Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Strong Delusion, NASA, Star Trek, JFK, the Firmament, 666 and a most peculiar Timeline

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Strong Delusion, NASA, Star Trek, JFK, the Firmament, 666 and a most peculiar Timeline Empty
PostSubject: The Strong Delusion, NASA, Star Trek, JFK, the Firmament, 666 and a most peculiar Timeline   The Strong Delusion, NASA, Star Trek, JFK, the Firmament, 666 and a most peculiar Timeline I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 5:36 am

The Strong Delusion, NASA, Star Trek, JFK, the Firmament, 666 and a most peculiar Timeline

In this segment from the second presentation I gave at the Beaumont, Declaring the End From the Beginning conference, I discuss the Biblical Strong Delusion and ask if the globe could in fact be a major part of that. I also address issues with the "blue marbles" we've been given, showing how one of them in particular always seems to show up in movies and TV shows (such as Star Trek). From there, I lay out what I believe to be a very peculiar timeline of events, including some bizarre statements by JFK and bombing the Fishbowl (of the Lord).

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: