Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gird Your Loins for Some Major Woo: “Baron Trump’s Marvelous Underground Journey” & “The last President” - Two Books Written in the Late 1800’s

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Gird Your Loins for Some Major Woo: “Baron Trump’s Marvelous Underground Journey” & “The last President” - Two Books Written in the Late 1800’s Empty
PostSubject: Gird Your Loins for Some Major Woo: “Baron Trump’s Marvelous Underground Journey” & “The last President” - Two Books Written in the Late 1800’s   Gird Your Loins for Some Major Woo: “Baron Trump’s Marvelous Underground Journey” & “The last President” - Two Books Written in the Late 1800’s I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 01, 2017 8:38 pm

I doff my hat to Dove for bringing this very strange story to my attention. About all I can say is WTF! I’ve fact checked these titles and they pass my smell test. There’s a lot on the Internet about this. Just do a search. Newsweek even wrote about it. Couple of short YouTubes about it below too.

Sooooo, inquiring minds want to know; what y’all think? Things that make you go hmmmmmmm?

http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-predicted-ingersoll-lockwood-adventures-barron-melania-last-644284

https://youtu.be/QTfaUYUrIiE

https://youtu.be/dExNpMh42FA

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

Gird Your Loins for Some Major Woo: “Baron Trump’s Marvelous Underground Journey” & “The last President” - Two Books Written in the Late 1800’s Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gird Your Loins for Some Major Woo: “Baron Trump’s Marvelous Underground Journey” & “The last President” - Two Books Written in the Late 1800’s   Gird Your Loins for Some Major Woo: “Baron Trump’s Marvelous Underground Journey” & “The last President” - Two Books Written in the Late 1800’s I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2017 12:34 am

Yep! Been on this all day.  This stuff is starting to drive me nuts.  All the Quantum shifting.  Let's face it, I remember Berenstein Bears.  Period.   I had to read those lousy books to my nieces and nephews and I say lousy just because I thought they were so boring and I couldn't figure out if it was steen or stein and and now it's stain. What the heck is really going on? Please Jesus, come soon before they make me crazy
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Gird Your Loins for Some Major Woo: “Baron Trump’s Marvelous Underground Journey” & “The last President” - Two Books Written in the Late 1800’s   Gird Your Loins for Some Major Woo: “Baron Trump’s Marvelous Underground Journey” & “The last President” - Two Books Written in the Late 1800’s I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2017 5:07 am

There are some things I refuse to 'stick poke', the mandela effect being one of them,
so I consider you brave.

But I just got a flashback to something DudeV posted a long time ago, where the river of time spiraled in ever tighter circles towards the end point, and one could kind of intersect the lines and find history repeating itself, in principles if not in actual events, but them too.  So, guess we studied mandela before it was the new buzz.

The good news is how close we must be if so many are seeing these examples.  Not many have Dude's brain to see the 'big picture',  the correlations that span history and multiple civilizations,but still I find this very encouraging.  "Time' is lapping itself within the same generation.  Whoa.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Josephus

Josephus

PostSubject: Re: Gird Your Loins for Some Major Woo: “Baron Trump’s Marvelous Underground Journey” & “The last President” - Two Books Written in the Late 1800’s   Gird Your Loins for Some Major Woo: “Baron Trump’s Marvelous Underground Journey” & “The last President” - Two Books Written in the Late 1800’s I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2017 10:12 am

Okay, I haven't looked into "The Last President" yet. "The Baron Trump Adventures" isn't about Barron Trump though. The video even explains it is about a "Baron", a nobleman. The book also talks about the Baron's "diminutive stature" and we have seen that Barron Trump is tall for his age.

It also tells of this Baron's lineage. It doesn't say anything about any Scottish ancestry, and President Trump has said that is where his family came from.

While the book is a real book, it isn't about today's Barron Trump, but about a "Baron" Troomp (that is how it is spelled in the beginning of the book).

https://archive.org/stream/barontrumpsmarve00lock#page/n7/mode/2up
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Gird Your Loins for Some Major Woo: “Baron Trump’s Marvelous Underground Journey” & “The last President” - Two Books Written in the Late 1800’s   Gird Your Loins for Some Major Woo: “Baron Trump’s Marvelous Underground Journey” & “The last President” - Two Books Written in the Late 1800’s I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2017 11:03 am

You know the old adage "close enough for government work?" lol.

I think we need to figure out when it was actually written-by virtue of the
language, actual book construction, etc.
and where it was supposedly found and how it might have gotten there.
Somebody needs to check '4chan'. (eeek)  I'll check ATS now.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Josephus

Josephus

PostSubject: Re: Gird Your Loins for Some Major Woo: “Baron Trump’s Marvelous Underground Journey” & “The last President” - Two Books Written in the Late 1800’s   Gird Your Loins for Some Major Woo: “Baron Trump’s Marvelous Underground Journey” & “The last President” - Two Books Written in the Late 1800’s I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2017 11:16 am

Dove wrote:
You know the old adage "close enough for government work?" lol.

I think we need to figure out when it was actually written-by virtue of the
language, actual book construction, etc.
and where it was supposedly found and how it might have gotten there.
Somebody needs to check '4chan'. (eeek)  I'll check ATS now.

It seems as though the year is correct, at least that's what I think. But, again, it is talking about a "Baron" Troomp, not Barron Trump. If you read the book you can see the differences and inconsistencies between the two.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gird Your Loins for Some Major Woo: “Baron Trump’s Marvelous Underground Journey” & “The last President” - Two Books Written in the Late 1800’s   Gird Your Loins for Some Major Woo: “Baron Trump’s Marvelous Underground Journey” & “The last President” - Two Books Written in the Late 1800’s I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gird Your Loins for Some Major Woo: “Baron Trump’s Marvelous Underground Journey” & “The last President” - Two Books Written in the Late 1800’s
Page 1 of 1