

Timothy Alborino on Hagmann: Mankind Isn’t Evolving, We Are Devolving - Cancer - Emasculation / Effeminization of the Male - As in the Days of Noah
Page 1 of 1