Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What really bothers me is the Watchers both Foreign and Domestic, they are in on all this.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

What really bothers me is the Watchers both Foreign and Domestic, they are in on all this. Empty
PostSubject: What really bothers me is the Watchers both Foreign and Domestic, they are in on all this.   What really bothers me is the Watchers both Foreign and Domestic, they are in on all this. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 12:13 am

Jesus Resurrection 4-6-33 All on top the Antares Pyramid. Moon as viewed from Earth.
What really bothers me is the Watchers both Foreign and Domestic, they are in on all this. Galaxy21
Roswell NM 7-4-1947 Equation 33xPI=103.6 
33 Lat. Roswell NM 103.6 Long. Roswell NM. Earth as viewed from Mars.
What really bothers me is the Watchers both Foreign and Domestic, they are in on all this. Galaxy18
Moon Landing 7-20-1969 Mars as viewed from Earth.
What really bothers me is the Watchers both Foreign and Domestic, they are in on all this. Galaxy19
Launch date for Viking 1 Orbiter 8-20-1975 Earth as viewed from Mars.
What really bothers me is the Watchers both Foreign and Domestic, they are in on all this. Galaxy20
Back to top Go down

What really bothers me is the Watchers both Foreign and Domestic, they are in on all this. Empty
PostSubject: Re: What really bothers me is the Watchers both Foreign and Domestic, they are in on all this.   What really bothers me is the Watchers both Foreign and Domestic, they are in on all this. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 3:44 am

The Face on Mars comic on top the Antares Pyramid has the Earth/Moon as view from Mars Sept. 5 1958
What really bothers me is the Watchers both Foreign and Domestic, they are in on all this. Galaxy18
What really bothers me is the Watchers both Foreign and Domestic, they are in on all this. Stella11
What really bothers me is the Watchers both Foreign and Domestic, they are in on all this. 36513111
Back to top Go down

What really bothers me is the Watchers both Foreign and Domestic, they are in on all this.
Page 1 of 1